Status: Active!

Priori

Chapter Four

Stupid, that's what Nala thought about elf stereotypes. They all expected her to be prancing around the woods growing flowers of something. She had just finished speaking to a couple of warlocks about how stupid vamps were, but the conversation ended badly. The lead warlock had made a 'joke' about how she should be skipping in the woods. She had immediately left, of course, but not before giving the first warlock to speak up a parting gift. Now she was walking home fuming. They were all lies. Of course elves loved nature, but they were actually fierce warriors and accomplished mages. Not to mention they didn't eat meat. Elves didn't believe in killing poor animals to survive.

All this was going through her head until she got home. She could sense there was something very wrong, although she wasn't sure what. She brushed her brown hair behind her pointed ears. Her brother's leather sandals were laying near the door, soaked in blood. She knew it wasn't an elf who had done it, they'd never hurt another of their kind. She ran in to find her brother hunched in his chair, barely breathing. "Jem!" she yelled. She ran over, almost tripping. He whispered, "Nally, don't leave me. Stay until it's definite." Nala tried to interrupt, but her brother kept going, "The warlocks are behind it all. They attacked me and that little girl last week. I need you to tell Queen Saloricana. I knew they were after proving they had the hero, but this is too far."

"Just let me heal you now, please?" After he nodded shakily she set up the spell. She murmured, "Icanti haelis tomga relesif." Jem's skin closed and the bleeding stopped. She doubted that was it though. After all, the enemy was warlocks. They knew magic, too. "Did they cast any spells on you?" Jem shook his head and relief swept over her. "What did they do to you, then?"

"One came out with a rod and hit me in the back of the head. After that I passed out. Don't know what happened." She hoped that was it. Her brother was very important to her. "Well come on then, let's tell the queen."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay I finally wrote a long chap :D
Please comment if someone is reading this :P