Kidnapped by Green Day

Smarter Then I Thought

( Billie's p.o.v )
It was dark out, and we snuck up behind this chick. She must be fucking deaf because Tre's van is loud. I mean loud as in a teen party blasting the music so loud it attracts the cops. We pulled up right behind her to. Mike jumped out, taped her mouth shut, and pulled her inside. I tied her arms and legs together and she wouldn't stop crying and screaming, so i knocked her out.

Hopefully Addie doesn't wake up and find us dragging her to the basement. That would fuck everything up! i chuckled to myself because of the thought. Tre' pulled up into my drive way and i ran to unlock the doors as quite as i could. Now were inside and i see the basement door Mike opens it while i and Tre' hold her in mid air. We lightly sway her back and forth as we walk and set her down on the new matters i bought just for this occasion!

i look at mike who has his hands on his hips i speak first " What whats wrong?" He cocks his head my way.

"Oh nothing, it's just that don't you think Joey and or JaKob will come down here when were working on the album? or in your case 'working'? " he used motion quotes with his hands when he said working and i knew what he meant.

I sighed and thought for a moment " No, because there going with Addie to her mom's for a visit, and remember her mom doesn't like me" it was quiet for a few until i started walking to the door. " come on guys she's going to wake up in a while i need to fucking go to sleep, and you two need to leave before Addie thinks were up to something" they both nod. But tre' finally speaks up.

"Bill, are you going to leave her down here in the cold?" i put on a dirty smile and nodded, proud. he put his hands up like he was being arrested " ok, fine" We all walked up stairs to normal level and they walked towards the door.

Whispering i said " see you guys tomorrow" they both waved and left closing the door quietly with a click. i lazily travailed up stairs to my master bedroom where my wife, Addie the woman we were earlier talking about, was. i stood outside the door and took a deep breath before entering. i turned the door nob and the lights flipped on with out me thinking about turning them on. my eyes traveled across the floor to her angry face. Fuck now I'm in trouble.

"Where have you been Billie" she says pausing to look at her watch. " it's 12:30 in the fucking morning" here goes my head. pounding against a rock harder then before. i lean up against the door frame.

"Addie please, be quite our kids are sleeping" i watch as she thinking of something to say. " Hun, I'm tired I'm going to sleep" i walk towards the bathroom to do my business when she stepped in front of me putting her hand up to my chest. she was looking down, but her head shot up and looked me in my green eyes as mine stared into her big brown ones.

" Billie" she started sighed and said " Billie, there my kids and i--"

" What the hell are you talking about? i produced them to!" sometimes i cant control;l my anger. especially when she's saying there her kids!

"Billie!? that's not what i meant" she rubbed her fore head and took yet another long sigh before speaking. " Billie i mean your never there for them...ever" i sat on the bed as she continued. " for instance, Jakob's soccer game. instead you went to your Grammy and then lost"

"Ok, ok that wasn't my fault that we lost the award" i stood up and she backed up. i could tell she was scared because, well I've hit her before due to my bad temper. " Addie I'm not going to hur----" her eyes widened as she stared at me. " what?"

"Billie, there's blood on your shirt!" i pulled up my shirt and looked at the freshly stain. fuck! " Who's Blood is that?" she crossed her arms and was clearly angry. she slapped me and i didn't budge or move. " Billie, i asked you who's blood that is. Did you pound some stripper tonight until she bled? or did you just have another bloody lip like last time" Fuck I'm screwed.

I walked towards her but she ran for the door i said " Hun, please lets just go to sleep" i walked towards her again and held out my arms. she ran scream our kids names to get out of bed. i give up! i turned around and headed for the bathroom again.

"Dad?" i turned around to joey standing where Addie used to be. once more i turned around to face my little boy. i raised my eyebrows indicating that i was listening. " what the hell did you do know? Mom's making us pack" as he was finishing his sentence Jakob came running in pushing past joey and wrapping his arms around me tightly. i rubbed his head as i saw a few tears. i looked up to see Adrienne glaring at the scene.

Jakob started to speak before i could answer joeys question. "Daddy, whats going on?" tears ran down his chubby cheeks.

"Mommy's making sure you guys get to the airport early so you dint have to wait in line for a long time" i lied. he squeezed me letting out a wine and put his head into my stomach. i hugged back knowing i wouldn't see them until Christmas. it was only just, February. February 15, actually. Joey walked over to me and gave me a big hug. then pulled away leading Jakob to follow him.

They both had left the room and Addie spoke to them "Go down stairs I'll be there in a few minutes" they both nodded and then they werent in sight. she looked at me and said "Billie, i don't know what to say"

"Just don't, your better off with out me" i spat and turned around. i could hear her sob and sniffle before i heard the front door open, and then soon close. i sighed and continued for the third time to the bathroom. i stood in front of the table and pulled down my pants and drawers. i let out urine that shot into the toilet. leaving my pants on the ground i pulled up my boxers and flushed. i stumbled to my bed and covered up. giving one more sigh of stress i fell back hitting my head on the pillow and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
everyone like it? comments? Merry Christmas!!!