Status: Finished

Assassin

"I'd Steal Your Heart"

Clive and Heather drove through the night, still with Jackson’s ‘ghost’ haunting them. Heather was terrified about him appearing and she couldn’t sleep but she knew that Clive would protect her. In the meantime, Clive found a motel on the side of the road. It was discreet and perfect for them just to get some sleep.

The room was small but the bed was good enough for both of them to fit. Heather’s eyes sparkled at the sight of the bed, she was exhausted. She was still shocked at all that she had learned. She loved Clive but she needed to learn how to trust him all over again. It wouldn't be easy but she wanted to try.

Heather took her shoes off and she lied inside the bed. Clive locked the door and the windows, closed the curtains and made sure that there were no suspicious cars in the front of the motel.

“Clive? Could you please lay down?” Heather asked with a soft voice.

Suddenly she felt a weight on the opposite side of the bed, she rolled around and was greeted by Clive’s arm. She rested her arm over his chest, while he wrapped his arm around her waist. With his hand he started to caress and play with her hair while she rested her head in his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He smiled down at her and started planting small kisses in her forehead, then her face and jaw line.

She pushed herself up and kissed him softly. His hand grabbed the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. Their tongues encountered and battled while Clive’s hands started to unbutton her shirt. They broke the kiss and Clive sat up with Heather straddling him in his lap. He removed her shirt completely while she pushed his t-shirt over his head. He kissed her neck with butterfly kisses making her moan softly. Then she kissed his chest and started to unbutton his pants while he unbuttoned hers.

Soon they were both in their underwear and Clive captured Heather’s lips in a lustful kiss and he was now on top of her. His hands roaming up and down her body slowly, feeling every inch of her skin. She was beginning to blush and he took her bra off seductively kissing the space between her breasts and going all the way down to her belly button. She moaned again as he removed her panties slowly with a smirk and then took his boxers. Then he stopped to observe her entirely naked for a moment.

“You are so beautiful.” He said as he came back to be on top of her and kissed her passionately once again.

As the kiss was happening, Clive positioned himself gently between Heather’s delicate thighs and soon they were one. Heather moaned again against Clive’s lips, making him get even hornier. He thrust inside of her softly and her body twitched, as pleasure overflowed them both.

“Faster, Clive. Faster!” Heather patted as she grabbed onto his arms, encouraging him.

He penetrated her harder and harder, moaning as her hips moved in rhythm to his. Clive pulled her up, so Heather was riding him. He caressed her breasts, pinching and kissing them while she went up and down, moaning in pleasure along him. She started to ride him faster and Clive closed his eyes knowing he was almost in ecstasy.

“Clive… I’m going to come!” Heather said as Clive pulled her into a fierce kiss.

She continued to ride him until he pulled his head back with his eyes closed in ecstasy and Heather moaned louder and louder until she climaxed.
Clive fell over the bed, bringing Heather with him as she giggled. He put the sheet over them and kissed her deeply.

“Can we sleep?” Heather asked him.

“Of course. We are safe here.” He reassured her, caressing her chest as she quickly feel asleep on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you mean, YOU LOST THEM?!” Hallway yelled at the phone.

“Well Hallway, Clive saw me and then ran off. I’ve been looking for them all night and they can’t be far.” Jackson said.

“Jackson you won’t see a dollar until I see some results.” Hallway said hanging up in Jackson’s face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we going now?” Heather asked as she was trying to find a way to comb her hair, but it was impossible so she tied it in a high pony tail.

“Let’s have some breakfast and then decide what to do.” Clive said as he gathered his things.

They drove for half an hour until they found a small diner. They went in casually, sat down and ordered as regular customers. When suddenly Clive turned pale. Heather stopped eating her pancakes “What?” She asked speaking quietly.

“Jackson is on the other side of the diner.” Clive said, his face becoming deadly serious.

“What do we do now?” Heather asked as she started to shake.

“We act calm and get out of here before he notices us.” Clive said coldly as he drank his coffee quickly.

They stood up discretely, paid and got out of the diner hoping for the best.

“Hello lovebirds.” Jackson’s voice made Clive turn immediately around with his gun pointed at him. Heather was behind him, Clive had made sure that he was serving as a human shield to her. Jackson was wearing a grey suit with a white shirt underneath. He easily passed by a businessman.

“It’s been quite a long time Jackson.” Clive said.

Heather had a feeling that they knew each other, there was a tension between them.

“And that’s Heather. Wow, she’s really cute.” Jackson said gazing at Heather with an amused smile.

“Leave her alone Jackson. This is between us.” Clive hissed.

“Actually, no. It’s between the three of us.” Jackson replied with his hands in his pockets.

“Please just let us go.” Heather’s voice came as a faint cry of help. She was shaking, she was scared and nervous.

“Sorry cutie, but that can’t happen. I’m just deciding whether to kill you first or him.” Jackson smirked evilly taking a gun from inside of his jacket.

“Run Heather. NOW!” Clive yelled as shooting started between them. Heather ran behind Clive’s BMW with terrified tears going down her cheeks.

There was yelling, shooting and then silence. Heather glanced at them and Jackson was gone while Clive was lying on the floor.

“No! Clive!” Heather yelled running towards him but before she could reach him, Jackson grabbed her and they were face to face.

He was so close to her that she could feel his breath hitting her face. “Well, hello there.” Jackson smirked his grip on her arm getting tighter, Heather flinched while she struggled to release herself.

“Did you kill him?!” She spat tears running down her eyes as Jackson punched her on the cheek making her fall to the ground.

“Shut up. I don’t like noisy bitches.” He said coldly. He took his cellphone and turned his back to her.

Suddenly there was a loud shot sound. Heather was covering her head and when she looked around, Jackson was on the floor and Clive who was supporting his body on his elbow had shot Jackson.

“Clive!” Heather yelled running towards him and helping him up. His white shirt was completely bloodied, his face a mess because of the impact of when he fell on the floor.

“Are you alright?” Clive asked caressing Heather’s cheek, the one Jackson had bruised.

“I’m fine. Come on, we need to go.” Heather said as she kept a close eye on Jackson, who was starting to move.

Heather helped Clive into the car and she drove off before Jackson could stand up and see where they went. After that relief, Heather stopped the car near an abandoned house she had spotted far from the main road.

“We need to get you to the hospital.” She said as Clive flinched and she helped him lay down on the old mattress that was lying around.

“No. We can’t, they will find us. I need you to remove my bullet and sew me.” Clive said with his eyes barely open, he was suffering.

“What?! Are you insane? I can’t do that!” Heather said in high disapproval.

“I will guide you, there’s a kit in the car. Please Heather.” Clive begged.

Heather took a deep breath, ran to the car and came back.

“This is going to hurt right?” She asked.

“Don’t worry. Just take the bullet and sew.” Clive said as he placed his head back, lying completely.

Then he started to guide Heather on what to pick and do. It was a very painful situation for both, Clive suffered but Heather was able to do a good job. She took her time but she managed to take the bullet, sew a bit messily and then put a band-aid over the wound.

“I’m trying to find you a pain-killer…” Heather said and Clive grabbed her hand.

“You were brilliant.” He smiled as she smiled back and bent down, pecking his lips.

Clive took the pill and fell asleep for four hours. During that time Heather tried to think of a plan and decided that they should probably leave the US for a while, but first she wanted Clive opinion. Then her mind took her back to what had happened with Jackson. Clive had basically taken a bullet for her, he protected her like he had promised. Tears began to form in Heather’s eyes as she glanced at Clive lying there sleeping peacefully with his chest exposed and his enormous wound showing. Heather smiled but soon she felt tears in her lips. She remembered her father and how worried he probably was because of her. By now everyone had noticed that she was gone.

“Heather? Heather?” Clive called and Heather wiped away her tears as she kneeled down next to him.

“I’m here, I’m here.” She said softly.

“Why are you crying?” Clive asked caressing her cheek sweetly.

“Nothing, love. Don’t worry.” She said resting her hand against his, feeling his touch. “I have an idea of what we can do next…”

“Tell me about it.” Clive said sitting up slowly as Heather helped him.

“I think we should leave the US.” Heather spoke and then stared into Clive’s eyes as he seemed to consider her proposal.

“Any suggestion to where? And what about your father?” Clive asked.

“Well, I thought about Europe and some years ago I read about Palermo in Sicily, Italy. It’s perfect for us. It’s just until things calm down here. About my dad, I’ll send him a letter through Diane. I need to let them know that I’m leaving but I can’t tell them about you or about Jackson, they are better left in ignorance because I can’t risk their lives.” Heather said and Clive nodded.

“It seems like a plan to me. Use my phone to purchase the tickets. Then we’ll go to your apartment so you can pack some things and make your calls.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I admit that I'm feeling very inspired to write for this story. So much so that I've decided how to end it and it won't take long. I think that I'll write about five more chapters and then see what happens.
Please comment!