These Lines Were Never Established

Chapter Tweny-one

Travis stood talking to the camera, constantly glancing over for Lane, one of the camera guys, who had Hayley. Everyone else had to ‘get their shots’ in, why they wouldn’t even end up in the show, it was an airport! No one cares about airports scenes! Lance being one of the few told to grab bags had also gotten Hayley since she hadn’t stopped bugging him Travis, and everyone else, had found it fitting to let him watch her.

There was a bad feel in the pit of Travis’s stomach though. This was Hayley’s first time threw and airport with him. He should’ve been the one to take her, just hold her little hand and have the camera guys keep her out of the shot. Not hard right? But it was a precaution just in case they said.

He didn’t little the feeling he had in the pit of his stomach. It felt like he was about to crash with his bike landing on his chest, all couple hundred pounds of it.

Hayley glanced around looking for anyone she knew. Lance’s hand held hers tightly as more and more people began to move around them.

“Hayley don’t let go of my hand okay?” Lance stated down at her as someone bumped into him, his grip on her hand tightening more.

Simply nodding Hayley held his hand tighter as well and stuck closer to his legs. With a whine a bag knocked her to the ground and she held her head in pain.

“Hayley?! Hayley?!”

“Wane? Wane?” She called looking around for him. He was gone, people she didn’t know were moving everywhere. She could faintly hear her name being called.

In a rush she got up and began moving in the direction her feet were pointed, calling his name, her little voice not even reaching over the sound of the crowd around her. Tears began building in her eyes as she hugged Tito closer to her chest, his legs dragging on the cold tile floor.

“Wane?” She whimpered as the swarm of people seemed to vanish. Tears began running down her cheeks as she looked around. He left her.

Lane on the other hand had already informed security and was looking around the area in which she’d vanished from and was talking on the phone with his boss, the man watching Travis talk to the camera.

“What’d you mean?” Travis stopped looking over at Dale confused. “What?!” Dale hung his head, hands on his face. “Okay, Okay. Just… we’re on our way.” Dale hung up looking at Travis sadly.

“What?” Travis breathed.

“Lane can’t find Hayley.” Travis froze, his heart stopping. “He thinks someone might have taken her.” Travis sank to the ground. “He said there were a lot of people, he was holding her hand, then he didn’t have her hand so he turned around to pick her up, thinking she fell and she wasn’t there.”

Hayley sat on the ground cry, her face buried into Tito’s neck as he growled at every passing person. He was on his guard trying to protect her and Hayley knew it but she wanted Travis.

“I swear! Travis, I swear!” Lane gasped hands up as Travis held the man’s collar. “We were just walking, not a lot of people so I let her walk, suddenly people were everywhere, Her hand left mine, she’d fallen earlier so I turned around to pick her up and she wasn’t there and I hadn’t moved. The second her hand left mine I turned around.” Travis eyed Lane closely. “Why would I just walk away from her? I’m not that kind of person. I’d never abandoned a child, even if I’d never met the kid. I know Hayley, I like Hayley, why would I leave a child I enjoy?” Travis slowly let Lane go. “And the first thing I did was let security know and start yelling for her. Then I called Dale when everyone parted and she wasn’t even five or ten feet from me. I swear Travis, I didn’t mean to lose her.” Travis fully let go of Lane, the worry, the guilt, and responsibility in his eyes told the truth. He was sorry and he felt guilty.

“We’ll….we’ll find her.” Travis waved a hand lightly at everyone around them.

Hayley could barely breath she was crying so hard.

“Hi.” Lifting her gaze as Tito began snapping his teeth and growling she looked at another girl. The girl had to be around eight years old. “Are you lost?” Hayley nodded weakly. “I’m Sarah.” She added smiling.

“Hay-hay-wee.”

“Hi Hayley.” Sarah smiled waving.

“Sarah what are you doing! You don’t just…oh my…” The older woman let go of Sarah’s arm and crouched down.

“She’s lost.”

“Eye, eye, wan me daddy.” Hayley sobbed. The woman’s frown deepened at her words.

“Come on sweetheart, let’s go find him.” The woman picked Hayley up with a sigh and petted her own daughter’s hair. “You ever run away like that again and you’re grounded for life.” She snarled at Sarah, the little girl nodding embarrassed.

Travis stopped as his name was paged through the airport. Lifting a finger he listened to it repeat. Spinning he bolted as the group with him began following. Security, security, where the hell was security?

Every cast member and camera man converged on one point from around the airport looking for Hayley, Travis was the first one to burst threw the door.

“Oh thank god!” He gasped scooping Hayley up from the floor and hugging her tightly. Hayley clung to him crying into his neck. “Don’t ever to that to me again, okay? I was so scared I lost you. Don’t ever do that again.” Petting her hair he looked up at the security guards and thanked them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't have power this morning to update with but now I do!
Also I'mgoing to update everytuesday night unless statedother wise. :]
One update a week!
Thank you guys for reading, commenting, and subscribing.
You guys mean the world to me!