Kidnapped by Green Day

First Day at school last day at home.

Today is September 18, 2010. First day of being a Freshman. Our school started so late because of a shooting earlier that month. I thank that person very much. I hated school. Three reasons. One: I argue with all the teachers and get suspended all the time. Two: A total bitch named Gabriella Sanchez. The bitch would not leave me alone. And reason three: A boy, who would tease me sexually and touch me. I didn't want to go to school but for my moms sake i did. I have no idea why though i hated her....for the most part.

Like every intro i have to introduce myself. I am Grace. Grace Mardis. I'm 14. I am 5'6 and a half, and i hate school, i think i covered that already. Enough intro.... It was about 2:30am and i couldn't fall asleep. To many things rushing through my mind at once. The worst part i had to wake up at 6:00am. Time passed as i watched the clock tick and tock. Finally at about 4:50am i fell asleep. Two hours later I woke up to my alarm in my fucking ear. I slapped the button and it wouldn't turn off. " God damn it shut the fuck up!" I slapped it a few more times and it wouldn't turn off i chucked it across the room hitting the wall then floor. " Finally!" Then i let my head drop to the pillow.

I could hear my house phone ringing i answered it. It was my mom ' oh great what does she want?' " You up yet?"

"nope i don't plan on it!" I sat up in my bed waiting for her response. She was at her stupid boyfriends house. I HATE HIM.....

" Get up lazy ass go to school and when you get home pick the house up" Of course i wouldn't i am too damn lazy. Even if i did pick the house up she wouldn't notice, because she was always gone! Always with HIM. Never with me. And when she was words slipped from our mouths and turned into an argument. ALWAYS.

" Fine, ill get up!" I yelled kinda annoyed already.

" Good I love you..." Ha yeah right. She loves him more than me. Her famous words " My kids come first. Ha bullshit!

" Love you to..." I hung up the phone. I say my black skinnies and slipped them on. along with a Green Day tee. They were my idols. Out of the three i didn't have a favorite. Lots of people hated them at my middle school. I told them to go shove there dick in someones ass even if it was a girl. That's how Gabriella came along. God i hate her did i men-chin that? Anyways, I ran my hair threw my hair a few times separating my bangs as they fell on each side of my face. I had Brown hair and its boob Length with blond highlights. I dyed my bangs with red kool-aid i thought it looked awesome.

****School****

I got my schedule and sighed at the terrible classes. First period?: English. Second period: Social studies. Three period: Science. Lunch. Fourth period: Math. Yeah boring classes. So happy. NOT. I got to my locker. And oh how wonderful the bitch's locker right next to mine. There's gunna be a problem. A BIG problem. I closed my locker and walked off to the halls. But the bitch spoke " Hey bitch?!" I ignored her and walked off hearing " She's gunna pay for ignoring me stupid hoe!" I rolled my eyes and walked to first period. I sat in an empty desk in the back. Like always. Then i saw Tyler walk in. Oh this day just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? I whispered" Don't sit by me, don't sit by me, don't sit by me" Shit he sat by me.

" Hey good choice i like the back, now i can do whatever the fuck i want with out the teacher seeing." Then he smiled, and sat down. I glared at him. The teacher walked in with the door closing behind him. " Good morning class i am Mr. Jensen. Welcome to English" Blah. Blah. Blah. I broke out of my thoughts as soon as Tyler placed a hand on my upper thigh. I pushed his hand away, but it kept creeping back to my leg closer and closer to my inner thigh.

In a low whisper i said " Stop touching me. leave me alone. " Sure as shit he kept going there was nothing i could do about it. I raised my hand and he pulled his away as quick as possible. The teachers attention looked towards as all the students attentions did. " Yes.?" I cleared my throat. " Can i take that seat up there i cant see very well" I had to admit i can be a good liar once in a while. "sure" I earned a "bitch" from Tyler. An hour later the bell ran. I knew Tyler would be after me. So i walked quick. But i didn't know where to go so i got lost and he found me. So much for avoiding him.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around slamming me to the wall. He got close to my face being an inch away feeling him breathe on my lips. " You knew i was gunna find you why did you switch seats?" My breathing got heavier.

" I told you to stop and you didn't" I looked down at the ground. He opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by the bell " Shit, Well Marids ill see you after school were gunna have fun" He pushed me against the wall harder and walked off laughing. My heart rate decreased.

Fourth period and everything has been boring. When is school not boring seriously? I took a seat in the front just in case Tyler had this class. The room filled and the teacher blabbed on. He wrote math problems on the board and i was bord so i decided to have some fun. The teacher spoke" Pick out a problem from the book um...... Grace Mardis." I opened my book and looked for one i looked up and said " OK ready to right this down?" He replied " Yup go ahead" He waited.

" You in class plus me being bord equals your the most stupidest teacher teaching at this school" I smiled and closed my book. He looked back at me " Excuse me?"

" Want me to repeat it because i will" I raised my brows.

" Please step out of the class"

" Why because I'm making class more fun than you are? Is someone jealous Mr.Wrinkles?"

" That's not my name and please step out of the class room our ill send you to the office"

" OH MY GOD DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT I'M SO SCARED...please old man there just boring people in an office and there paying you only because they feel bad because you cant fuck anymore"

That made his mouth drop and a 'oh' and 'aw' from the class. He was mad " Out of the class room now!"

I stood up and put a hand by my head and gestured an army wave like they would do to there captain after a command " YES SIR!" And marched out of class leaving the class in laughter. A few moments passed and i poked my head through the door. The teacher looked at me and said " Out now!" I replied with a bark. " Woof!!!" And sat against the door out side of the room. The bell rang and as people walked out of the class room they high fived me and said " that was awesome!" " Thanks" Then they left. I entered the class room looking for Mr. Wrinkles. " Well Ms. Mardis, that was quite the act you put on during class" I sat on a desk. " Oh that wasn't an act i meant every word i said Mr. Wrinkles" I left with his mouth dropped to the floor.

I went to my locker and not soon after Lil' miss preppy bitch and her gang appeared. GREAT! I closed my locker and tried walking past her she slapped my binder and it hit the floor with a loud thud. She spoke" What the hell do you think your doing ignoring me and being all over my boyfriend?" She had to be fucking kidding me wow.

" Your boyfriend? Please is he mental because i mean he has to be blind to like you" Then i looked her up and down. " You little bitch!"

" Oh now I'm The little bitch please those things you call 'tits' are so fucking small" That earned me a punch in the face. I tackled her dawn we were cursing back and fourth. I couldn't tell who was winning. Her friends pulled me off of her since i was on top of her punching her in the face. Then a teacher appeared. " Alright break it up break it up girls now!" Her friends let go of me i grabbed my binder and ran all the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
To much? To little? comment? anything? :) Slow updates i have school