Sweeny Todd

7

Morning came quickly for Sweeney and Azrael and as they both woke from their slumber, they both found each other's legs twisted together while Sweeney's arms were wrapped tightly around Azrael's waist. Azrael gently opened her eyes and realized how warm she was and that her pillow was indeed Sweeney's chest.
Azrael gently rose her head up and looked up at the man to see that he too was awake; Azrael couldnt help but smile at this as she stretched her back. "mmhm Good morning." She said softly.
Sweeney smirked as he held her held her tightly against him and closed his eyes not wanting to move. "Good morning." He muttered in a sleepy tone, Azrael gently moved out of his hold and laid on her side staring at him with a warm smile on her face "how was your night? No nightmare's I presume." She said playfully knowing full well that no nightmare could terrify this man.
Sweeney's smirk then grew even bigger knowing that she caught on to his little lie and shrugged pulling her close to him. "None of the such, you must be an angel and fought off my nightmares while I slept."
Azrael then giggled and softly shook her head. "I am none of the such. You must have confused me with someone else." Sweeney then shrugged and then pushed her onto her back and moved himself on top of her and stared down into those blue eyes of hers. "I have not mistaken for I am staring down at her at this very moment. And since said lady rid me of my nightmares I should properly repay her."
Azrael stared up into his deep penetrating eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "And how said man is going to repay said lady?" she asked playfully, Sweeney gave her a sadistic smirk and then said. "Like this" And with that he leaned down and kissed her. Azrael wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her tightly against him. Sweeney licked the bottom of Azrael's lip causing her to open her mouth allowing his tongue to fight dominance with hers. Sweeney then gently pulled up the hem of her nightgown, glided his fingertips against her thigh, and grabbed hold of it while his other hand mimicked the other grabbing hold of her. He was now between her thighs as the kiss became more deep and passionate and that familiar fire was burning through both of them as the more they yearned for each other. Sweeney gently moved his hand up further to feel Azrael's warm sides and was to go up even further until they both heard Mrs. Lovett calling for Mr. Todd. "MR. T! ARE YA AROUND?" She shouted.
Azrael broke the kiss and looked up worriedly at Mr. Todd hearing Mrs. Lovett shouting for him again. "MR. T! WHERE YA BE!?!"
Azrael was just about to move away from him until Sweeney growled and forced her back on her back and stared at her deeply "Ignore it." He said in his deep gruff tone and continued to kiss her, Azrael was about to protest but yet again the kiss felt so good and couldnt help to wrap her arms around his neck as she felt his hands wrap around on her back and felt his warm palms against her flesh. Azrael moaned against his mouth as she felt him between her and couldnt help but to arch her back getting a nice grunt out of him since she accidently wiggled her hips against him.
Sweeney was about to make a much further step with her and was about to pull her gown even further up until they both heard Mrs. Lovett shout once more "MR. T I KNOW YOU ARE AROUND HERE! NOW WHERE YA BE!" she shouted.
Sweeney growled and quickly ripped his lips away from Azrael gritting his teeth out of anger. "Damn that bloody woman, will she ever leave me be?" Azrael sighed, gently placed her hands on his chest, and softly pushed him off her. "We should see what she wants you for." Sweeney sighed and gently moved off of her and rose up off of the bed and pulled on his vest then his jacket and straightened himself out a bit then turned to see Azrael still sitting in the bed but was stretching her limbs. Sweeney smirked at her and crossed his arms "you going to change?" he asked smoothly, Azrael rolled her eyes. "I will as soon as you leave my room and go find out what she wants."
Sweeney then shrugged still giving her the sadistic smirk. "And what if I dont leave? You will have to change before me."
Azrael glared at him, but then had a sadistic smirk on her face as well. "Well then Mr. Todd, then I suppose we'll be sitting here for awhile then."
Sweeney then started to dangerously walk towards her with his hands in his pockets, having a dangerous smirk on his face. "And if I changed you myself?" It was then Azrael's turn to have a dangerous smirk on her face. "Then I hope you enjoy your own blade against your neck Mr. Todd because I can guarantee that will be the only way you will ever get even near to taking my clothes off." Sweeney smirked at her, pulled her out of the bed, and placed his hands on her sides, as he softly nipped her neck. "I like being threatened with a little danger. It makes me feel alive, so I would take your challenge and see what will happen and see if you would really use my blade against me." he then nipped her neck again and saw the wound he placed there last night and gently kissed it. "So would you Azrael? Would you use my blade against me, knowing that I would take your threat?" he asked seductively as he heard her gasp, holding her tightly against him nuzzling her neck and hair.
Azrael was so deep into his web that she couldnt fathom to speak as she felt him nipping, sucking and teasing her neck. Azrael knew they shouldnt be doing this but she couldnt force herself away from him. She then felt him start to untie the laces of her nightgown and that is what brought her back to reality, Azrael then gently pushed Sweeney off her and gave him an apologetic look. Sweeney looked at the woman before him confused as to why she stopped him until he heard her speak. "Sweeney you should really go check to see what Mr. Lovett wants." Sweeney sighed and softly nodded. "As you wish milady," He muttered as he stormed out of the room. Azrael let out a breath of relief once he was gone knowing that if he went any further she wouldnt be able to stop him. The man was the sweetest sin, she knew that she shouldnt tamper with a man such as he but she couldnt help what she felt, this man definitely did something to her and it literally scared her.
As Azrael dressed and fixed herself up a bit she figured she should go check to see what Mrs. Lovett wanted Mr. Todd for. She then gently opened her door and walked up to Mr. Todd's and gently knocked, she then heard someone shout come in and opened the door and entered into the room. As soon as Azrael entered, she saw Mr. Todd and Mrs. Lovett sitting there staring at the chest looking like they were deep in thought. Azrael arched her brow and gently walked towards them "what's going on?" she asked. Mrs. Lovett then looked up at Azrael and sighed, "We're trying to figure out what to do with the poor bugger." Azrael then shrugged and then opened the chest and gasped from the stench and dropped the cover down. "Oh bloody hell just bury the man! Surely he'll decompose soon enough!" Mrs. Lovett sighed and looked over at Mr. Todd "What are we going to do about him? And there's the lad downstairs. We'd better go and have a look and be sure he's still there. When I left him he was sound asleep in the parlor." She said softly and noticed that the two didnt move. Mrs. Lovett sighed and clapped her hands to get both of their attention, which worked since both of them quickly looked up at her. "Come on!" Azrael and Sweeney then quickly looked up at her and followed her down the stairs.
While Mrs. Lovett went to go check on the boy, Sweeney and Azrael took a seat in the booth, and saw that she re-emerged back with a content look on her face. "No problem there. He's still sleeping. He's simple as a baby lamb. Later I can fob him off with some story easy. But him!" she muttered Indicating the tonsorial parlor above. "What are we going to do with him?" Sweeney sighed giving her a very disinterest look "Later on, when it's dark, we'll take him to some secret place and bury him." Mrs. Lovett then shrugged and started to walk towards the booth clasping her hands. "Oh yeah. Of course we could do that. I dont spose hes got any relatives gonna come pokin round lookin for him." She then sighs and shrugs her shoulders. "Seems a downright shame..." Mr. Todd then arched his brow and gave her a confused look. "Shame?" Mrs. Lovett nodded glad that she had Mr. Todd's attention "Seems an awful waste... such a nice, plump frame Wot's 'is name has... had... Has nor it can't be traced... Bus'ness needs a lift, Debts to be erased... Think of it as thrift, as a gift, if you get my drift seems an awful waste... I mean, with the price of meat what it is, when you get it, if you get it..." Azrael looked horrified while Mr. Todd started to laugh and had a wicked grin on his face "Ah!" Mrs. Lovett then grinned, "Good, you got it! Take, for instance, Mrs. Mooney and her pie shop! Bus'ness never better using only pussycats and toast! Now a pussy's good for maybe six or seven at the most! And I'm sure they can't compare as far as taste!" Azrael stared at her in shock and rose up from the booth "You're mad!" Mr. Todd was too consumed by the idea and quickly walked up to Mrs. Lovett and started to waltz with her "Mrs. Lovett, what a charming notion" Mrs. Lovett grinned at him and looked over at Azrael smirking at her as if she had won the man over her and then looked over at him and shrugged. "Well, it does seem a waste..." Azrael's jaw dropped at the two of them honestly considering this and started to wave her hands up in the air "You both are mad!" Sweeney ignored her and grinned at Mrs. Lovett for her wonderful idea "Eminently practical and yet appropriate as always! Mrs. Lovett, how I've lived without you all these years, I'll never know! How delectable! Also undetectable!" Azrael sighed and slowly shook her head "so this is what we have come to? Cannibalism!?!" she shouted.
The two still continued to ignore her and continued to waltz; Mrs. Lovett then smirked at Mr. Todd and led him to the window to stare out at the people. "Think about it! Lots of other gentlemen'll soon be comin' for a shave,won't they? Think of all them pies!" she said excitedly.
Azrael rolled her eyes her arms still crossed. "Think of all the lives Think of their family!" Sweeney then shrugged and looked over at Mrs. Lovett "How choice! How rare! For what's the sound of the world out there?" Azrael then glared at them, then walked up to Mr. Todd, and forcefully had him turn around to face her. "Have you lost your mind! These are innocent people you considering!" Sweeney sighed and placed his hands on Azrael's shoulders. "These are desperate times Azrael" Azrael glared at him and was about to say something until Mrs. Lovett cuts her off. "And desperate measures are called for! Mrs. Rowena dont you see!" Azrael moved out of Mr. Todd's hold tears burning her eyes "No! I dont see I still say you both are completely mad!" she shouted.
Mrs. Lovett then rolled her eyes and then walked up to the counter and pretended to have a pie there. "Here we are, now! Hot out of the oven!" she said excitedly as she pretended to pick up the pie, Mr. Todd then arched his brow and walked up to the counter playing along. "What is that?" Mrs. Lovett then grinned at Mr. Todd and pretended to hand him the pie "its priest. Have a little priest."
Azrael gasped and started to mutter in Gaelic "Go n-ithe an cat th is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat (Gaelic: May the cat eat you, and may the cat be eaten by the devil)" she muttered irritably, while the two looked at her completely confused.
Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett then went back to their pretend pie "Is it really good?" Mr. Todd asked, Mrs. Lovett then nodded. "Sir, it's too good, at least! Then again, they don't commit sins of the flesh, So it's pretty fresh."
Azrael then yet again muttered in Gaelic another insult to the two since she was so angry with them both planning on killing people and making them into pies. "Go an bheith ag eascain darMiria Malone agus ise naoi caoch mdhlisteanach leabhair ruaig t amhlaidh fadatrasna an cnoc dar damnaigh sin t tiarna fin canna n faigh t in ineacht le a teileascp! (Gaelic: May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord Himself can't find you with a telescope!)" She muttered hotly at the two of them.
The two then looked at her again completely confused on what she was muttering about and went back to their little plan. Sweeney then asked "Haven't you got poet or something like that?" Mrs. Lovett then shook her head. "No, y'see, the trouble with poet is 'Ow do you know it's deceased? Try the priest! Lawyer's rather nice." Sweeney then grimaced. "If it's for a price." Mrs. Lovett then shrugged. "Order something else, though, to follow, since no one should swallow it twice!" Sweeney then patted his stomach and arched his brow. "Anything that's lean?" Mrs. Lovett then shook her head. "Well, then, if you're British and loyal, You might enjoy Royal Marine! Anyway, it's clean. Though of course, it tastes of wherever it's been!" Sweeney then asked. "Is that squire, on the fire?" Mrs. Lovett then grimaced and quickly shook her head. "Mercy no, sir, look closer, You'll notice it's grocer!" Azrael then rolled her eyes. "Heaven's yes let's grab a grocer!" Mrs. Lovett then glared at Azrael. "Or what about the Irish? One taste of them will bring a hop and skip in yer step!" Azrael glared at Mrs. Lovett and crossed her arms knowing what she was indicating.
Sweeney sighed and then started to waltz with Mrs. Lovett again. "The history of the world, my love" Mrs. Lovett then answered. "Save a lot of graves, do a lot of relatives favors!" Sweeney then smirked at her. "Is those below serving those up above!" Mrs. Lovett then grinned. "Ev'rybody shaves, so there should be plenty of flavors!" Sweeney then added. "How gratifying for once to know that those above will serve those down below" Azrael sighed and then asked. "What is that?" Mrs. Lovett then answered. "It's fop. Finest in the shop. And we have some shepherd's pie peppered With actual shepherd on top! And I've just begun, here's the politician, so oily It's served with a doily, Have one!" Sweeney then smirked. "Ah but always arrives overdone! I'll come again when you have judge on the menu! Have charity towards the world, my pet!" Mrs. Lovett nodded as the two continued to waltz "Yes, yes, I know, my love!" Sweeney then twirled her and pulled her back to him. "We'll take the customers that we can get!" Mrs. Lovett then giggled. "High-born and low, my love!" Sweeney then released her having a huge grin on his face "We'll not discriminate great from small! No, we'll serve anyone, meaning anyone and to anyone at all!"
Once they finished with their little song and dance, they both started to laugh glad that they figured out what to do with the future bodies. "Oh Mr. T I'm so glad your willing to do this! Isnt this exciting Mrs. Rowena?" Mrs. Lovett said excitedly. Azrael shook her head her arms still crossed "no I dont! This is madness! Now your talking about murdering innocent people to make bloody pies!" she shouted obviously upset with the fact that they're willing to do this. Sweeney sighed knowing that Azrael was upset and then gently walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Azzie, think of it this way its practice to get to the Judge and the Governor" Azrael pushed away from him tears stinging her eyes. "DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT I WILL HAVE NO PART IN THIS!" she shouted as she stormed away from him, Sweeney then sighed and slowly shook his head. "AZRAEL!" he shouted as he ran after her. Mrs. Lovett stared at the two in shock as how they were recently reacting with each other. And what confused her even more was that Mr. Todd referred Azrael as to Azzie, it made her almost wonder if there was something really going on with the two, it started to see that way the more and more she would see them together. This made Mrs. Lovett a little livid so she decided to go out and search for Azrael's nephew and have a little word with him.
Meanwhile Azrael ran up to her room with Sweeney hot on her tail once Azrael opened the door she then felt someone grab and yank her away from the door and to be faced by none other than Mr. Todd, once Azrael caught sight of him she started to fight out of his hold. "LET ME GO, BLOODY HELL LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" she shouted.
Sweeney sighed and pulled her into his room so Mrs. Lovett would not overhear them. Once they were in his room he finally released Azrael and looked at her pleadingly, "Azzie just listen to me." Azrael then quickly shook her head. "No! It's one thing on killing people you seek revenge for but it's another to kill innocent people!" Sweeney sighed and walked up to Azrael and pulled her into an embrace. "Azzie, you will understand that we need to do this. It's something that could prevent a lot of questions and I know you won't fight me on this." Azrael was furious to think that he could tame her that easily and then quickly pushed him off her "Go hIfreann leat (Gaelic: To Hell with you!)" she shouted.
Sweeney then arched his brow knowing that this was the third time she spoke in that language. "What the bloody hell are you saying!? Are you muttering gibberish or are you actually speaking a language?" Azrael glared at him while her arms were crossed. "It's Gaelic, now dont you try to change the subject!" she shouted.
Sweeney then suddenly had a devious smirk on his face and started to dangerously walk towards her. "Another language now that's mighty interesting my dear" he muttered seductively as he walked Azrael up against the wall. Sweeney then placed his hands on either side of her and moved his body tightly against hers "I always admired a woman who could speak different languages." He then gently nipped her neck.
Azrael had, had it; she was tired of this man playing with her mind and refused to go through with it any further. She didnt understand what it was that they had and especially since that little scene downstairs she didnt know if whether he was playing with her or Mrs. Lovett's mind but knew that she needed to put a stop to this. Therefore, that is when she shoved Sweeney off her, glared at him and started to sing.
"Lord only knows why I care for you so. You're a heartless man I don't understand why you have to be, why you need to be so, so cold how can you be so cold, so cruel, ice cold don't even feel. Yet your kiss is like fire but deep down inside you're so cold."
Sweeney then stared at her completely confused and was about to ask her about what she was talking about but was then cut off by her shoving him into the wall and was now merely inches away from him.
"So cold how can you be so cold, so cruel, Ice cold, you don't even feel. Yet your kiss is like fire but deep down inside you're so cold."
She then moved herself off him but slammed her hand onto the wall causing Mr. Todd to jump.
"You play games with my mind, you cheat and you lie time after time. I know you will never change but for some reason I just can't break away. I don't know why I allowed you in my mind and play with my heart the way you do. You are just no good for me; I wish I never fell for you. Because you are so cold..."
she then moved away from him, her eyes full of anger and hurt as she stared at the man before her.
"So cold how can you be? So cold, So cruel, Ice cold, You don't even feel. Yet your kiss is like fire but deep down inside you're so cold. so many times, you make me believe you will change, yet you probably just laugh as I drown in my own pain. Never a worry, never a care I don't know why I let you trick me the way you do, you've got a spell on me I hopelessly care for you. Yet you're so cold How can you be so cold? So cruel, Ice cold..."
Sweeney then moved himself off the wall and walked up to her "Azzie" he said softly as he tried to pull her to him but she quickly ripped away from him and continued.
"You don't even feel yet your kiss is like fire but deep down inside you're so cold. Made of stone oh you're wicked to the bone I give you my heart yet you tear me apart you're like a devil in disguise yeah you're oh so cold..."
Sweeney then pulled her to him and pecked her on the lips noticing that tears were starting to roll down her cheeks and turned her head away from him.
"So cold How can you be so cold? So cruel, Ice cold you don't even feel. yet your kiss is like fire but deep down inside you're so cold"
Sweeney then tilted her head back to face him. Azrael stared up at him, saw a look of passion in his eyes, and couldnt help but get lost in them. "Then warm me up," he said in a deep dark tone that sent a shiver down her spine.
Sweeney then claimed her lips and pulled her tightly against him making the kiss more passionate between them. Azrael was getting more, more lost in his embrace until the alarms in her head was screaming at her to stop, and that is what she did. Azrael then broke the kiss as she had tears rolling down her cheeks "please dont do this." She said softly as she hid her head into his chest.
Sweeney sighed and gently pulled her into an embrace. "Azzie it's the only way if we bury the bodies there is a fair chance that someone will stumble across them and will figure out the murders."
Azrael then pulled away from him tired of all this chaos. "Then dont murder them! You dont have to murder people Mr. Todd! But yet you feel that you have a need to!" she shouted. Sweeney sighed and tried to pull her back to him "Azzie" he said softly while trying to pull on her arm. Azrael swatted his hands away from her and glared at him. "It's Mrs. Rowena to you Mr. Todd and I'd appreciate it if you'd let me be for I do not associate with Murders!" she shouted as she was about to storm out of the room until she felt him grab her.
Sweeney forced her to face him seeing the pure anger in her eyes "Azrael enough of this nonsense!" he shouted.
Azrael tried to fight out of his grasp. "No! Let me go you crazy blighter!" she shouted. Sweeney then pulled her back to him, crashed his lips against hers, and kissed her hoping that she will calm down but she did the exact opposite she quickly broke the kiss and then harshly slapped him across the face. Sweeney's head quickly turned to the side from the force of her slap and quickly looked back at her in shock. Azrael had her fists clenched just daring him to pull that razor out on her "touch me like that again Mr. Todd you find your razor against your neck. I have told you before that if you are looking for companionship then to look for it with Mrs. Lovett for I am not some wench you can have your way with!" she shouted and then stormed out of his room and slammed her door and locked it.
Sweeney stood there in shock after what had happened, yet he was actually confused as to what happened. After all they had a great morning together and things seemed to actually start to work out. But then all of the sudden she wants nothing to do with him. Sweeney was so confused, he didnt know why he cared so much as to what happened between him and this woman and why would he care so much if she wanted nothing to do with him. Yet her not wanting to speak with him really did tear him a bit. Sweeney sighed and figured he should have a drink and decided to go down stairs figuring that he'll let Azrael cool off before he would go speak with her.
Once Sweeney made it down the stairs, he saw Mrs. Lovett sitting in the booth as if she was waiting for him; he noticed that there was a second glass of gin waiting for him and figured that he may as well take a seat and then picked up the glass and drank down it down.
Mrs. Lovett rested her elbows on the table and then rested her chin on her hands "Troubles with Mrs. Rowena Mr. T?"
Sweeney sighed figuring that Mrs. Lovett doesnt need to know about his and Azrael's so called relationship and ignored the question. "Mr. T? May I voice my opinion?" Sweeney rolled his eyes but figured he may as well humor the woman. "What is it?" he asked irritably.
Mrs. Lovett sighed giving him a serious look. "I know this is none of my business Mr. T but I can't help but think who much Mrs. Rowena resembles your late wife." Sweeney then quickly turned to look at Mrs. Lovett and glared at her. "Azrael is nothing like Lucy they are completely two different people," he said grimly.
Mrs. Lovett then shrugged her shoulders and then leaned back in her seat. "I donno Mr. T, Azrael has a lot of the same physical features that Lucy does. Sure their face is completely different and Azrael is curvier than Lucy but it is possible that you are replacing Lucy with Azrael" Sweeney then clenched his fists angry flowing through his veins as he listened to this woman speak. "It's not like that Mrs. Lovett. Me and Mrs. Rowena are nothing but strictly friends."
Mrs. Lovett sighed and then slowly shook her head. "Dont you see Mr. T you are starting to have feelings for this girl because she reminds you so much of Lucy. I can see it Mr. T, and I'm only doing this for your well good. It's not healthy for you to fall for a woman who resembles your lost love, especially with a woman like Mrs. Rowena. The girl has too much baggage on her to ever be considered anything more than a friend, and in all honesty, she is a major distraction to our plan to seek revenge on the Judge. Plus on top of it she conned you into fighting her own battles for her, now honestly what kind of friend would do such a thing like that? Now I have spoken with her nephew and found that he is more than willing to take Mrs. Rowena out of London and have her safely placed somewhere else where the Governor won't find her. I honestly think it would be the best if she left Mr. T, after all it really should be her time to go and that way we can get back to our original plan."
Sweeney had heard enough tired of listening to this woman and then slammed his fist on the table letting her know that this conversation was over. "Mrs. Rowena will not be leaving Mrs. Lovett for if she left now there would be a great chance of someone recognizing her. So she is staying here." He then rose up from his seat and turned to face her. "Oh and if you consider placing your nose in my and Mrs. Rowena's friendship please know that next time you will have my blade closely around your neck." He muttered grimly as he walked up the stairs.
As Sweeney made it to the top of the stairs he sighed thinking about what Mrs. Lovett had told him and couldnt help but think that maybe she was right. Azrael did in ways resemble his Lucy, but the girl was so much more different. Azrael was very strong willed and loud while Lucy was very quite yet innocent. There was a huge difference between the two of them personality wise. But Azrael did have blond hair but it was much more of a strawberry sort as Lucy had yellow hair which resembled the sun, they're eyes were different as well for Azrael's eyes were as deep blue as the ocean while Lucy's eyes were more bright as the sky. However, those were the only things he knew that could resemble them at all. But then, why did he need to know? Why did he need to hear it? Why was he now right in front of Azrael's door hesitantly knocking on it? He then heard Azrael from the other side now unlocking her door.
Once Azrael had it fully opened she then looked up at Mr. Todd obviously really irritated with him still "yes you need something?" she asked very sternly. Sweeney then nodded staring at Azrael telling himself that she is nothing like Lucy. "Yes actually I do." That is when he grabbed her and slammed his lips against her kissing her passionately.
Azrael was caught by such surprise and was about to yell at him until he broke the kiss and said these words to her.
"Please tell me"
Azrael gave him a confused look and tilted her head to the side. "Tell you what Mr. Todd?" She asked softly noticing how upset he looked.
Sweeney sighed and quickly shook his head. "Please tell me you're not my Lucy Tell me that you're nothing like her"
He begged needing to hear this out of her lips, knowing that he wasnt falling for her because she resembled his late wife. Azrael was completely confused but knew that whatever happened after their little tirade had to of had a huge impact on him.
So then, Azrael gently embraced him and held him tightly against her as he needingly clutched onto her. "Shhh. Dove," she said softly."I'm nothing like Lucy. For what I heard of your wife is that she was a sweet, innocent little angel. While me on the other hand is nothing but a big pain the arse. Bugger I could drive a saint insane fir one day with my yappin. Honestly I think my mother must've turned in her grave a couple of bits for seeing from the beyond half the things I've done." She said jokingly hoping that would bright up his spirits, and with her delight it did.
Sweeney started to chuckle as he pulled back from her and look down into her eyes. "yer right. My Lucy was as sweet as an angel. And you on the other hand I'm starting to think is the reason for this shock of white stripe on me hair."
Azrael giggled and gently moved out of his embrace and crossed her arms giving him a knowing smirk. "Dont blame me for that white stripe on yer hair! It's not my fault that you want to look like a creature that ejects a fetid odor when it's alarmed or attacked"
Sweeney glared at her and crossed his arms trying to look intimidating. "Watch it girl for my blade may be against your neck again." He said warningly but with a little amusement in his voice. Azrael rolled her eyes at the man before her and gave him a devious smirk. "All talk and no game Todd. How many times have you placed that blade against my neck and yet believe it or not I'm still here." Sweeney them smirked at her and started to walk towards hers. "Take those as a warning luv." Azrael then rolled her eyes. "Please just admit that you arent as bad as you want everyone to think that ya are." Sweeney then smirked at her now being officially right in front of her. "Not until you admit that you're infatuated with me my dear." Azrael chuckled and quickly shook her head now walking away from him. "You can kiss my blarney arse before that will ever come out of my lips." Sweeney then had a devilish grin on his face and then grabbed her hearing her shriek and placed her on her bed with him on top of her. "Love to pet." He muttered seductively as he leaned down to kiss her once again.