Status: slowly active.

I Took A Chance With My Heart

Genny Cruz spent the first three and a half weeks of her summer with her first boyfriend, Gabe Morgan. Genny was convinced it was love and that it would last through sophomore year. However, Gabe broke her heart and now she tries to move on and just have a normal year with her friends. When her friend Denise meets a new student from London, things get interesting. He has a friend who moved with him and who has fallen for Genny. Will she give him a chance? Or will she go back to Gabe?

This is a story about my sophomore year in high school. The events are fictious but the people are real, I just changed their names. The idea came from my friend Denise (i love gir) and it's basically her story Love Is Insane, But We Made It That Way from my point of view.
I do not own my friends, PHS, or Mason but I DO own Deryk and I will hunt you down if you steal him.

Characters:
-Genny Cruz - age 15
-Deryk Desmond - age 16
-Denise 'Gir' Sanchez.- age 16
-Mason Moble- age 17
-Carol Rodriguez- age 18
-Marylin Tempo- age 16
-Gabe Morgan- age 15
-Beebee Mellow- age 16
-Lance Tarr- age 16
  1. .o1
    Genny starts her sophomore year.
  2. .o2
    kinda filler-ish Genny gets to school and meets up with Gabe. Marylin shows up and saves her from having to hang out with him for very long.
  3. .o3
    Mason meets the group and Genny Breaks down in front of Denise.
  4. .o4
  5. .o5
  6. .o6
  7. .o7
  8. .o8
  9. .o9