Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

We're Getting Married

I snapped my phone shut and picked up Frank. "What do you want little guy?"

"I tired." He said.

"Well lets get you ready for your nap." I said getting off my bed and walking to Franks room. I got him in some pyjamas and put him in his crib.

"Night sweetie." I said kissing him forehead.

"Momma sing." He said. Sometimes at night I would sing to him. Instead of a night time story he would always want me to sing to him. I sat in the chair by his crib and started to sing 'Early sunsets over Monroeville'.

At the end of the song he was out.I smiled and I got up to walk out of the room. Sometimes I used to regret sleeping with Zacky but what came out of that one mistake is truly a miracle. I love Frank with all my heart.

"I heard you singing." Spencer said when I walked into the living room.

"You did?" I questioned sitting next to him.

"Yeah your really good."

"Thanks your a great drummer." I said.

"Thank you. So do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"I'd love to."That night we watched one of my favorite movies, 'Silent hill'. At the end we decided to just sleep on the couch.

"Night Hannah." Spencer said.

"Night Spence." And with that I fell asleep right where I felt safe, In Spencers arms.

(This will sort of be the next part of the dream/flashback)

"It'll be nice to have dinner with just the two of us tonight." He said.

"Yeah." I said. Especially since Frankie had agreed to watch Frank for me. Spencer parked the car and we got out. We walked to the restaurant hand in hand.

The hostess standing at the little podium led us to our table and we sat waiting for the waitress.

"I miss spending time with you." I said to Spencer.

"Yeah it's nice to finally have a moment to ourselves." He said.

"Maybe we should get our own place." I said.

"Yeah we should." He said. Just then the waiter came up and took our orders.

Not long after we ordered our food came and we started silently eating.

"Well if we are going to get our own place when do you want to start looking?" I asked.

"Well we could start tomarrow if you want." He said.

"Alright that sounds good."

After dinner we paid and left the restaurant. We had such a nice night and I'm happy that we're going to get a place of our own.


I woke up to a hand shaking my shoulder.

"Hannah wake up." Spencer's voice was saying. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"What?" I said.

"We have to get to the airport soon." He said. I sat up in the hotel bed and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

"I had a dream about you last night."

"Really? What about?"

"Well first we were in the apartment, you told me I had a good voice then after we watched a movie I fell asleep in your arms. Then it switched to where we were having dinner and we discussed buying a house together."

For a second me and Spencer were just thinking to ourselves. I must have loved him if I wanted to buy a house with him. You know maybe I should just try to see if going out with him would work out.

"I remember both of those times, when we were talking about getting a house was right before the night we got in the wreck."

"Oh,"

"I loved you so much." I could see tears coming to his eyes so I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. Then sobs started rocking his body. "The two months you were in a coma were like hell to me."

"You know what Spencer?"

"What?" He pulled away and looked at me with his big blue eyes.

"I have an idea, come on." I said. Quickly I got our stuff together, packed up Frank and got in the car.

After a while of driving around I found exactly what I was looking for. We pulled into a small wedding chapel and I parked the car.

"What are we doing here?" Spencer said looking confused.

"We're getting married."