Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Frank Anthony Iero

I woke up in the morning feeling nautious. I ran to the bathroom and spilled the contents of my stomach into the toilet. Being pregnant sucks like hell. I cleaned up and went out into the living room to see Bob sleeping on the couch. He looked so cute. I went over and sat on the edge of the couch.

"Bob wake up." I said shaking him.

"Hmmm, what do you want?"

"I want you to wake the fuck up."

"Why?"

"Because I'm fucking bored."

"Well fuck you."

"Get up."

"No." I took this as my opportunity to piss him off. I got up and pushed him off the couch.

"You bitch." He said as he got up from the floor to get coffee. I sat down on the couch and Bob came back and sat next to me.

"I went and asked the driver when we'd be back in New York and he said that we'd be there in like 20 minutes."
"Sa-weet." I said excited to get off this smelly bus.

20 MINUTES LATER

It felt so good to be off the bus and back in New York. Even though it was incredibly crowded and making me sick I still loved every minute of it.

When we got to New York we went to MCRs 4 bedroom apartment and settled in. It was me, Bob and Mikey sharing one room. Gerard and Frank in another room and Ray and Ashley in the last room. Today Frankie made me an appointment at the doctors and me, him and Ashley are on our way there right now.

"Are we there yet." I say growing impatient.

"No just a few more minutes." Frankie said irritated. I waited about a minute.

"Are we there yet."

"Yes."

"Really."

"Yes now come on lets go. I have to be at the recording studio by 5 and its 3:30 right now."
We walked into the building and signed in. We waited a half an hour before I got called in. Frankie decided to stay in the waiting room. Me and Ashley walked into the room where they told me to lie on the table. The doctor lifted my shirt up so she could see my little bump of a belly. She put the cold gel on and got the ultrasound thing hooked up. Then I heard my baby's heart beat for the first time.

"Ok Hannah it looks like your about 4 months along. And if you want we can tell you what your baby is." She looked at me.

"I would like to know."

"It looks like a boy." I smiled. I had always wanted a little boy. Even though most little girls want to have a little girl of their own I always wanted a boy. I don't know why but I always did. She took the gel stuff off my belly and said that the baby looked healthy. I hopped up from the chair and walked out with Ashley. I saw Frank and smiled.

"So whats up." He said.

"The babys healthy and I know something you don't."

"What?"

"I know what it is."

"Ohh what is it?" He asked growing excited.

"I'll tell you when we get in the car."

"Fine." We made it to the car and I got in the passenger seat, with Frankie driving and Ashley in the back. "Okay so what is it." Frank asked turning the car on.

"Its a boy."

"YAY! Hes going to be my little prodogie."

"Have you thought about names." Ashley piped in. I knew what I was going to name him right from the moment I knew what it was.

"Yeah I already know what I'm going to name him."

"What?" Frank asked.

"Frank Anthony Iero."