Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

California The Second Home

After we left New Jersey, we got to Huntington Beach in no time. Zacky and Brian were waiting for us and I ran to them.

"Stac" Zacky said as he hugged me. I broke down and cried.
"It's okay, we are all here for you" Brian said rubbing my back. I felt bad because everyone else pretty much had to get my stuff. Normally when we would come to visit Jimmy would be here with them to pick us up.

"It's just weird not seeing him here with you" I said to them.
"We already broke down in the car about that" Brian said as I detached myself from Zacky and hugged him. While I was hugging Brian, I saw a tall guy who looked like Jimmy. So I ran over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and it wasn't him.
"Sorry" I said to the guy. He looked at my tear stained face.
"It's okay, I'm here" I heard someone whisper to me. I looked around but didn't see him. I knew it was Jimmy but he wasn't there.

Frank walked over.
"Sorry, you just look like a friend of ours who just recently passed" Frank said to him. He nodded and went on with his way. Zacky and Brain made their way over to us with Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Alicia, Chelsea nad of course Ethan and Sophia.

"They have gotten so big" Brian said taking Sophia.
"Five months old" I said to him as I handed Zacky Ethan.
"It would be" Zacky started to say but stopped.
"I know mine and Jim's baby would be two by now" I said to him. I bit my lip and walked over to Brian's car.
"How else is everyone going to get to the place" I asked as I followed Zacky as he walked over to his car.
"I knew you would have need it" Zacky said.
"Your so smart" I said petting Zacky's head and giving him a cookie. We broke it up so it was Me, Frank, Sophia, Ethan and Zacky in his car and Alicia, Chelsea, Gerard and MIkey in Brian's. It only took us about 30 minutes to get to the Avenged Sevenfold house and Mine and Frank's summer home. I saw my car and ran to it.

"My baby" I said petting my red mustang convertible.
"You've missed it and I've been keeping her clean" Brian said smiling proudly.
"Thanks Bri" I said to him hugging him. Frank grabbed the key to our place and unlocked it. There was Matt and Johnny sitting on our couch. I ran over and jumped on Matt who look like he just recently got done crying.

"Hey" I said hugging him.
"Hey" he hugged me back harder. I broke down and I felt Matt shaking too.
"It's going to be okay" I heard myself saying.
"Why couldn't they take Justin Bieber" I heard Johnny say. I turned to him and started laughing which caused the whole room to start laughing.
"I said that when Michael Jackson died" I said to Johnny.
"And Farrah Faucet damn she was fucking hot" Zacky said.
"Yeah what about Miss Gena" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes.
"They aren't working out so well, she isn't very helping with the whole Jimmy passing away and all of us not needing to be up our girlfriend's vagina all the time" Brian said which caused me to laugh.

"Stacie knows how to laugh" Chelsea said hugging me.
"Of course I do" I said to her.
"Maybe if we make a deal with the devil, he'll bring back Jim for Justin Bieber" Matt said.
"Yeah let's do it. Matt your already going to hell so why don't you call up your good friend and ask him" I said.
"Fuck you" Matt said to me.
"Nah, that's Frank's job" I said with a smirk.
"Oh baby" Frank said winking. Since crying with Matt and Johnny's outburst the room felt a lot better.

I plugged in my iPod into the iHome in the living room and put it on shuffle.
"Jim whatever you do don't play Seize the Day" I said looking up to the ceiling. We all pretty much rocked out and celebrated Jimmy's life. By time the guys all feel asleep on my living room floor Seize The Day still didn't play. I took my iPod and went through all my songs on shuffle, it wasn't there. Then I went to my Avenged Sevenfold music and it wasn't there either.

"Alright James Owen Sullivan this isn't funny" I said to no one. I went to the songs and went to the S and found it, it looked like it was just put back there.
"That's fucking weird" I said. Chelsea walked in.
"What's weird" she asked.
"I couldn't find Seize the Day and then it just shows up" I said to her.
"That is weird, but at least Jimmy didn't let it play" Chelsea said. I nodded and agreed with her.
"Go to bed Stac, you got a lot of planning to do with the guys tomorrow" Chelsea said to me which dampened my mood a little. She led me to mine and Frank's bedroom and made sure I crawled in before shutting the light.

Tomorrow, I have no idea what I would be doing to help out the guys but I do know one thing. Jimmy is going to have the most kick ass wings in heaven
♠ ♠ ♠
That Actually did happen to me when I was reading a story called Almost Lost It All(it's really good you should read it) it was so weird.

Sorry to all the Justin Bieber fans out there but I seriously think that too all the good people die and he is still there.

Thanks to my Loyal fans my best friend Chelsea and Odd.1.OuT

Okay new plan, for every comment I get is how many Updates you get in a day. Hows that sound? Sounds good doesn't it yeah I think so.

Some stories you should read

Meeting My Chemical Romance(is that right Odd.1.OuT)
Love After Dusk
Love Bites
Almost Lost It All and the Squeal You're Familiar to Me It's Different
Tearin Up My Heart
Dirty Little Secret
Sleep and the squeal Cementary Drive
Cirque Du Bryar

Just to name a few of my favorites

xoxo
Stacie :)