Status: Comment. Keep or Kill?

Falling For You

How Do I Explain This?

The gentle hum of machinery filled my ears and I felt my soul geing poured carefully back into my limp body. As I slowly regained my five senses, I felt the cool, crisp bed sheets underneath my unmoving fingers and smelled the bleach filled air, making me realize I was in the local hospital. I tried to open my sleep filled eyes, but it felt like someone had glued the shut, making my attempt a painful failure. After trying to pry my eyes open a few more times, I gave up and let myself relax mentally.

Slowly, flashbacks from the night before began to flood my mind like someone letting a glass of water overflow in a sink. Two images were burned into my memory, playing over and over as if they were painted onto the back of my eyelids.

Tears rolled down my face as I sat in the corner of my sisters childish looking room, staring at her in horror. She was sitting in a pool of her own blood, my mother crying over her fragile, motionless body. Screams were echoing through the room as my mother mourned over her lifeless child. Confusing and Meaningless words babbled from my mouth as I walked ran to my room down the hall, unable to look at the scene before me any longer. I fell in between my bed and my night stand, puling my knees close to me. Even though I had left the room I could still see my sisters limp limbs. I imagined the police poking at her and disturbing her small body, causing me break down. "Stop! She's not dead!" I screamed at the police. They just looked so real. I let my head fall onto my knees as sobs erupted from my throat, making it harder to breath. Slowly I lost sense of what was happening as I felt a soft feather-like feeling course through my body, pulling me into a black, lonely unconsciousness.

As my flashback ended I couldn't help but freak out in my mind. No matter how much I wanted to thrash my limbs and scream I couldn't! I pushed my mind so hard it gave me a skull-splitting headache that made me want to cry, which obviously I couldn't do. My eyes were freaking glued shut! I wanted to get away from this darkness! I'd do anything if it'd help me escape.

Suddenly something someone gently caressed my arm. The feeling was familiar.It brought back memories from the night before, causing me to whimper and scoot away. I thought for a moment and decided that if this feeling pulled me into the darkness maybe it could help me get out. I leaned back toward the soft touch- ignoring the painful memories the best I could- and it spread further through my body, stopping at my feet when it had no where else to go. By the time it reached my toes I was completely calm, all the panic washed away.

"Avery," A male voice whispered, pain evident in his tone, "Please open your eyes. P-please Avery, I k-know you can do it. C-come on just try a little h-harder dammit!" I heard sobs take over his last words, making my heart wrench just a bit.

Though I didn;t know who he was, it seemed like I'd heard his voice before. The thing was, I remembered it happy so it shattered my heart to hear such a broken sadness in the tone. I pushed my eyes to open and realized that the "glue" had been removed making it an easy task.

I took in my surrounding as my vision came back, completely forgetting about the person that was talking to me. I kept my eyes focused on the ceiling, not moving my head in fear of it hurting.

I was so happy I was back reality that I didn't think of anything that had occured in my inconsious state. Not the memories, or the voice, or the calming feeling. Just the fact that I was awake and okay. "Thanks God." I heard the voice from before whisper. I gasped at the sudden noise and lifted my head to find a teen about my age sitting on the odge of my hospital bed, his feet dangling of the side.

His green eyes were filled with tears that had yet to be shed and he looked at me with an expression that made him seem like a deer in headlights. I let my eyes give him a once over realizing that sticking out of his back were iant white wings. The wings had a beautiful golden tint from the sun reflecting off of the shining feathers but I was too shocked to focus on beauty. What I wanted to know was what he was doing here and why the hell he had wings in his back.

I'm not one to freak out about something unless it hurts me personally so I wasn't that scared of him. I mean I went to church. I beleived in angels. Never thought I'd see one but who does? I stared in awe for a few minutes before taing acalming breath and looking into his emrald eyes. "Who are you?" I asked slowly, a mix of confusion and anger on my face.

"Well, how do I explain this?" He murmered, thinking aloud while rubbing the back of his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYY I DID IT. Clap for me?? Pwease?
Hehe.
Gosh I wrote this the day I wrote the 2nd chapter but I had to edit it A lot! Also I've been busy lately. Well not busy. Playing he sims 3 hehe... ANYWAY. I'm back from my bat cave. Be afraid B every afraid.
WAIT NO Be happy. And Comment♥