Status: Ongoing :)

Brindle Gates

The End

***NEXT MORNING*** *Spencer’s POV*
I woke up, my eyes fluttering open to get used to the light flowing into the room. My eyes focus quickly and I see the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms with her head on my chest, her breathing steady with a slight snore. She’s so cute. This is going to be the best day ever since I woke up with her in my arms. She starts to stir and her eyes scrunch up a bit before fluttering open just as mine had, though I’m sure she looked much better doing it. I smile at her as she smiles back at me. I pull her tightly to me and bury my head in her hair as I breath in her scent. It’s a combination of vanilla and something else, I think it might be honeysuckle or sweet pea. Whatever it is, it’s amazing, almost intoxicating.

“Good morning, beautiful.” I whisper lightly.

“Good morning, handsome.” She responds cheerily before snuggling closer to me. I kiss her head and hold her close to me.

“I don’t want to leave this bed all day.” I mumble and she nods her head.

“I agree. Let’s just stay here as long as we can.” She mutters back. I’m laying here listening to her breath and before long I can tell she’s asleep again, after that I drift back into dreamland as well. From there, I can’t remember anything else, not until...

***Brie’s POV***
“Spencer, wake up, you’re shaking.” I say rubbing his back as I whisper into his ear. His eyes shoot open and he stares at the ceiling, still shaking. “It’s okay baby, what’s wrong, tell me what’s wrong.” I say soothingly rubbing circles on his arm. He looks at me, his eyes still wide, and shakes his head.

‘I can’t’ He mouths.

“Why can’t you babe, I won’t judge you, I just want to help you.” I whisper. He shakes his head again.

“I can’t, he’ll hurt you. I can’t let him hurt you. Oh Lucifer, please no!” He says starting to shout. Now this may seem odd, but yes Spencer is Satanic. As am I. He’s pleading Lucifer to stop something. This must be bad, especially if someone came to him in his dreams. I truly hope it wasn’t a succubi or incubi. They are evil little heathens and must be stopped.

“Who, Spenc? Lucifer wouldn’t hurt me, so who?” I ask frantically. I’m starting to get scared, I’m shaking him. Lucifer has thousands of minions and a lot of them are rebels, it could be one of them that is scaring Spencer, but I doubt they would harm me.

“Please, I can’t tell you, if I tell you, he’ll kill you. All I can say is that I’m a very bad person. I’ve made a deal. One that I cannot break, if I do, he’ll kill you. That’s all I know. I don’t know what the deal is!” He’s shaking again. This sounds like an incubi. They always want the women for themselves so they make deals with men to lure women to them. I hope this isn’t want Spencer has to do, but if it is, I’ll gladly help him. Maybe we need to sacrifice a virgin to this heathen. If so, that’s fine, it’s not like I haven’t done it before. And so now the truth is out. My drug dealing, I use that as a way to get to the people I need to make sacrifices to keep my lord happy.

“Spencer, I’ll help you with whatever it is. If we need to make a sacrifice, well, I must say I’m quite experienced in that. Whatever it takes, I’ll do it for you.” I say cuddling to him. He relaxes a bit, but is still extremely tense. Just as he was when we met again, he’s been this way awhile, I can tell. I know what the matter is too, it’s pent up sexual desire. And oh would I so dearly like to relieve him of this stress. I kiss him hard, passionately. He’s taken by surprise, but responds quickly and moves his mouth against mine. I nip at his bottom lip and he opens up and slips his tongue in my mouth and rubs it against mine so sensually that it makes me shudder with desire. I don’t care who all is in this house, they are about to witness something amazing. I bite down on his lip again, this time drawing blood. I suck it off and pull back. His eyes are blackened with lust and need and I’m betting mine are too. It’s been a while for me, and by the look of things, it’s been awhile for him as well. I smirk and lean back in and kiss his neck, nipping, licking, and biting every once in a while. I find his pulse point and bite down a little harder than I did other places and suck on it hard. He groans loudly and grips onto my hips pulling my body closer to his. I kiss back up to his ear where I suck the bottom of his earlobe into my mouth gently causing him to get goose bumps. He must decide that’s enough torture to him and pushes my head back before attacking my own neck. He bites down hard right about my collarbone causing me to call out in ecstasy. I feel him smirk as he nips up a little higher before switching sides and sucking all over my neck. I’m certain there are hickeys, but I couldn’t care less. He’s marking me his just as I marked him mine. I feel him break my skin and I can feel the tingling sensation of him lapping at the blood. This has been a common thing with him. All the times we’ve slept together, he’s done this, all in the same spot. I should’ve known then that I was only his. There’s no wonder now why I never felt this good with anyone else. Spencer knows exactly what I want in every aspect of life. I didn’t even realize it until I feel him unclasp my bra that he had taken my shirt off. My back arches at the cold air on the exposed skin. I feel his hand on my right breast before his mouth is on my left. He sucks and bites on my nipples while massaging them as well. My hands are in his hair, tugging harder with each new pleasure he brings me. He continues his assault on my breasts when I decide to slip my hand inside his boxers and brush my hand against his fully erected member. He breaks away from my body and moans at the contact.

“Brie, oh fuck!” He moans. I can feel how wet I am for him and I’m so looking forward to this. I’m on the birth control shot so we don’t need to worry about condoms. Besides, it feels so much better without. I love the feeling of him coming inside of me. He’s the only one that has ever done so, and the only one who will ever get to do so.

I continue to stroke him for a few minutes when he decides that once again, it’s my turn. He removes my hand from his shorts and slowly pulls down my pajama bottoms with his teeth. It was so fucking sexy. He kisses up my legs and up my thighs and completely skips over the moistened core licking up my stomach and my breasts to my mouth. While we kiss he moves his right hand from my breasts and lets it travel slowly down south. He massages my thighs before brushing his thumb against my clitoris. My back arches and I moan into his mouth. He massages my clit gently before easily sliding a single long finger into me. The pleasure is immense and I almost can’t control myself anymore. He breaks the kiss and looks at me while he adds another finger, and then another. He’s finger fucking me gently, and I want more. I try bucking my hips to meet his hand but he holds me down. He smirks before kissing back down my body. My breath hitches in my throat as I feel his hot breath on me. He kisses my folds before licking me softly. Then again a little harder, and then a little harder. He sucks my clit into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it then licks down further and removes his fingers from me and replaces them with his tongue. He licks up and down my slit before plunging it deep inside of me as he massages my clit with two fingers. I can’t control my moans anymore. I’m so close and you can tell.

“Fuck! Spencer!” I scream as I cum harshly and he licks me clean. Fuck, it feels so much better now that we’re dating. That’s not enough though, I want more. I flip us over and don’t waste anytime. I take him into my mouth and suck hard and fast while jacking him off. This is a technique I’ve almost always used with Spencer because I know it works. And it does again, not even two minutes and he shoots his load deep into my throat and I swallow it all. I suck him more gently now letting him ride out his orgasm. He then takes the initiative once he’s regained his breath and flips us over again and looks at me. He starts to get up to go over to his bag and get a condom, but I stop him.

“I’m on the shot. I can’t get pregnant.” I say with a smirk, which he returns. He climbs back on me and lifts up one of my legs and puts it on his shoulder and slams his length into me hard. He doesn’t let me adjust and just keeps plowing into me. It hurts so damn good.

“Fuck you’re still so tight, baby!” He groans, you can tell he’s trying to hold back.

“Fuck, Spencer, faster, fuck me faster!” I moan loudly. He growls and quickens his pace. I’m not sure how long we were at it, but by the end we were both yelling. Once again, I don’t care. We haven’t been intimate with each other in over twelve years, in that time I’ve had sex twice. With the same person, and it sucked. Especially compared to this. Spencer and I finish at the same time and scream each others names in unison. He slows down and rides it out, I can feel his load squirt into my hot cunt and it makes me moan. Spencer pulls out and kisses my lips softly.

“That was amazing.” He says, his voice hoarse.

“Hell yeah. I’m tired again.” I say with a laugh.

“Yeah, but we should probably shower now.” He says with a wink. I like that idea and I smile before getting up and running quickly into the bathroom and wait for him so we can clean each other up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's it guys. Hope you enjoyed it. :D
Love you all.
Lixie