Status: Comment. Keep or Kill?

Falling For You

Web of Despair

Guilt,
Fed by darkness
Reels around
Spinning itself into a web
Of despair and dismay.
Guilt
Burns like a fire
Consuming the soul
Leaving only a shadow of ash.
Guilt
Leaves you begging
Pleading,
That it ends soon.
Even if it calls for the end of your life.


I felt myself slowly falling as sleep took over my relaxed body. I knew this feeling, remembered it from my other dreams. Everything around me was swallowed by dark clouds as red, string-like spider webs swooped into my vision. Carefully I was pulled deeper and deeper into the never ending hole of blackness, the webs gently spinning me into a cocoon of blood colored silk. Finally the webs completely closed around my body, dragging me to a stop as a rectangle of light appeared before my eyes. I tried to turn my head as a picture began to fade onto the screen, already knowing what it would show me. I thought maybe if I didn't watch it, it wouldn't become real. Slowly I grew uncomfortable as the webs tightened and came around my face so I was forced to look at the horrible fate that was revealed.

Small squares of color appeared and started to rearrange themselves like a puzzle until eventually they became a picture of my mom's silver van. I felt my heart flutter but not out of fear. I thought to myself maybe this time it will finally be me. Maybe so many people won't die because of me once I'm gone. Maybe the world will be better without me in it. I let my eyes fall shut and tried not to look at the giant television. I may have wanted to die but I didn't want to watch it. To my horror, I had to.

The image flooded my mind as it zoomed in on my mom's face. The T.V. seemed to fast-forward while it became dark outside of the car, as if someone was trying to get to the good part of a movie. The fast forwarding stopped and a bright light began to shine through the silver vehicle. My mom's kind brown eyes widened and the screen blacked out as a shriek rang through my ears.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and through the air as the screams of my little sister Alison filled the air. Sobs of sorrow flowed from my mouth and echoed through the dark smoke of the clouds.

Suddenly the webs around me broke and dropped me in a cloud. Slowly everything just disappeared into the darkness as my dream began to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe Creeeepppyy.
ugh this seems so short.
Anyway!
I would like to say I am not taking credit for any of the poems. A friend from school is writing them for me so no they are not mine^^

Also lestatlover118 shall write Raphiel's P.O.V. and it will switch pretty much every other chapter.