Status: Transfer from my Quizilla account is complete

The Way It Played Out

Chapter 2

"Amaya!" Bill yelled, bursting into my house and tackling me on my couch.
"Where'd you come from?" I mused, trying to figure outhow my best friend had appeared on top of me.
"The door."Bill grinned simply, and I nodded.
"That could be it." I agreed, then shoved him off. "Now stop interrupting my movie- Johnny Depp is a freakin' hot pirate, and Orlando Bloom doesn't look too bad either."
Bill glanced at the TV from his new seat on the floor. "Fine. They can be your fuck buddies." He crossed his arms and stuck his nose in the air, refusing to look at me.
"Aww, you know I wouldn't trade you for any pirate." I ruffled his hair, grinning. Bill, however, wasn't buying it.
I slid off the couch, onto the floor next to him, and he glanced at me, trying to stay mad.
That worked until I kissed him, and we wound up in a rather heated makeout session.
Not too long after, my front door banged open.
"Bill! Amaya! Are you in here?!" Yelled Mike.
"Where else would we be?" I yelled back, fixing my hair and vaulting over the couch to tackle him. "What's up?"
"You." Mike laughed, shoving me off so he could sit up. "I'm looking for Bill."
"Dude, you interrupted her 'hot pirate time'." Bill poked his head over the couch. "I'm amazed she hasn't killed you yet."
"Then why aren't you dead?" Mike raised an eyebrow.
"She made me her slave instead." Bill pouted.
"Sweet." Mike said, high fiving me. "Slave, bring us soda."
"I don't have to listen to you!" Bill yelled.
"Make it Red Bull & you can have one, too." I grinned at him.
"Yes master!" Bill took off for my kitchen, making Mike and I laugh.
"Bill told you about the tour, right?" Mike asked cautiously.
"Yeah." I sighed. "I'm gonna miss you guys."
"Yeah, well, I just found out we can bring a merch girl." Mike grinned at me. "Sisky, the Butcher, and other Mike were cool with you coming, and I think Bill will be fine with it."
"Seriously?!" I yelled. "You guys're awesome!"
"Why are we so great?" Bill asked, reappearing with Red Bull for all of us.
"Because we're the badn who's bringing her as our merch girl." Mike smirked, cracking his can open and taking a satisfied sip.
"We can do that?" Bill grinned.
"Apparrently." I laughed.
*
A few days later, we were on the road.
When we got on the bus, I'd immediately claimed a top bunk, tossing my big duffle bag up before one of the guys could.
Then I stood, thinking about how to best get up into the bunk myself.
Bill had easily hauled himself into the bunk across from mine, and Mike was right below me. Sisky had shoved Michael out of the bunk under Bill, effectively claiming it as his own. Grumbling, Michael took the ast bunk, under Andy 'the Butcher'.
"Having trouble?" Bill smirked at me where I stood, hands on my hips, studying my bunk. Mike and Sisky both snickered at me, but I just rolled my eyes.
I backed up two steps, used them to run forward, then I jumped up, kicking off the support bar of the bunk and right up.
I smirked at the guys, sitting cross legged and triumphant on my bed.
"I won't lie, that was sick." Mike grinned, and I reached down to high five him.
Mike, Sisky, and Bill all went back to the living area, leaving Michael and the Butcher. They hadn't realized I made it up into my bunk, and started walking past me.
I couldn't surpress to urge to leap out of my bunk and tackle them.
Michael yelled in shock, and the Butcher screamed like a girl, making me laugh like a maniac.
Sisky burst through the curtain that separated the living area from the bunks, and stared down at us.
"Who's the screamer?" He asked, confused. The girlish shriek couldn't have been me because I was laughing.
"Butcher!" I choked out, and Michael and Sisky snickered.
"Nicely done, sweetie." Sisky hauled me to my feet, and we walked out of the bunk area arm in arm to explain what had happened to our friends.
Finally, we made it to the first venue.
"I'M SAVED!" I screeched, bolting off the bus and falling to my knees, kissing the pavement.
"Oh, c'mon!" Bill teased, hopping off the bus and grinning down at me. "Truth or Dare isn't that bad."
"I wasn't even playing!"
"Wait until you play with Brendon, Gabe, and Pete." Grumbled a tall, dark haired boy. Bill and I glanced at him. He seemed familiar for some odd reason.
"Hey Ryan." Bill grinned at him, and I looked at Bill, confused. "This is Amaya. My, meet Ryan Ross." He grinned, winking at me. He knew I loved Panic! At The Disco.
"Hi!" I said, springing to my feet and ruffling my hair. I did that when I was nervous, awakward, or thinking.
"Hey." Ryan nodded at me, grinning, then returned his attention to Bill. "Sound check's in like, two hours. Everybody's on Fall Out's bus."
"Cool. We'll be along in a sec." Bill grinned at him.
"Cool." Ryan agreed, sauntering off towards some the other parked buses.
"Why didn't you tell me Panic! would be here?!" I yelped, once Ryan was out of earshot. "Who else is touring?!"
Bill laughed. "I wanted to see your face. And Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy, and obviously, Panic! are on tour with us."
I blinked at Bill, my mouth wide open. "All... my favorite bands...." I said slowly, awed.
"Well, let's go introduce you to the guys!" Sisky bounded down the ramp, the Butcher hot on his heels, and the two grabbed me and carried me on their shoulders twoards the bus Ryan had gone into.
Just before Sisky could open the bus door, it slammed open and two guys tackled Sisky and the Butcher, all of us falling. Since I was on the guys' shoulders, I wound up on the top of the pile.
"Joe, it's raining hot chicks!" Brendon Urie said excitedly.
"Dude! It is!" Joe Trohman yelled, and the two high fived, still on top of Sisky and the Butcher, with me still on top of them.
"She's our hot chick!" Whined Mike, pulling me away from the pile when he and Bill sauntered up.
"But she loves us, right?" Brendon asked, winking at me.
"Of course, hun." I grinned.
"I win!" Brendon yelled, leaping off Sisky and yanking me away from Mike, into a hug. "By the way, I'm Brendon."
"I've been warned not to play Truth or Dare with you." I grinned wickedly.
"Dammit!" Bden said, then sighed. "I'll kill Ryan later."
"Bren, can we have our pet back?" Bill asked sweetly.
"Fine." Bden said, handing me over.
"So now I'm your pet?" I glared at Bill, smacking his chest. He just ruffled my hair.
"You know you love me." He winked, grinning.
"I'm still in denial!" I clapped my hands over my ears.
"Sure you are." Bill grinned at me.
||I'll give you some skin to make you whole again||
♠ ♠ ♠
I own only the plot and Amaya, did I mention that?
Though I really, really wish I owned Mr. William Beckett... XD