Status: Still working on it!

Everything Has To Happen To Me..Why?

Flashback

"Have you seen the new guy yet?" Angel asked, leaning on the faded red locker next to mine.
"Yeah, he's in my first class," I answered before shutting my locker. Angela's eyes were filled with excitement as her possum grin appeared on her face. "Don't tell me.. You're 'totally in love with him'," i airquoted.
"Uh, yeah. He's seriously hott. Plus I love his hair. Don't you?" She was practically skipping with joy as we made our way down the hallway.
"No, you and I both know that Im really not interested in guys after..What happened.." I froze and seemed to disappear, only to re-appear back in my house. Panic built in my throat as I frantically tried to shut out the images.
"Oh Rosey..Come here," he whispered softly.
I covered my ears, shaking my head as tears streamed down my cheeks. "This isn't happening," I whispered to myself.
"Sure it is honey..Don't you like me?"
I fell to my knees, trying to assure myself that it wasn't real. "No! You're not here!!" I screamed. Things suddenly became blury and I was back in school. I frantically looked around before standing up, facing a panicked Angel.
"Rose-" She reached out to touch me, but I flinched, making her stop.
"I'm fine, let's just go," I pushed past her while ignoring everyones curious stares. 'How did it happen? This only happens at night, so why did it pop out of no where? Man I need to get myself together..'I thought to myself. People continued to stare as I sat down in History.
The whispers began as the bell rang, making me feel very uncomfortable. As Angela sat beside me, it doubled the awkwardness.
"What happened back there Rosey?" She whispered. Tears spilled out over again at the sound of the nickname. It hurt to hear it, expecially after what happened.
"Nothin Angela, just drop it please," I whispered back. She was quiet but in my mind I knew she never dropped anything she wanted to know more about. So I stared at my black painted fingernails, drifting in and out of space, trying to find a solution to the sudden flashback.
'Why did it seem so real?'
*******************

"Hey Rose, what happened during school today? Angel said-" Angela elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to stop. I sniffed and shook my head clear of the thoughts still remaining.
"It was nothing. I think Im gonna ride the bus today guys," I said as I turned away.
"But you only live a few blocks away," Nick yelled. I practicaly ran onto the bus, making it in time before the doors closed. The little kids watched me as I walked down the aisle to sit in the back seat.
Luckily no one had the last seat, so I gladly sat down with my backpack in my lap. I turned my Ipod on to drown out the noises and laughter going on around me. Skillet pounded in my ears, leaving me with peace..Until someone sat next to me. I took out one headphone and scoffed. "This seats taken."
"Yeah by one person," Chase smiled in a know-it-all way as he made himself comfortable next to me.
"Not you again. Don't you have something better to do or someone else to sit by?" I scooted closer to the window, scowling him.
"Nope, I think I like it here," he chuckled, "Why? Do I make you uncomfortable?"
I scoffed again and rolled my eyes. "Just dont talk to me, I'm already having a bad day."
"Yeah...I saw what happened. Well, heard. Rosalina, what happened to you?" His eyes softened and he seemed to actually care.
"It was nothing, just leave it alone,"My throat became dry and the tears were threatning to spill over.
"Rosalina-"
I turned to glare at him. "Thats not my name." I suddenly flinched at the concern in his eyes and turned away again.
"I know we just met and all..But you can always tell me things that are happening." He laid his hand on my thigh in a comforting way.
"Get..The f**k away from me Chase. I don't care if you have sympathy for me. And I don't care if you want to be my friend because I dont want to be friends with you at all,"It stung the both of us, and he moved away. I watched as he sat two seats ahead of me.
I began crying, letting the tears flow at their own will. 'Why do I always push away those who care about me, who only want the best for me? Dammit, I need to get through this on my own..Again.' I glanced up to look at him. He was staring out of his window, watching the houses pass by.
'I should go and apologize..'
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry its so short..I wrote this one due to the fact that I've been having so many recent flashbacks