This Summer

When Piper Lee’s long time boyfriend Jonah Cross unexpectedly ends their relationship, she is left heartbroken and confused, wanting isolation to get her thoughts straightened out and to recompose herself before having to face him again after the two painful months.

After Shiloh Montgomery realizes her boyfriend is cheating on her, she is crushed and just wants to flee the city for the summer to clear her head and get her pride back.

Hart Armstrong has never been good with expressing her feelings to the boys she has been interested in because of past relationship troubles, but she hopes that this summer she’ll be able to get some practice and possibly end it with a boyfriend.

Emma Romero isn’t the slightest bit upset when dating her old-time friend Kip Fleming goes down the drain, but she is upset that her three best friends are so miserable.

When all four girls decide to take a trip out to Emma’s family’s beach house to spend their summer soaking up the sun, flirting with new boys and walking bare foot in the sand, things go from bad to worse. What was supposed to be the summer of their lives turns into a hotspot for drama when they all get unexpected visitors who are also spending their summer at the beach house. Friendships will be put to the test, love will blossom between the most unlikely of couples, and fighting will become a common thing.

The girls will still get the memories that they are looking for, because everything is about to change this summer.
  1. Prologue
    I think about you in the summertime, and all the good times we had.
  2. Chapter One
    When you held my hand, I knew that it was now or never.
  3. Chapter Two
    At night it's a different world, go out and find a girl.