Online

Image

*Online

Annie scrolled down the page on the computer, her friend told her to check out this band, her friend also had some crazy idea that her and one of the members of the band were meant to be.

So, Annie had to check them out. They weren’t bad. They were not Evils Costello or Stevie Wonder but they were good.

“I make the most of all the stress
I try to live without regrets
But I’m about to break a sweat
I’m freaking out
Its like a poison in my brain
Its like a fog that blurs the scene
Its like a vine you cant untangle
I’m freaking out”

The music jammed through her headphone’s, she was pretty sure this was the one her friend said was meant for her, even though she thought the other guy sang better. She saw a little chat thing in the forms and clicked it, she went down looking for a chat room to hit. She finely gave up and clicked on “what’s your favorite JB song?”

She read comments like “OMG THEY ARE SO AWESOME.”

“I like burning up and fly with me.”

By the time she got to the end of the page she was annoyed, she read the last comment” Theys R the bestest ever, I will marry the Joe.”

She laughed at the persons bad grammar and hit Quote.

“Hey, I am new here but I just wanted to say to the person above me to learn how to spell” she typed, she hit enter and went looking for other stuff.

A hour later she was bored and went back to the “what’s your favorite JB song?” The person had replied from before and she laughed at what it said.

“I donts need to read yous need to read.”

“Maybe that’s true but I spell better then you, and how can you say ‘the R the bestest’ when there’s people like Costello and Wonder?” She hit enter and with in seconds the person replied back.

“They suck, ther jonas is the bes, if you don’t like them then GTFO yu stupid ho.”

She didn’t say anything back, mostly because she was trying to think of something to say, she refreshed to see someone had said something to the person.

“The Jonas Brothers are good, but I don’t think they are better then Elvis Costello or Stevie Wonder either and there’s no reason to be mean, why can’t Jonas fans all be friends?”

She hit quote and typed. “I agree, I’m not really a Jonas fan but I wasn’t bashing them, thank you for saying that.”

She hit enter and with in seconds again someone replied.

“Any time :D”

She smiled at this and replied back.

“Lol, at least I found one not crazy or mean Jonas fan.”
She hit enter and AGAIN with in seconds the nice person replied.

“I’m not really a Jonas fan ;)”

“Oh, I like you already.” She replied and it took a few minutes for the person to reply.

“Ha, I like you too :^) You have an AIM?”
She was taken back by this but something told her to give this person she’s never met her AIM name.

“Yeah sure it’s Anniebug227.”

“Mine is Joeybear89.”

“Oh, weird name is that your boyfriends name or something?”

“No, my name is Joe.”

“So, you’re a guy?”

“I am a man, thank you!”

“And your on a Jonas site?” she typed. “Are you….?”

“No, I’m not gay either, why can’t a normal guy be on a Jonas site? GEEEZ.”

“Sorry, sorry,” she typed while she laughed. “It’s completely normal.”

*** This is for my friend!***
  1. Online
    The start of something new.
  2. Chapter Two
    Your love is my drug.