Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Meeting Panic!

"Aww your going to name your son after me." Frank said in a little kids voice.

"Yes."

"I feel loved." He said.

"Well you are. So are you and Jamia still together?"

"Yes and I love her."

"Frank I don't mean to burst your bubble but you've only been going out for 4 months are you sure." I said.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure. I mean the way I feel around her. I just feel like shes the only one for me."

"Aww! My big brothers in love."

"Yeah awwww!". Ashley said. We pulled over because we were back at the apartment.

"Yay we're home!" I exclaimed. Frankie laughed at me. "Shut up." I said running up to the apartment. I beat them both to the elevator. The door closed just before they got to the door. I stuck my tounge out just before they shut, Frankie flipped me off. I laughed to myself. I got off the elevator and made my way to the apartment. I opened the door and saw the guys with their eyes glued to the tv. There was 4 people I didn't know here. One had short black hair, the next had long brown hair, then the next one had short brown hair. The last one was very cute he had shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey guys who are they." I said motioning to the four guys sitting on the floor infront of them.

"They are Panic! at the disco duh." Gerard said. Everyone looked at me. "Wheres Frank and Ashley."

"I beat them up here." Just then they came in.

"You bitch." Frankie said coming up to me. He laughed as did I and he hugged me. "But thats okay I still love you."

"Oh I love you too Frankie." I pushed him off me.

"Oh hey guys." Frankie said motioning to Panic! "Oh Hannah, Ashley this is Jon, Ryan, Brendon and Spencer."

"Hi." I said to them. They replied with either a 'hey' or a 'hi'. So Spencer was the cute guy. I don't have a good feeling about this.