‹ Prequel: Just Like You
Status: In progress.

Lousy Truth

Think You'll Be Gettin' This.

“Hot and dangerous. If you're one of us, then roll with us cause we make the hipsters fall in love when we've got our hot pants on and up.” I wink at the crowd and dance around the stage, singing my new single. The girls wither and dance along as the guys holler and practically drool. I can see a dark spot in the corner of my eye, the amused look on Oli's face not phasing me.

Finally feeling free for the first time in a long time, I play with the crowd, my cheeks starting to hurt from smiling so much.

“Thank you so much for knowing the words to We R Who We R. I couldn't be more proud or thankful. Who knew England was so damn cool?” The crowd pushes forward, their voices loud with agreement. “Maybe I'll just have to come back more often. Would you guys like that?”

I can literally feel the stage shake with the sound of their screams. I grin and look at my band, their grins matching mine. “This'll be the last for the night. I'll be back soon, I promise!”

“Wake up in the mornin' feeling like P. Diddy.” I pause as the fans scream the next line. I smile and continue with the song, wiping sweat off my brow and tossing my hair out of my face. The heat continues to build as the energy reaches the peak. At the height of the moment, I whip my shirt off and toss it into the crowd, finishing the song in my bra.

“London, you've been wonderful. I love you all. Good night.” The lights turn off and the crowd screams. I stand there in the middle of the stage, panting as I try to catch my breath. The people in the front row can still see me and scream. I wave to them and walk off stage, so happy right now.

“Wow...” I turn to see Oli leaning against a wall, his eyes very clearly not on my face. I roll my eyes and touch his chin, pushing it up. When his eyes meet mine, I smile.

“See something you miss?” He dumbly nods and I laugh, walking off. He follows me, his fingers reaching out and touching the bare skin of my back. Turning, I challenge him with a raised eyebrow. He smirks before leaning in, capturing my lips.

I respond, the energy of the concert making my blood soar as the adrenaline still runs through my veins. I pull him deeper and closer, smirking a little. He pushes against me, his breaths ragged and hard. I can feel him against me and start to yearn a little for the times where I could drag him into an empty room and have my way with him.

I pull away and back out of his arms. I give him a little victory smile before turning around and continuing on my way.

In the dressing room, the guys are rowdy as Kayla sits in one corner, filing her nails. She gives me a bitchy look when I enter the room, but I ignore her to grab one of the spare shirts I brought. The thin cotton tank covers me up and I relax against a couch next to Emily.

We sit around there, cooling down and talking idly until our manger tells us it's time to go meet the fans. I head over to the merch table, immediately swarmed. Soul Glow calls over from his table that he loved the view and from across the room, David laughs. I give him the finger and start talking to my fans. A couple minutes later, David's at my side, poking me every couple of seconds. I laugh and try to block it, but I just end up poking him back. We turn from out fans to have an all out poke war, laughing and calling out names as we goad each other.

“Oh, this is so on. You're going downnnn like a clownnnn.” I tease him and he laughs, shaking his head.

“Oh Quinn, you have no idea how hard you're gonna lose.” I scoff and shake my head back at him.

“Yeah. Okay. I've got fans to attend to.” I turn from him and he laughs at me, turning back to his own fans as well.

Slowly the room filters out, everyone talking and a relaxed feeling in the air. We're all just hanging out now, the older fans still hanging around and just talking to us, not freaking out like the younger ones. Someone starts talking about partying on Breathe Carolina's bus and more people filter out. I help Paul talk down the merch and just talk to him about music as we work.

“Hey.”

I look up from the merch I'm packing away. Paul and Oli exchange the “we're so cool cause we're dudes” nod and Paul continues working. I pop a hip against the box, just waiting.

“What was that earlier?” He's looking at me like he used to, smiling and teasing me with those damn gorgeous eyes of his.

“What was what? What are you talking about?” I play dumb and he smirks.

“Do you want me to repeat it?” I purse my lips, teasing him back a little.

“Mmm, not really. Once was enough for me.” He laughs at that, clearly remembering the times where I couldn't stop kissing him. I stick my tongue out at him and close the box I was working on. Starting to walk off again, he follows me. I cock my head at him and see he's determined to stick around.

“Come on.” I beckon Oli and we walk off, back to the dressing rooms. Gathering my stuff up, I plop it into my bag and lean against the counter. He walks over, a clear plan in his eyes.

“Is there something you want?” My smirk is matched by his as he nods. “Oh, yeah? What would that be?”

“You,” he growls before claiming my lips as his. He steps in so we're melded together, his arms holding me there. My hands find their way into his hair, pulling him in deeper. His hands start wandering, cupping my chest.

I smirk into the kiss. “Found something, huh?” I say against his lips. He nods, his hands moving across my body to cup my ass.

“I kinda like this too.” His eyes flash with smugness and I laugh. I pull his hand off and shake my head.

“What exactly do you think we're doing here?” His lips on my neck, he decides not to answer me. My grip on his hair tightens and loosens when he finds my sweet spot. My breathing hitches as his fingers creep up my shirt, running across my stomach. I breathe deeply for a minute, closing my eyes at all these feelings.

“Come on, Quinn. I bet you haven't had sex since this summer. Don't you miss it?” His words whisper across my skin and I shiver, thinking about how long it has been. “Don't you miss me inside you?”

“Oli...” I moan a little, my body pushing against his with need and want. I want to tear his clothes off, I need to feel him against me. He holds me just as tightly, his lips finding mine again. I whimper a little from all these emotions and he touches my cheek gently.

That sweetness makes me stop, realizing what we're doing. I pull away and quickly cover the room, putting distance between us.

“Quinn?”

“No. We're not doing this. Just because I'm... horny and need to get laid does not mean I'm gonna sleep with you.” I shake my head, my arms crossed and holding myself. I keep shaking my head, shaken inside. It was so easy for him to sway me, it was so easy for me to slip back into this summer and all those feelings.

“I'm not going to be with you again. I can't.” He looks pissed and I decide now's a great time to run away. I grab my stuff and book it out of the venue. I throw myself into my bus, my heart beating wildly. Everyone's drinking on Breathe's bus so I've got the place to myself.

I curl up in my bunk, closing my eyes and imagining what could have been if I had let him have his way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't mean to critique on your seduction technique. But your money's not impressing me, it's kinda weak.

quinn's outfit.