Status: FINISHED

Cloaks and Daggers

The names are never spoken in this story, but here they are.

Artemis "Art":
Kicked out of his apartment for the night because his check won't go through until the morning. (notice: this is never mentioned in the story, just thought I should let you know) Art is then forced to resort to theft and sleeping under a bridge? True! In that man-made cave is where he meets..

Sid Nichols:
Your average guy. Just normal. But, not for Art. Yes; he is a hobo. Not by choice, but it really doesn't bother him. He's into teasing his partner, long nights under the city lights, and sneaking into midnight clubs to shoot up in the bathroom.(Once again, the fact that he is a slight junkie is never mentioned in the story. But, come on, it's the eighties! Nearly everyone is a junkie!) Which brings me to my next topic....

This story is set in the eighties. Unimportant, unrelated thing to add to the story, I know, but I just simply love the eighties and I think it always gives a story that 'umph'. Anywho, the only time you will know it's the eighties is when Art mentions it.

Well, I guess that settles that? For This contest.

A story about almost love under a bridge. rated R only because it said fuck.