These Lines Were Never Established

Chapter Forty-Three

Hayley looked around confused. Sitting down she hugged Tito to her chest as she watched the people walk through the front door. Hiding her face in the stuff animal she shrank into Moose and Tiny’s sides hoping to hide behind the couch with them.

Travis trotted down half dressed with a towel around his shoulders, his smile quickly fading. His gaze went to Lyn-z following him in a small shirt and shorts that she usually slept in. Her smile faded as well at all the people in the front room.

“Who are you?” He asked sharply at the group of people.

“I want my granddaughter Mr. Pastrana.” The woman in bright red dead center made him cringe. He could see she didn’t always eat just to be as skinny as she was.

“Well you can’t have my daughter Mrs.Greenee. I assume that’s who you are.” Hayley looked around. That name sounded familiar and she knew who the woman was. The woman terrified her.

“You assume right, one right answer for the monkey.” Travis glared. He may have bigger ears and a lot of hair but that made him no monkey.

“Get out of my house Mrs. Greenee.” Travis snapped. He turned to Lyn-z and nodded his head towards Hayley’s hiding form. Lyn-z nodded rushing to the toddler and picking her up, coddling the terrified tot.

“That is my granddaughter.” Mrs. Greenee snapped, pointing at her. Lyn-z glared at the woman and Hayley hide her face.

“Eye no wan ‘er!” Hayley gasped.

“She’s my daughter and if you looked at the papers, which I assume you have, meaning you have no rights to her at all. Not even visitation.” He snapped. “Call Jo and take her outside to play.” Travis added gently. Lyn-z nodded and moved outside quickly.

Hayley cried all the bad memories of the woman flooding in through her head. Clinging to Lyn-z she cried into her chest. She even kicked and screamed at the past memories. Lyn-z didn’t know what to do, she could hear Travis yelling in side and the other woman yelling back over Hayley’s screams and cries.

Pulling her phone out she simply dialed Jolene. All it took was hearing Hayley kicking and screaming for her to state she was on the next flight out. Lyn-z then dialed everyone else she knew, the Roner’s, the Bell’s, Tom P., Special Greg, Jim, and Travis’s Parents. A whole army was on their way to defend and keep Hayley with Travis. Travis’s Parents, Tom P., Jim, and Special Greg would be over with in a half hour. The Roner’s and the Bell’s would be in by morning and Jolene would be in midafternoon after them.

Hayley refused to leave Lyn-z or Travis’s side while her biological grandmother refused to leave and called in more lawyers. Travis simply called several of his team and sponsors lawyers and had them round up a plan. He wasn’t losing his daughter.

Hayley sat on the floor between Jim’s legs as she pulled at Tito’s limbs and face nervously. Travis was worried about her. She’d never acted like this before and it was worrying everyone. Though he was more worried about Jolene, Lyn-Z, and his mother yelling with Mrs. Greenee over where Hayley belonged.

“You.” Lyn-z stated calmly as they all glared at one another. “Obviously didn’t care till recently. She’s been here well over a year. Where have you been? It wouldn’t be hard for you to find if you looked at the papers any sooner.” She shot calmly. The room went cold and everyone on Travis’s side cheered. Lyn-z had a very good point. Travis cheered silently while he was on the phone with his lawyer.

Hayley whined slowly looking around as Jim hugged her close.

“Eye scar’d.” Hayley breathed into his chest.

“Why are you scared? All the yelling?” Jim asked gently, softly so no one else would hear him. She nodded weakly. “We yell all the time though.” He pointed out.
d
“Nah like dis.” She sniffed. “An she meanie.” She added.

“What do you mean she’s a meanie?” Jim asked picking her up and holding her closer. Hayley bit her lips looking around nervously at everyone around them. “Hayley?” He asked gently, nervously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I was trying to think up some good drama since it's been awhile. :)
Things...well, plan on them getting intresting from here.
Also thank you for waiting to loyaly. Means alot.
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing.
Side-note...who knows any good stores? Mine all dried up and stopped posting. :/