Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

The Hotel

Spencer's POV

Hannah broke down in tears on the front steps of Zacky's house. When she did me and little Frank came to her side to calm her down.

"Momma are you alright?" Frank asked.

"Yes." she said. "Come on let's get you in the car."

We all got up and we walked to the car where Hannah put Frank in his booster seat with silent tears still streaming down her cheeks. I got in the car and started it while she got in the passenger seat.

"Are you going to be alright?" I asked putting my hand on her thigh.

"Yes I'll be fine." She said getting a tissue out of the dash compartment and wiping her eyes.

"Do you still love him?" I asked.

"What?"

"Well in your sleep you kind of said that." By this time we were driving down the street.

"Oh,"

"So do you?"

"Truthfully I don't really know him because I hardly remember him, all I know is what was in my dream last night."

"What was your dream about?"

"Well it was kind of when I conceived Frank." This caught my attention.

"So it was a flashback?"

"I guess so."

"If you have more you have to tell me."

"Alright."

Her having flashbacks was a really good sign that she soon would have one of me. If she did remember how much I loved her and she loved me maybe we could be together again, but at the moment it did seem quite far fetched. Though I'll always love her, even if she can't remember me.

Soon we were back at the airport so we could buy tickets back to New York. Once we got out of the car we walked throught the parking lot and into the airport. We walked up to the woman at the desk and waited for her to notice us.

"Hello how may I help you?" She asked.

"We would like three tickets for the next flight back to New York." I said. She checked on her computer screen to look for the next flight.

"I'm sorry the next one is tomarrow afternoon." She said.

"That's alright we'll take it." I said.

"Are we going to get a hotel here then?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah probably."

The lady behind the desk handed me three tickets and we walked back outside to the car.

"Do you want to just drive around and look for a hotel?" Hannah asked.

"Sure." I said. We drove away from the airport and into Los Angeles. There were tons of hotels. I picked one and stopped at it, the building wasn't too big but it wasn't too small.

"Is this one ok?" I asked Hannah.

"Yeah." She said.

We walked inside and got a room with two beds, one for me and the other for Hannah and Frank. After doing that we got the luggage from out of the car and brought it to the room. The room was just like any other hotel I've been too just the bathroom and the beds. Once we set our stuff down Frank said he was tired so he lay down for a nap leaving me alone with Hannah. She still looked a little sad.

"Are you sure your going to be okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'll be fine, I guess I just have to get used to getting let down." She said.

"No you don't have to get used to that, you shouldn't let yourself get down."

"It's so hard though."

"Believe me I know, but I've had a lot of experience with let down."

"How?"

"Like when you were in your coma. Everyday when you didn't wake up I'd be let down but I'd still keep believing that the next day you'd wake up and sooner or later it payed off because I'm sitting here talking to you."

"Aw that's so sweet." She smiled and I blushed slightly.

"I can see why I liked you," She said "But I'm kinda tired so I think I'm going to sleep."

"Okay have a good sleep then." She smiled once more then got up and lay down next to Frank. After she went to sleep I just sat watching TV and praying that she might have a flashback of me.