Status: updating often...maybe...

This Heartache Called Love

Evan...

I reach back and take off my blind fold. When I put it down I see Carrie is blushing. I also realize that I have a huge smile on my face.

“Care? Why are you blushing?” I ask her. She looks around panicked.

“Who me?” She asks with a nervous giggle.

“Who else would I call Care?” I question her. I’m really actually freaking out right now.

“Right...” She blushes again. The bell rings and she quickly gets up out of the seat she was in and runs out of the classroom. What’s up with her?

I get up and walk out of the room and to my next class. I’m still wondering about this when I run into her walking to my seat.

“Oh, I forgot you were in this class.” She says looking down.

“Did I do something wrong Care?” I ask. She’s never acted like this before and I really want to know why she is.

“No, It’s noting you-“ But the teacher cut her off.

“Get to your seats!” Mrs. Winter calls.

As Mrs. Winter takes attendance I see Carrie keeps looking at me. She is so annoying me right now! I can’t stand this.

Class went by in a blur. I couldn’t concentrate! I can’t stand having Carrie mad at me.

That’s when she walked up to me. “Just so you know I’m not mad at you. It’s something else. I just don’t want you to think that I am.” She says looking at the ground.

“Then what is it? Why can’t you even look at me?” I ask impatiently.

“I don’t really want to tell you. It might ruin our friendship.” She sounds like she’s going to cry.

I kneel down beside her and take her hand, but she still won’t look at me. “I doubt it. What could possibly ruin our friendship?”

“What I’m supposed to tell you.” She tries to walk away, but I still have her hands in mine.

“Tell me.” I try looking in her eyes. She won’t look up. “Why won’t you look at me?” I can’t believe this. I let go of her hands and walk out of the room.

Why won’t she tell me? Why won’t she just not tell me? I feel so dumb. So un-trusted. I feel tears coming to my eyes at the thought of losing my best friend and I duck into the bathroom.

I look into the mirror and see my face is red and tear stained. Why am I crying? Could I lose her over this? I wipe the tears and compose myself hoping no one saw that I was crying.

I walk toward my last class and pass Kali and Care talking. I’m guessing it’s about what Care doesn’t want me to know about and I feel like hitting myself. Stupid me. Why can’t I be trusted?
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again I am writing from a guy's point of view and apparently he is a very, very emotional guy. :D