Sweeny Todd

12

Things have been going pretty smoothly for the past week with Azrael and Sweeney. In addition, this didnt make Mrs. Lovett any happier, for she was hoping that the argument she created for Sweeney and Azrael would have worked and Azrael would have been officially gone, but as she could see they were only growing closer which was irritating her immensely.
Today of course was another usual day or at least that is what they thought, Mrs. Lovett and Azrael were busy baking pies when Mr. Todd walked down the stairs. He then looked up at the women, gave them a small smile, and was about to speak to them until Anthony comes bustling into the shop.
"Mr. Todd! Mr. Todd! I've found her!" he said urgently.
This caused everyone to stop what he or she was doing and look up at Anthony. Sweeney sharply looked over at Anthony and gave him an expectant look. "You have found Johanna?" Anthony nodded looking a little worried; Azrael quickly walked up to Anthony and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Tell us where she is luv." Anthony frowned and then looked over at his aunt. "That monster of a judge has had her locked away in a madhouse!" Azrael's eyes widened while Sweeney clenched his fists ready to kill someone. "Where? WHERE?" he asked impatiently. Anthony then looked over at Mr. Todd "Where no one can reach her, at Mr. Fogg's Asylum. Oh, Mr. Todd, she's in there with those screeching, gibbering maniacs" Sweeney who now had a devious smirk on his face then cuts him off. "A madhouse! A madhouse! Johanna is as good as rescued." Mrs. Lovett then gave him a confused look. "She is?" Sweeney then nodded and then clasped his hands together. "Where do you suppose all the wigmakers of London go to obtain their human hair?"
Mrs. Lovett then shrugged. "Who knows, dear? The morgue wouldn't be surprised."
Sweeney then shook his head. "Bedlam. They get their hair from the lunatics at Bedlam."
Azrael's eyes widened and gave Sweeney a hopeful look. "Then you think" she was then cut off by Sweeney who had a fierce grin on his face. "Fogg's Asylum? Why not? For the right amount, they will sell you the hair off any madman's" he was then cut off by Mrs. Lovett "And the scalp to go with it too, if requested." Sweeney then smirked over at Anthony. "We will write a letter to this Mr. Fogg offering the highest price for hair the exact shade of Johanna's which I trust you know?" Anthony then nodded. "Yellow." Sweeney then nodded. "Good we shall induce this plan as soon as possible." Azrael then looked over at her nephew and smiled at him "I'll help you I act as I am the wig maker's wife and act as if I'm supervising the assistant." Anthony smiled at his aunt while Sweeney nodded liking what he was hearing. "Good" Anthony then looked over at Azrael and then at Mr. Todd "we shall do this immediately, I'll contact Mr. Fogg and announce to him that we are in search for some hair for some new wigs and then I'll notify the both of you when this shall take place." He said excitedly and then ran out of the shop. Azrael then grinned over at Sweeney and then clasped her hands "We'll have her soon Sweeney just you wait and see!" she said excitedly.
Sweeney grinned at her and then walked up to her and picked her up and swung her around in a full circle while Mrs. Lovett was glaring at both of them "Yes. And as soon as we have my Joanna we shall send notice to the judge and governor and I will end their sorry lives for terrorizing ours you will see Azzie we will have our revenge!" he said happily.
Azrael grinned at him and then gave him a warm hug. "Maybe we'll finally have a happily ever after, after all." She said softly. But what happened next definitely was not expected for a huge group of henchmen come bursting into the shop and knocks out Azrael, Sweeney, and Mrs. Lovett and quickly drags them out of the shop without them having a moment to fend for themselves. Once the men made it back to their destination, they took Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett to what looked like to be a prison while they dragged Azrael into a dark room that had a huge window that looked over London.
Once they opened the door, they unceremoniously dropped Azrael onto the ground and cuffed her wrists in these irons that were attached to thick chains that were bolted onto the floor, once her wrists were tightly secured, they left her into the darkness.
A couple of hours go by until Azrael finally wakes feeling very weak knowing that something wasnt right. She realized that she was in a dark room with a massive window that looked over London just then all the memories from the shop flew back into her mind and that is when she realized what happened. ooohhh no! No! No! Bloody Hell!! she shouted trying to break free from her chains but a surging pain that was coming from her wrists caused her to stop her fight since her wrists were sorely rubbing against the metal.
Azrael then realized that she was no longer at the shop anymore and knew that the Governor had finally found her and kidnapped her. Azrael hugged her knees tightly to her chest wondering how she was going to get out of this and worst of all she didnt know if Sweeney or Mrs. Lovett or even Toby was alright. Azrael didnt remember much after she became unconscious and it made her worry even more she began to wonder what did she do to go through this, why is Demetrious Turpin so determined to have her? And most of all how will she ever see Sweeney or Toby and even Mrs. Lovett ever again.
Suddenly a pair footsteps were heard coming up the stairs, Azrael only shivered wondering what Demetrious Turpin had planned for her. Now as the figure finally stepped into the room she looked up into Demetrious' eyes and saw the amusement in them knowing that whatever he has planned probably would cause a lot of chaos.
Demetrious strode inside clasping his hands together giving her a conniving smirk Good your finally awake how are you feeling?
Azrael glared at Demetrious not wanting to even look at him, so she turned her head to the side finding the cement blocked floor very interesting. This caused Demetrious to sigh and then walked up towards her and kneeled down onto one knee to be in complete eye level with her but noticed that she wouldnt look at him. Come my darling dont act this way I had to do what I did to make you mine Azrael then clenched her fists wishing that she was strong enough to punch him but decided to restrain the tears that were trying to form out from her eyes your bloody insane Demetrious how could you do that! Dont you have anything in you to feel remorse?!? Bloody hell you killed my daughter and my Husband! What is it that you need of me?!?! Why cant you just leave me be!?!?! Demetrious sighed and then placed his hand on her cheek but as soon as his finger tips caressed her skin she quickly flinched and moved herself away even further
dont you dare touch me she said in a grim tone.
Demetrious then smirked at Azrael and then moved himself to sit beside her you dont understand do you? After all this time you still hadnt figured it out Azrael then glared at Demetrious and moved herself away from him what that youre an obsessive psycho who happens to be my stalker? Demetrious then looked over at Azrael and then smiled at her. No my love what you dont understand is that once a man sees you, you become a drug to us. A sick addiction that all of us yearn and as soon as I realized this I knew I had to have you and make you mine. Even if it took killing your daughter and your husband, I had to make you mine and once I rid that foolish barber and pie maker you shall become my bride and will be mine forever." Azraels eyes widened and looked directly at him what do you mean rid the barber and the pie maker?" Demetrious then gave Azrael a serious look but then started to laugh thinking that, that one plan was pure genius Why my dear I plan in killing your little friends I know that, that barber is sweet on you, for that reason alone I shall end his life once, and for all And as for the pie maker well, she has seen to much and probably won't be missed. Just think Azrael they will be in the same exact place as your Husband and Child are." Azrael started to tremble and was starting to feel her whole world crashing down before her. How could you how could you kill my husband and my daughter?!?! How could you kill an innocent child?!?! Bloody hell she was only a baby!!! And the Barber and the Pie Maker did nothing to you!! Just bloody let them be! she said with tears falling down her cheeks.
Demetrious sighed and shook his head. You still dont understand my dear. I wouldve killed the Queen of England to make you mine. Its to show how much I love you. You have to believe me why are you being this way?
Azrael then looked up at Demetrious and glared at him no what this bloody is, is a sick obsession that you had since you saw me! bloody get over it you sick selfish sod!! What right do you have, youve done nothing but ruin my life and tear me into pieces, I never let myself fully give my heart out to anyone because of you! Im terrified that they will all turn out to be like what you are nothing but a sodding monster! Bloody hell every nightmare I have has you in it! And theres only one man who could make you leave my dreams! I could never love you I could never give my heart out to you! I HATE EVERYTHING YOU ARE! I HATE YOU, I BLOODY HATE YOU AND I COULD NEVER EVER GIVE MYSELF TO A MAN WHO MURDERS CHILDREN AND WIVES HUSBANDS TO MAKE THEM THEIRS!! YOU BLOODY DISGUST ME DEMETRIOUS AND YOU ALWAYS WILL
Demetrious then had enough and smacked her hard across the face causing her to fall face down onto the floor. Azrael then chuckled, then placed her hand on her cheek, and then moved herself back into a sitting position. Yep just as I always thought your nothing but a bloody abuser what is it with men thinking that to get a woman to stop talking is to slap her around a bit does it make you feel better Demetrious?? Does it make you feel like a man to slap me knowing how weak I am, knowing that I cant break out of these chains because of my weakness...? I bet you get a rise out of it dont ya? Ya get a nice rise abusing the weak it makes you feel good doesnt it? Well I have news for you mate youre the weak one you always were and always will be and thatll never change. If anything I feel sorry for you because you will never know the true meaning of love because no one in their right mind would ever give their heart to a sick bastard like you Demetrious then grasped Azrael's shoulders tightly, shoved her against the wall, and then moved himself where his face was only inches from hers I wouldnt do all this if you only would comply he said grimly and then looked down at Azrael's torn dress, his stare lingering at her chest.
Azrael glared at Demetrious and smacked him as hard as she could across the face. Bloody hell I thought you were sick but yer much more badly than tha! You fell off to the deep end mate! You really had an I dont think theres any left of you to save I think yer totally gone Demetrious smirked and softly shook his head no my dear I havent lost my mind Im just a very determined man
Azrael sneered at him and then rolled her eyes. No you're more like a spoiled brat who didnt get what he wanted and will stop nothing to get it. Thats what ya are mate a spanked lil baby who is havin a tantrum!
Demetrious only chuckled at her comment and then rose onto his feet. You may think that if you want but you will realize soon that my love for you is true but in time I do hope you like your accommodation to my humble home." He said mockingly and then tried to kiss her; Azrael quickly flinched back and harshly slapped him across the face.
Demetrious moved back in shock from her and then suddenly had a look of rage morphing on his face and slapped her severely hard and then rose up onto his feet and started to slam his foot into her stomach and then grabbed her hair and slapped her a couple of times more.
Once he had enough of beating Azrael he threw her onto the ground causing her to cry out in pain from her newly broke ribs, she gently placed her hands onto the floor and then weakly tried to pull herself up. Demetrious sneered at Azrael and then roughly grabbed her arm and forcefully turned her to face him, once she was facing him he crushed his lips against hers giving her a very bruising kiss.
Once he broke the kiss, he stared at her with fury in his eyes and muttered in a grim tone. "You belong to me" and then roughly shoved her away from him and stood back to stare down at her. "You will realize your place Azrael and with me is where you will belong" he said in a very grim tone and then strode out of the room leaving Azrael to scream out of frustration and slammed her fists onto the floor bloody stupid bastard!!! she shouted and then slinked back into the ground and started to cry.