Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

This is much worse

I woke up the next morning in my bunk. I have to talk to Ashley I thought to myself.

"Ashley wake up." I said shaking her.

"What the hell do you want." She mumbled.

"We need to talk." I whispered.

"Whats wrong." She was awake now. I motioned for her to follow me. We walked out into the back room of the bus and locked the door. I sat on the couch and Ashley followed.

"So whats going on Hannah."

"Ashley me and Zacky...did stuff last night and we forgot somethings."

"Oh my god Hannah you realize you could be pregnant or something."

"I know." I said grimly.

3 MONTHS LATER

I couldn't believe what my test said. I'm pregnant. How was I going to tell Zacky and Frank. I slumped down on the bathroom floor as my body was rocked with sobs. Obviously Frankie must have heard me.

"Hannah are you okay." He said knocking on the door.

"No Frankie we need to talk." He walked in closing the door behind him. He sat next to me.

"Hey why are you crying." I hugged him and cryed into his shoulder. He pulled away after a minute and looked at me. "Now whats wrong."

"I- I'm pregnant." He let go of me fully and looked at me. He was smiling.

"Ha ha very funny now whats really wrong." I just sared at him. His smile faded. "Your not joking." I shook my head. "Whos the Father."

"Zacky." I said fresh new tears falling.

"I'll kill him." He said getting a ragin his eyes that I've never seen before. He got up. I grabbed his arm.

"No don't you dare hurt Zacky it was my fault too." He turned around and he was crying.

"This is why I brought you with me I didn't want you stuck back in Jersey all sad and then you'd get pregnant with someone back there. But this, this is much worse." He pulled his arm from my grasp and walked off the bus slamming the door behind him. I was left crying on the bathroom floor.