Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Talking with Frankie

I sat next to Frank on his bunk, tears threatining to fall from my own hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry for blowing up like that earlier. I just. It was just a big surprise."

"I get it Frankie you were right anyways." I leaned over and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I just want you to know I will be here for you and the baby. Is Zacky going to help you?" He asked.

"Well he said hes going to pay me child support but he cant be there in person."

"Oh I kinda figured that." He said. "Oh now that we're off tour we're going to be back in New York recording the new album and stuff so we won't be like flying and stuff."

"Ok thats cool. So are we driving back there right now."

"Yeah, and when we get to New York we are going to the doctors and we are getting you an ultrasound."

"Ok will do but I'm going to talk to Ashley."

"Okay see you later." He leaned over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I climbed out of his bunk. I found Ashley in the back of the bus sleeping. I took this my opportunity to scare her. I got about an inch away from her ear.

"GET THE HELL UP!" I screamed. She jumped up about 5 feet and landed on the floor. I fell on the couch laughing.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Nevermind that now I heard that you are pregnant for sure."

"Yeah and Frankie and me talked about it he's going to help me raise the baby."

"Thats good so I'm guessing Zackys not going to be of much help."

"No probably not but I don't care. Well I'm going to bed."

"Ok." I got up and hugged her. I walked off to my bunk and got in it. Then proceeded falling into the first peacfull sleep I've had in the last 3 months.