Status: One shot only

A Night of Layers

00

Walking in through the big thick doors I came to the main area where the people worked and looked to the side at my friends, to see a friend of mine glaring in my direction, but not at me, myself. She looked at me with a look that said 'beware' and then turned a hard glare at the man guiding me towards a cubical where my work was to be done. My name is Lynette; I have dark brown hair, nearly brunette with dark grey eyes. I wore a black blouse and a red pleated skirt that went just above my knees, my skin pale like a true British woman, my grandfather made jokes and called me his Killer Whale. Because when ever I went swimming in his pool I wore a black swimsuit and he made fun of the combination of my pale skin and black suit. I just brushed it off, I was happy that I wasn't like everyone else, always wanting to get a tan. My mum said I should stay pale, she said I looked like a porcelain doll just like Rose Arianna McGowan the actress who played as Paige in Charmed. That and she didn't want to risk me having skin cancer just to get a tan, even without her approval there was no way I was gonna do it, I hated the sun anyway. I saw all my friends and a couple of guys they knew, the oldest was Camellia, she was born from Hong Kong and came over to see us in our country after being away for so long in the area not far from the great nation of China. She loved all the things I liked pretty much; mainly anime and manga, despite my age I still liked it and so did she. She was tall with dark eyes wearing a grey top and black pants despite her heritage her hair was a bit curly and she hated it so she straightened it every day. The next person was Amelia she was tall, not far from Camellia's height, her hair was longer and as blonde as ever, she had blue eyes that she claimed had an orange spark to them. I wouldn't know since I never saw it. She wore simple clothes, dark navy shorts that past her knees, hair tied to a low pony tail and wore a green top and had a bag dedicated to My Chemical Romance. And for once I met someone who was in the same age area as me and was pale as me, I was so glad, still am. Then there was the youngest of us all, Ami, she had her hair to just below her shoulders and boy was it curly, take a strand and try to straighten it and it'd just bounce back. She wore dark clothes and was quite boy crazy but this one night she wasn't as she had a problem with the man beside me.
We were all guided separate ways as I was seated beside the man as we sat in front of the others and my friends, our lines of visions blocked by the walls that made all the little work areas into cubicles. We were in a local police station but not because of a crime. The man beside me called Derrick Armitage had came by to ask for my help on codes for the internet and such to help the police upgrade their website and all. I said 'yes' since I was happy that I could help but Ami didn't seem happy about it at all when he asked me. So she said that she would go also to help me with 'inspiration' and the others decided to come along too just for fun and so Derrick called one of his friends over that worked with him in the station to give them a little inside tour as I was kept busy. "Huh? Gee man someone must have mucked up all your codes badly, they're a mess!" I said shocked at the bad paragraphs of HTML codes along with CSS "you can fix it right?" Derrick asked confident in what I could do, "yeah but it'll take some time" I said checking my watch and he smiled. "Hey Lucas! Show them the whole place! Just keep to the rules!" he called out to his work mate "huh? You mean it's gonna take a while?" he replied his blonde shaggy hair waving about "yeah, the guy screwed up big time" Lucas laughed and went off with my friends as Ami gave a last glare towards Derrick before leaving. Little did I know he just smiled at her and waved good bye as she was leaving and smirked after she was gone.
I worked furiously over the keyboard, correcting all the codes, undoing all the mistakes as Derrick watched my hands go all over the place in fascination at their speed over the keys on the board. I sighed and leaned back on the chair my arms tired and almost dead. I looked to the clock on the computer screen and saw that it was way past eleven and my eyes widened; I looked at my watch to see if the clock was wrong but it wasn't. 'I only just got here at nine, I didn't think I could work this long!' my mouth agape as I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. I was enjoying the cold night air on me when I suddenly felt a hot breath on my cheek.
In a snap I opened my eyes just as warm lips brushed against mine; igniting a spark I had never felt before. I blushed madly and held my hand over my lips, he looked at me deeply "Lynette your hands are cold" he smiled and I looked down to see my hands and fingers shaking. He then picked up my right hand nuzzled his face on it, his face filled with warmth, I blushed as he took my middle finger in his mouth. He began to suck and lick his tongue over my cold finger, his mouth wet and hot I blushed like crazy just when a voice called out. "Hey man I'm getting tired and I'm sure the girls are too, we're heading home kay?" called out Lucas and I stood up immediately. "Eh I er better go too, I've fixed up most things so if you need help still I'll come back later" I stuttered and turned to leave when he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him. "Hey Lynette! You coming!?" called Amelia and before I could reply Derrick answered "sorry, Lynette agreed to stay behind and help me out, I've done something wrong so she may be a bit late returning" and before I could argue he pushed me even closer to him, so I could feel 'him'. My friends were suspicious but they couldn't see my waist being held by him thanks to the walls. And before I knew it was just the two of us and his fiery touch.
"You're quite a tough girl Lynette" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath on my neck "but when exposed to this" he grabbed me, my entrance "you're a sweet innocent little girl" he purred and leaned in over my neck. But before he could get any closer I turned around and glared as hard as I could. "Listen Der-" but before I could continue he took hold of my hand and leaned his other hand on the wall behind me, cornering me and made my hand cup 'him', he growled in response. I gasped at the feel and heat of him and turned my head away, he silently groaned "don't deny it Lynette" he whispered in my ear "Lynette I feel you as you feel me now, you can't deny it, not with this" he began licking the nape of my neck, driving my hand even closer to him. "What this? What-why-" I sucked in my breath as he found my weak spot just at my collar bone. "You should know that there's no way to explain it, not what we have" he replied and before I knew it he took me away from the cubicles to another room; his work area, apparently he was a very high ranking officer. He sat me on his desk that was already cleaned off, not a single thing was there on top of it but me. "W-what-" he hushed me as he put a finger on my lips just as his hand glided up my leg and under my skirt slithering like a snake across my thigh. I snapped out it, out of his trance "h-hey! Wh-what do you-" but then he cut me off taking my lips captive and taking the opportunity of my mouth being open and snaked his tongue in. Swirling and savouring he explored and savoured every inch of my mouth, his tongue still hot and wet, I decided to fight against him, resist him. Our tongues battled and fought but as he learned combat training against criminals, he learned how to win a fight with his tongue and I soon lost. I did my best to glare at him in not just because that I was a sore loser but the fact that he was holding me still and tugging my underwear from underneath my skirt.
I tried to fight him off again but he held me and despite all that I've done to resist him, he never blinked his eyes from staring into mine as I fought. I kept fighting and fighting until he inserted one of his fingers into me, I gasped out loud, breaking the kiss. He smirked as he embedded his finger even deeper into me and took advantage of my even more exposed neck and began to suck and nip every now and then at my weak spot. I clenched my teeth together and every now and then bit my tongue to stop myself from the one thing I so didn't want to confine in as he continued to thrust his finger in and out, deeper and deeper desperately trying to touch my core. I refused to moan. I bit my tongue again harder than I thought as I felt the warm metallic liquid seep out of my tongue as he inserted another finger and another and another. "Fuck! Stop!" I yelled out holding on to the desk for dear life as the things he was making me feel was just too much. "Stop?" he repeated against my neck "I have no intention of doing that however . . ." he made a harder and deeper thrust "Ha-ow!" I gasped "fucking you is the very thing I intend to do" before I knew it he kissed me again. Furiously and passionately just as he made another thrust and I screamed in his mouth as he smirked, I came.
He took his hand out of me and smirked at me as I gasped for breath and a tiny bead of sweat rolled down my face. He leaned forward and I leaned backwards, 'oh shit' "well now . . ." he smirked even more and continued to lean in so that I would lean backwards; he was now on top of me. He gazed down on me, just looking into my eyes, I didn't know why but his eyes were hypnotising. He leaned down to my face, his mouth open as he breathed through it making me feel his hot breath yet again; he leaned down further and licked off the bead of sweat and its trail. And then took his hand up and lick the liquid off it, the liquid of me. "Lynette why do you fight?" he asked as he seemed to be enjoying every lick he took of my liquid into his mouth. "You're asking me why when I hardly know you, we only just met today-" "no" he cut me off and I looked at him curiously. "No Lynette, that's not true, if you let me show you, let me make you feel what I mean, I give you my word you won't regret it" he said, his voice sounded so honest so sincere I would have fallen for it but I had to make sure. "What good is your word against mine?" and he didn't say anything, he just stared into my eyes, not saying a word until he finally said "I can't decide that, only you can" I was shocked, after all the times I had asked that very question he was the only one to have answered it in that way. I couldn't say anything so everything was silent; I just stared up at him as he stared right down at me waiting for my answer. And as he saw that my answer was nothing but silence he continued on, only this time I didn't protest, I went along with it.
Kissing me he slipped his tongue into my mouth and massaged mine, every so often he pulled back to let us both breathe, a line of our mixed saliva keeping our tongues connected. And then he came back for more and this time I replied with equal passion, we both kissed and kissed over and over feverishly. The passion spread through our bodies the heat spreading all the way through our fingertips and toes. He brought my hand to his face and began to suck and nibble on each of my knuckles, his hot wet tongue glided across each other, I whimpered by the heat of it. When he was satisfied he nuzzled his face against my hand. His face was so warm so gentle his expression clearly said that he wanted to savour every moment he had but most importantly with me. He then opened his eyes and looked towards me and placed his other hand on my chest asking for permission. I never knew a man would ever ask permission when he is about to commit such activities, this man was truly a first. I didn't know what to do but guide him towards me and for once I made a move, I kissed him. Accepting the kiss he turned it fiercer and more passionate, his tongue added, when he broke apart leaned in and began to unbutton my blouse. As his hands travelled down so too did his lips and tongue, warm and hot. Soon enough all the buttons were loose and my chest was exposed. He slipped the blouse down enough to my elbows, he gazed down on me as I looked away and hid my face with my hand. He noticed and dipped down to my valley and took in my scent, my blush grew. Taking my hand away from my face he took it in his hands and kissed me, reassuring me. "You have nothing to fear Lynette" and he unclasped the tiny lock that kept my bra together and slipped it off and threw it away from us. The cold air came in and brushed against my exposed skin, hardening my nipples, I gasped from the cold. Leaning down again he embraced me and captured my lips, warming me up and yet I felt myself grow wetter and something against my thigh. He was growing hard too.
He held the back of my neck as he dived down and sucked on one of my nipples, wetting it with his saliva, occasionally nibbling as he massaged the other. He continued to lick and suck with his hot breath, tongue and saliva and soon he took my whole breast in his mouth, I moaned. His tongue slithered over every inch of my skin; he did the same to my other breast. When he was satisfied he dived down again and kissed me. He leaned up then and brought me with him, rubbing his face against my hands "feel me Lynette, make me feel what only you can make me feel" he begged his breath ragged.
I leaned up to him, in a sitting position now. His hands gently cupped my face as I stared at him his dark black hair falling over his face, his mysterious eyes staring at me and every move I made. I took his lips as he took mine before as his roamed my back, chest and breasts, I undid his shirt slid it off him. My hands roamed all over his chest as I dipped my head down and began to make a trail of kisses over his neck until I found his own weak spot and licked my tongue across it multiple times as he groaned in pleasure. I looked up at him with questioning eyes, I wasn't so sure but he kissed me deep and we switched places. I was on top, him on the desk but our faces away from each other. He undid my skirt and pulled it down and tossed it away with my underwear as I timidly yet so easily undid his button and zipper and slid his pants down just when I gasped. He began to lick the inside of my thigh making a trail that ended right near my entrance. Hearing me gasp and moan he repeated the trail over and over. "Oooh" I moaned out loud and before I could touch his boxers he thrusted his tongue in my now extremely wet warmth. That's when I got an idea and before he could make a single move, just has he pulled his tongue out; I thrusted my entrance back so his tongue was back in me. Knowing what I was thinking he let me do the thrusting while as I did that he stroked the inside on my thigh. I was coming, very close and just as I made a loud moan I didn't realise that my hand came down and gripped him and he took his tongue out immediately and howled out loud in pleasure. Taking the opportunity I snaked my hand in and gripped him while my other hand slid the pants and boxers as far as they could reach down his legs and there did I see his member completely. And I dipped my head down and licked his tip, that alone made him growl. So I went further and further thrusting my mouth in and out over and over as I heard him growl then groan and moan till he yelled out in pleasure again. Moaning out my name "oh god Lynette!" he sighed and gasped as he came into my mouth; I swallowed his seed and got up and turned to face him. He was covered in as much sweat as I was and in a swift move he flipped me over and licked his wet hot tongue around my belly hole as he rubbed my inner thighs. Until he suddenly dived his tongue right into my bellybutton making me nearly scream as the shock and wave of pleasure came. He swirled and thrusted his tongue over and over in my bellybutton I screamed out his name through an organism "Derrick!"
Gasping for breath he leaned in and took my breath away. A whole layer of thin sweat was covering us completely now and he looked deeply into my eyes. But as soon as I got my breath back he turned me around and put me on all fours and thrusted hard and deep into me after taking his remaining clothes off. "Ha!" I gasped as he held on to me tightly and continued to thrust in through my buttocks. "Eh, he, ah!" I continued moan on and on out loud and then he inserted a finger into my entrance. "Ack!" I gasped as he grunted over and over as he continued to thrust harder and harder. He kept at it, swirling his finger as he continued to thrust, driving his finger even deeper into me as I gasped and moaned in pleasure. Until finally I hit another organism "Ahhh!" I clenched the edges of his desk tightly as his sperm once again spilled over me. That was it, a side of me I never knew took over me and I flipped him over drive myself in. "AHHH!" We groaned at the same time, and I fell forwards, my hands came up just in time to save me from falling on Derrick, the pain unbearable. "Ah . . . Lynette" he called my name concerned. But I shook my head "Derrick hold me, just hold me tight" I begged and he did as he was told and wrapped his arms around me and pushed our chests close. And I began to rock my body with his, rubbing my breasts against his hard chest as our hips moved together simultaneously. Moving back and forth driving deeper and deeper, I could feel him so much, my warmth growing accustom to his member and tightened around it. "Oh god Lynette! You're! S-so tight! Ooff!" he grunted as waves and waves came over and over of pleasure. The layer of sweat on our bodies growing thicker and thicker as our body heat combined and grew and grew. "Heh! Eh! Ah! Oh god!" I yelled out as I went on and on. Until suddenly it all ended and a huge tidal wave of pleasure claimed us both "AHH!!!" and I felt him spill inside me. His warm liquid seeping inside of me as we both gasped for breath. Our hair was wet and clamped on our skin from being so wet as we lay there on top of each other.
Too weak to do anything, he held me gently and pulled me off him as he groaned with after pleasure and laid both of us on the floor behind the desk after grabbing a blanket from his drawers and laying it over us. But he too was just as exhausted as I was and fell on top of me as we both continued to beg the atmosphere for more air. He laid there, his head resting on my chest as his hot ragged breath blew over my body. He held me tight, never wanting to let go and for the first time I felt truly wanted and I fell asleep with a small smile as he fell asleep not too long afterwards. But not before saying a few words. "I'll never let you go Lynette, you're the only one I'll touch, Lynette Armitage" and little did I know or remember, we had a past together, one where we were forbidden to touch each other.