The Sorceress

Annimelda, eighteen years old, the former Queen of a remote race known as the Warlocks, has just been exiled in a power play by her greedy husband, Theodore. Left alone and miles from the world she has always known, she stumbles across a party of Immortals returning to their city, Alyntire. The party is led by two princes of the city, Daeran and Bynedir, the latter of whom has been wounded in a skirmish with a scouting party of the Necromancer's forces, he being a maniacal warlord who utilises the Undead in his attempt to subdue the world. However, the three races of the Immortals - the Elves, the Dwarves and the Sprites - are isolated from the human communities of the world, hiding themselves as a result of a deadly fear that stems from a great war thousands of years ago where humans wiped out more Immortals than have been born since, and thus do not know about the Necromancer, or his plans. It is therefore up to Annimelda to warn the city of Alyntire and help them prepare against his assault, though there maybe be treachery lurking closer to home than they all think, with a Princess of the Werewolves as the city's religious leader, or Sorceress. The Sorceress is the first in a series of five books (hopefully - it may turn out to be longer if I'm unlucky).
  1. Introductions
    After being exiled, Annimelda is left on the shores of the mainland, and comes across a party of Immortals, wounded in a skirmish, and tries to help heal one of the wounded men who has been poisoned.
  2. Alyntire
    Annimelda continues to assist Daeran and Bynedir, and they take her back to their city, Alyntire, where she meets the three kings of the city.
  3. Happy Families
    Daeran visits Bynedir, Raenel and Alyncol at their house and speaks to Aquilina, the Sorceress of the city, about training Annimelda. The three kings discuss what to do about the worrying recent events.
  4. Different Worlds
    Annimelda tells Daeran and Sailanthor everything that she can about the Necromancer, and she meets Alyncol for the first time.
  5. Aquilina
    Daeran and Sailanthor investigate the ruins of the Heart of Swans Palace, and Annimelda has her first lesson in Sorceress magic with Aquilina.
  6. Ir Gheir Mar Calan
    Annimelda goes to dinner with Daeran and Bynedir's family and learns a bit about their history, and Aquilina begins to feel the seeds of jealousy about Annimelda's presence.
  7. A New Year Dawns
    Annimelda tells the three kings and the Elders of the city the information she knows about the Necromancer and has a lesson in magic and learns a memory spell.