To The End

Chapter Two: Right Here In My Arms

I didn't eat again today. My stomach hurt from the night before. Lola walked me to her house, the whole way we held hands.

It felt good to finally have her in my arms. I dreaded dropping her off though. It meant I'd have to leave her again until tomorrow.

"Do you want to spend the night?" , she asked as we walked up to her front porch.

I stood there stunned, Is this a dream?, I thought. "Yes, I would love to! Let me get my stuff Love.", I kissed her softly and walked down the drive way and across the street to my house.

"Mother! I'm going to spend the night at Lola's house!", I called to my mother as I ran to get my things.

"Good then you'll be out of MY hair tonight!", she yelled from the other room. I am going to run away tonight, I thought as I gathered my most prized possessions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally walked back to Lola's house with two backpacks. "You sure did pack a lot for just one night.", she said, looking worried.

"I'm running away.", I said as I looked down at my journal that held poetry, "I only wish you could go with me."

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!", She yelled while throwing her arms around me and beginning to weep.

"I know love, But I can't take it here anymore.", I said holding her tightly. I walked Lola to her room and laid down next to her. She cuddled up to my chest.

"Please don't leave me! I don't want to live without you!"

"Okay, I wont run away. But, can I stay here for a while?",I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

"Awwh! Of course you can love!" I began to kiss her softly and passionately. It felt so..... right. "I......love you...", I never loved before, only hated.

"I love you too Damian.", Lola said, buying her head into my chest. She rose up and asked, "Hey, Whatever happened to your father? I don't see him around anymore and you always kept it a secret."

My eyes instantly filled with tears, "He was killed in a drive by shooting...", I said sitting at the end of her bed with my face in my hands.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR ASKING HUN!!", she faced me to her and held my head within her breast. I held her back. It felt so good to actually express my feelings to someone who actually gave a damn about me.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the front door, Lola's mother answered it. In five seconds, Mark came bursting in to Lola's room and pulled me up by my long black hair. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OVER HERE?! YOU'RE COMING HOME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!", Mark yelled as he drug me out the door behind him.

"NO HE'S NOT!", Lola yelled, running at him. Mark slapped her to the floor.

"MRS.LEONA! CALL THE COPS!!", I yelled as I pinned Mark down to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About fifteen minutes later the cops showed up arrested him. They questioned me on my scars and bruises. "My mother and Mark beat me.", I said as I pulled up my shirt to show them.

When the cops finally did leave, Mrs. Leona began to cry, "I didn't know how much you had to go through. You are staying here for a while hands down. You can sleep in Lola's room."

"Thank you so much Mrs.Leona...You have no idea what this means to me.", I said hugging her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lola was sitting on her bed stairing into space, her eyes wide with surprize. I sat on the bed next to her, and ran my fingers across her cheek where Mark had slapped her. "Are you okay?", she began to cry.

"I am so sorry! He will NEVER hurt you again!", I cried before kissing her. "You will aleays be safe right here in my arms."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to type out this chapter...
I don't get to a computer often...
Well, happy holidays and enjoy...
Comment/ Suscribe
X3