Status: Transfer from my Quizilla account is complete

The Way It Played Out

Introduction

~Once upon a time...~
The first time I kissed William Beckett, we were twelve.
"Bill, what if I kiss somebody I wind up hating? Then my first kiss'll suck."I'd been voicing my worries about my first kiss to my best friend. I'd known Bill forever and told him everything.
"I didn't think you could hate anybody." Bill teased, but he got serious again when I shot him a glare. "You worry too much, Amaya."
I sighed. "I know." I studied the ground, my feet swining in the empty space beneath the tree branch we were sitting on.
Bill sat up from where he was lounging against the tree trunk and leaned towards me, and I looked up at him, curious as to why he'd finally decided to move.
Then his lips connected with mine.
Being twelve, and our first kiss, neither of us really knew what to do. So we stayed like that for a moment, then pulled away.
It was a sweet first kiss.
When we became best 'freinds with benefits', it seemed like a good idea. We were 16- everything we did seemed like a good idea.
"I don't want to commit to someone, but I know I want a guy to make out with." I rolled my eyes, sitting in our treehouse. "Now I sound like a slut."
"Nah, I know how you feel. I want something with no strings attatched, too." Bill sighed, neither of us happy about the lack of willing kiss whores in our lives.
Then we looked at each other, coming up with the same solution to our shared dilemma.
This time, our kiss wasn't exactly sweet.
From there, it hadn't taken long to graduate to fuck buddies. Sometimes I felt slutty about it, but I was only sleeping with one guy, so it wasn't too bad, right?
Besides, he's my best friend.
My best friend also happened to be the lead singer of a band- The Academy Is.... They'd be taking off for tour next month, and I had no idea what (who) I'd be doing while he was gone.
Ok, yeah, that was slutty.
||Am I just a scene from a movie that you've seen one hundred times?||
♠ ♠ ♠
The little quotes at the end of the chapters are just bits of the song I was listening to when I started typing the chapter, and have nothing to do with the story.