Status: Finished

Assassin

"She's An Assassin Too"

Heather couldn’t sleep, she heard her father’s steps and she knew Clive wasn’t sleeping. All of them were anxious, Clarisse had given Heather hope and now she couldn’t wait to know her plan. She had lost all track of time, she didn’t know if it was morning or dawn and she had lost the number of day they had been there.

Time didn’t seem to pass when Heather’s door opened slowly, she stood up preparing for anything but it was just Clarisse.

“Sorry if I scared you.” Clarisse whispered as Heather sat back down on the floor and Clarisse sat in front of her. “I have an idea but you need to agree with it.” Heather nodded and Clarisse took a deep breath as she began to speak “Diane is supposed to hand over your things today. I’ll be getting your things but Jackson is going to go with me, almost for sure. So I’ve called someone to enter the building and get you all out.”

“Who?” Heather asked.

“I think you’re going to kill me but the only person, I knew I could trust was Francesca.”

“ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!” Heather yelled as Clive approached the glass window “I don’t trust her and I don’t want to own her nothing! You hear me? Nothing!” Heather stated stubbornly.

“Heather! Calm down, if you have any other ideas I am listening! Francesca offered to help you, she’s a very good Assassin, you can ask Clive if you don’t trust me. She’ll get you all out of here safely.” Clarisse insisted as Heather glanced at Clive.

“It’s true Heather. She’s our best shot.” Clive said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I still hate this idea.” Heather mumbled.

Clive sighed, he knew she was furious but both of them were aware that Francesca was their best chance. Suddenly they Heather’s door bursted open.

“Hello Heather. Come out, I’m going to take them.” Francesca said as she got Clive and Heather’s father out of their room.

“Now what?” Heather asked as her father put his arm around her shoulder, for support. He was still very soar.

“Clive, here’s a gun. We’re going to get out of here quickly.” Francesca said as she starting walking in front of them and suddenly a gunshot was heard and Heather felt an arm wrap around her waist and pull her behind. She collided against a solid-rock chest.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jackson spoke as Heather froze in her spot.

Francesca glared at him and Clive didn’t hesitate as he pointed the gun at Jackson.

“You were supposed to be out…” Heather spoke weakly.

“Oh darling, do you really think Clarisse could support her lie for long?” Jackson smirked pressing the gun more against Heather’s forehead as she closed her eyes tightly.

Clive hummed in and out furiously, like a bull, and closed his free hand into a fist “Let her go!” He demanded.

“What did you do to Clarisse?” Heather asked as Jackson ignored Clive and turned Heather around so they were face to face as he still kept pressing the gun against her forehead.

“She’s dead.” Jackson said coldly “It’s really a shame. You’re so beautiful Heather.” Jackson whispered as he glanced at Clive while leaning closer to Heather.

“JACKSON!” Clive yelled as he shot the roof. “I won’t miss the next one.” Clive threatened.

“I told you that I’m in charge of this game, Clive.” Jackson said and as he kept rambling, Peter and Clive exchanged glances. Both wanted Jackson dead, they had talked it amongst themselves and they had agreed that if Heather’s life was ever at risk, they would to anything to save her. Francesca sensed the next move and grabbed her gun tightly.

Clive pointed his gun at Jackson.

“Are you really going to shoot Clive? You can end up killing her, you know?” Jackson smirked.

“Do it. DO IT CLIVE!” Heather yelled desperately. “Save my father, please. I don’t care if that implicates my death.”

Silent tears ran down Clive’s cheeks as he hoped Peter would save Heather in time.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG

Peter had pushed Heather onto the floor just in time for the bullet to scratch her face. One bullet entered Jackson’s stomach, other entered his chest and another hit his abdomen and he stumbled a bit, blood dripping from his mouth as he laughed.

Suddenly Hallway appeared and Francesca pointed her guy at him. “Don’t you even dare.” She hissed.

“I thought you were gone Francesca.” Hallway said smiling.

“I thought you were more intelligent Hallway. A few bullets wouldn’t kill me.” Francesca said as Jackson let his back slid down a wall. He grabbed his gun and shot her right in the head.

“FRANCESCA!” Clive yelled as her lifeless body fell on the floor.

“Died as she lived, a bitch who thought she could outsmart me.” Hallway said ironically as he turned to Clive, who found himself against two men holding guns.
Heather was horrified and Hallway turned to her “Heather… Heather. This could have all ended in such a calm way.” Hallway said stepping towards her when suddenly Gabriel stood up.

“You are not going to touch her.”

“Are you going to stop me Peterson?” Hallway mocked.

“Indeed, I am.” Gabriel said.

“Listen to me old man…” Hallway said pushing Gabriel by the back of the neck, resting the gun against his jaw “One shot and you die. So get the fuck out of my way, I have business with your daughter.” Hallway said and Gabriel pushed him violently.

“Don’t you dare cross me!” Gabriel said infuriated.

In the meantime, Clive ran to Heather trying to help her escaped when he saw Jackson pointing the gun at them and Clive pushed Heather, getting hit on the shoulder.

“CLIVE!” Heather yelled in horror as she Clive fell to the floor “NO!” Heather released an agonizing yell. “You… you son a bitch!” Heather yelled as she stormed towards Jackson and started punching him hard on the nose, making it bleed after 6 hard punches.

Rage took over her as she kept going while Jackson laughed. Noticing the noise, Hallway pushed Gabriel away and pointed the gun at Heather, but before he could press the trigger Gabriel got in the way and was hit in the chest.

Heather stared in horror with blood in her hands. “Dad?... DADDY?!” She called as she took a gun that was abandoned on the floor and pointed it at Hallway.

“What are you going to do…” Hallway widened his eyes as his body had just been trespassed by a bullet. He examined the blood as Heather shot him again and again until he fell dead on the floor.

She was breathing heavily and suddenly she heard another wide shot, Clive was supporting on his elbow and he had just shot Jackson, who was preparing to shoot her, finally killing him.

Heather fell to her knees contemplating what she had done and then tears rolled down her cheeks as she searched Jackson’s pockets for a phone.

“H-Hello? Di-Diane?” Heather sobbed. “Please, you-you have to find me… NOW!” Heather yelled in horror as she kept crying desperately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the last of this story.
Please comment and let me know what you think :)