Sweeny Todd

10

The next morning was complete bliss between Sweeney and Azrael, for when they woke they found their limbs entangled within each other and both nestled very close to one another. Azrael was the first to open her eyes and saw that Sweeney was awake staring at her intently. Azrael smiled at him and then gently nuzzled her face into his chest. "Good morning" she said softly. Sweeney smirked and then pulled her tighter against him "Morning" Azrael snuggled further into his chest and felt his heart beat as she softly whispered. "How'd you sleep?" Sweeney's smirk then grew even bigger as he placed a kiss on top of her head. "Perfectly since my little dream catcher has been with me through the whole night singing Irish tunes so they'll not pester my dreams." Azrael giggled at this, then gently moved up to look at him, and then gently caressed his face. "Who knew that nightmares fear Irish tunes." Sweeney then nodded trying to give her a serious look as he took her hand and kissed it. "Oh yes very terrifying especially if it is sung off tune." Azrael scoffed at him and gently shoved him. "Wanker! I wasnt singing off tune." Sweeney then chuckled as he pulled her back to him again. "Keep tellin yerself tha darlin." Azrael rolled her eyes while she sighed and then gently rested her head back on his chest. "I wasnt singing off tune," she said in a pouting tone.
Sweeney chuckled at the woman before him and then suddenly thought about the question he asked her last night and then asked. "Did you mean it?" he asked softly with hope in his voice.
Azrael then looked up at him and gave him a confused look "mean what?" she asked.
Sweeney sighed and then looked up into Azrael's eyes. "That you will stay, once all this is over, you'll stay with me." Azrael then smiled up at him, then placed a soft kiss on his lips, and then rested her forehead against his. "I meant every word Sweeney; I'll stay here as long as you want me here." She said softly to him. Sweeney gave her a ghost of a smile and then gently turned Azrael onto her back and was now on top of her. He stared deeply into her eyes and then leaned down to kiss her, the kiss was soft and sweet at first but it then turned to be more deep and passionate; Azrael wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss while Sweeney wrapped Azrael's legs around his waist. He then gently placed a hot trail of warm kisses from her jaw line, down to her collarbone down to her breasts; Sweeney nuzzled his face against her breast while his hand was massaging the other. Sweeney then gently placed his lips on her tip and gently kissed, and nipped and sucked on her breast while his thumb was rolling the tip on the other. Azrael moaned from the wonderful sensations she was receiving from him and then arched her hips against his causing him to moan as well. Sweeney then released his attention from Azrael's breast, then moved back up, gently kissed her neck, and once again found her lips. Sweeney gave Azrael a deep passionate kiss as he thrusted his hips into hers causing them both to gasp against each other's lips as they both felt the seizing pleasure that was entering through their bodies. Sweeney started to thrust into Azrael in a slower motion trying to take in ever amount of pleasure, but Azrael's moans were so delicious that he could not resist thrusting harder and deeper inside of her. Azrael arched her back and starting to moan even louder. "Oh bloody hell!" she said breathlessly as the two continued their dance. Azrael then how close she was coming and then grabbed the sheets that were on the bed, and broke the kiss, then thrashed her head to the side arching her back. "Sweeney" Sweeney moan against Azrael's neck thrusting even deeper and harder wanting himself to have every inch of this woman before him and then clenched his fists on the same sheets giving her one last powerful thrust until he felt himself climax. As soon as Sweeney came, Azrael came as well, both of them screaming each other's names as they both rode out their climax. Sweeney then collapsed onto Azrael holding her tightly against him. "Oh bloody hell oh damn" he whispered breathlessly as he and Azrael were breathing heavily, Sweeney gently laid his head down on her chest and wrapped his arms around her waist, as Azrael played with his hair.
Azrael smiled down at him and softly whispered in Gaelic "O mr henion i dhu: Ely siriar, el sla Ai! Anron Undmiel Tiro! El eria e mor. I 'lir en el luitha 'uren. Ai! Aniron..."
Sweeney sighed and then gently rose his head up to look at her and had a little smirk on his face. "And what was that, that came out of those sweet lips of yours?"
Azrael giggled as she placed a soft kiss on his lips and then leaned back down onto the pillow. "It means from darkness I understand the night: dreams flow, a star shines Ah! I desire Evenstar look! A star rises out of the darkness the song of the star enchants my heart Ah! I desire..."
Sweeney smirked at her, finding this woman completely unique, and then placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Ever a poet" Azrael smiled at him and softly sat herself up causing him to move off her. "Maybe it's considering on whether you're deciding to bake me or not since Poet's are on the menu this week." Sweeney chuckled as he watched Azrael move out of the bed and gently grab his shirt and wrapped herself in it. "Well I'll make sure to keep your poetic nature a secret because I do not want you to be baked anytime soon." Azrael smirked at him and softy shook her head. "Speaking of baking and food, I'm starting to get a little peckish would you like anything?" Sweeney sighed. "I am peckish but not for food." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. Azrael then rolled her eyes with an endearing smile on her face. "Bloody hell old man arent you exhausted?" Sweeney then glared at her for referring him to an old man and then sat up from the bed. "Who are you calling old?" Azrael giggled as she went to pick up her dress and garments. "Why you silly!" Sweeney continued to glare at her while he wrapped the sheet around his waist and rose up from the bed. "Come here and I'll show you how old I am," he said grimly with a ghost of a smile on his face. Azrael smirked at him and softly shook her head "I'm sorry Mr. Todd but if I dont get anything in me belly I think I'm going to faint." Sweeney sighed while he walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Hurry back" Azrael smiled and gently pecked him on the lips "I will dont worry." She said softly as she moved away from him and walked out of the room. Once Azrael was fully out of Sweeney's room she then walked into her, placed on a new dress, fixed her hair up while she freshened herself up. Once Azrael was finished, she then gently folded Sweeney's shirt and placed it on top of her bed and then gently walked out of her room and went down the stairs.
Once Azrael made it down the stairs she was Mrs. Lovett sitting in the booth as if she was waiting for her, Azrael suddenly paled realizing that Mrs. Lovett could've heard what they did last night and possibly this morning and must be infuriated with her. Azrael sighed figuring that she should just get this over with, walked further into the room, and gave Mrs. Lovett a pleasant smile. "Good morning Mrs. Lovett." She said happily hoping that her voice didnt deceive how nervous she was. But to Azrael's surprise Mrs. Lovett grinned at her and gently moved out of the booth and walked up to Azrael. "Good morning to you too darling!" she said happily which really worried Azrael.
Mrs. Lovett then grabbed Azrael's arm and pulled her towards the booth. "Come darling have a seat with me, it get's so quiet in the mornings." She said softly.
Azrael was amazed that this woman wasnt scorning her, but figured that maybe Mrs. Lovett didnt hear them after all. So, Azrael sat down in the booth across from Mrs. Lovett who was pouring Azrael some tea. "How was your morning Mrs. Lovett?" Azrael asked.
Mrs. Lovett smiled at Azrael and placed the cup of tea right in front of her. "Oh well dear and yourself?" Azrael sighed as she took a sip out of her tea and placed it back down. "Well I suppose"
Mrs. Lovett nodded as she too took a sip out of hers. "That's good to hear dear, it sounded like you had a very busy night" Azrael's eyes widened now knowing that Mrs. Lovett knew. "Um yes I suppose I did," she said softly. Mrs. Lovett then grinned at her. "Oh dear I can't tell you how happy am I to see that you and Mr. T have became closer." Azrael then arched her brow completely confused on to what this woman was doing. "You are?" Mrs. Lovett then nodded giving her a bigger grin. "Oh yes! Extremely happy and good for you dear for being so strong in dealing with the fact that you look just like Mr. T's late wife." Azrael's eyes then widened in surprise and felt the need to know more. "Excuse me?" she asked softly, Mrs. Lovett then pretended to look like she was surprised by Azrael's comment and acted as if she was flustered. "Oh dear! He hasnt told you now has he?" she asked worriedly.
Azrael arched her brow now really worried on what she was hearing. "No he hasnt what do you think is going on Mrs. Lovett?" she asked, Mrs. Lovett sighed and slowly shook her head. "Oh you poor dear I hope he's not leading on your heart that would be just horrible." Azrael frowned and started to stare down at her teacup. "You think he's using me because I resemble her?" she asked with sorrow in her voice. Mrs. Lovett then pretended to frown and gently nodded her head. "fraid so luv, I know you dont want to be hearin this but I feel it is for your own good especially if he hasnt told you that you look just like her or what she even looks like I mean it's very obvious dear the blonde hair and blue eyes, the same facial expressions only difference is your physique she's was much thinner than you. but I wouldnt get my hopes up to much deary he may be just looking for a companion since he was in that jail for so long" she then took a sip of her tea. "You know what that could do to a man ya know after all they do have their needs." Azrael nodded and then let out a gentle sigh. "Yes they do," she said softly now rising up from her seat. Mrs. Lovett looked up at Azrael and pretended to have a worried look on her face. "Where are you going dear? You havent ate yet." Azrael frowned and slowly moved out of the booth. "I'm not very hungry Mrs. Lovett, I think I'm going to go to my room and lay down for a bit." Mrs. Lovett gave Azrael a concerned look and nodded. "Alright dear, I'll call for you if I need you." she said softly, Azrael nodded and then gently walked up the stairs not noticing the evil grin Mrs. Lovett had on her face.
Once Azrael was, finally up the stairs she felt tears stinging her eyes "How could I be so stupid to believe that he actually felt something for me? Of course, he was using me after all the man did escape from prison and was there for 15 years! Damn Azrael why are you so bloody nave!" she muttered to herself, as she was about to walk into her room but a masculine voice stopped her from her making to her destination. "Azzie?" Sweeney asked as he walked out of his room, now fully dressed.
Azrael sighed and gently turned to face him tears in her eyes, Sweeney noticed this and suddenly looked very concerned as he rushed up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Azzie what's the matter?" he asked worriedly.
Azrael suddenly glared at the man before her and roughly shoved him off her. "Get the bloody hell away from me!" she shouted. Sweeney suddenly looked very confused at the woman before him and tried to walk back up to her and touch her. "Azzie what's wrong? Why are you so upset!?" Azrael glared at him and pushed him away from her once again. "How could you! knowing what I've been through, knowing that I have been through hell and this is how you treat me?"
Sweeney was now really confused at this moment and noticed that she opened her door and stormed in, Sweeney quickly rushed in after her and slammed the door shut anger now seeping through his veins. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?!" he shouted.
Azrael quickly turned around to face him, glaring at him "You know damn well what I'm talking about! Is that why begged me? Is it why you begged me to tell you that I'm not her!? So you can hear it yourself so you wouldnt feel so bad for using me!" she shouted.
Sweeney was suddenly very angry and grabbed Azrael and pulled her towards him. "Where is this all bloody coming from Azrael? Where the hell did you get this damn thought in your head!?!" He shouted. Azrael glared at him and shoved him off her. "It doesnt matter where I got the damn Idea from! What matters is that you're using me because I resemble your wife!" Sweeney was now suddenly shocked from Azrael's outburst and couldnt help but feel hurt from said outburst. "I'M NOT USING YOU AZRAEL! I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!" he shouted, Azrael glared at him and then crossed her arms. "You wouldnt would you? Honestly Mr. Todd who do you take me for?!? Youre a man with needs especially since you were in prison for 15 years! So you probably figured that since hey Azrael resembles my late wife I'll just use her and have my way with her while making her believe that I will help her and once I'm through I can just get rid of her!" Sweeney had a very grim look on his face and suddenly grabbed Azrael and slammed her against the wall his body crushing hers. "If I were as you say using you, would I have moaned your name while we were making love? Would I have allowed you to stay in my bed and beg you to stay with me once our revenge is over with? No I would've just gotten rid of you or probably would have slit yer throat right now so I wouldnt have to listen to your squabbling!" he said in a very grim tone, Azrael glared at him still keeping her ground. "Or you could just say these things in hopes to keep me around because you're not finished with me yet" Sweeney growled and then slammed his fist against the wall. "DAMNIT! Azrael I'm not using you! When are you bloody going to get that through your head!?!" he shouted.
Azrael looked at him hurt and gently shoved him off her. "I already have it through my head Mr. Todd now if you excuse me I have to get ready for work." Sweeney sighed and tried to walk towards her. "Azrael"he said softly but was then cut off by the angry woman. "No dont give me that Azrael shite! I dont want to hear it! Now get out of my bloody room!" she shouted. Sweeney sighed and tried to talk to her again. "But Azrael" he was then cut off by her again. "GET OUT!" she shouted throwing his shirt at him. Sweeney glared at her severely angry with the woman before him. "You want me out? Well FINE THEN! You'll have me out!" he shouted as he stormed out of the room.
Once he was gone, Azrael allowed the tears to fall and turned to look back at the mirror and saw the picture of Gerry and Shannon staring back at her. Azrael never felt more horrible in her life since Gerry and Shannon died and couldnt help but pick up the picture and carry it back to the bed and hold it against her. "Gerry, I'm so sorry" she whispered as she allowed the tears to roll down her cheeks. "I'm so, so sorry" she cried as she broke down into a sobbed while Sweeney was in his room throwing and thrashing things around in pure anger of what Azrael had said to him.
Meanwhile what they didnt know was that Mrs. Lovett was grinning to herself hearing both of them shouting at each other upstairs, Toby looked over at Mrs. Lovett with a concerned look on his face. "I wonder what's wrong with Miss. Azrael and Mr. Todd." Mrs. Lovett then looked over at Toby and placed her hand on his shoulder. "No worries luv probably an adult quarrel is all." However, in the back of her mind she knew all along why the two were fighting in the first place.