‹ Prequel: Seize The Day
Status: Complete

Unbound (The Wild Ride)

((12))

"You are to have absolutely no contact with Bianca Locks. She doesn't exist to you. You are here to do your work and go home. Got it?" My school counselor asked.

It's been two weeks since the fight and I was suspended.

Today is my first day back and I'm surprised to say that I missed it.

"You do know she's been provoking me for months right? And not once have I ever gone
looking for her. Even after she and my boyfriend started screwing behind my back which
resulted in our break up." I said.

"I know you're not one to fight someone unprovoked, Cynthia. But the school board won't see
it that way. They'll see a girl that's been trained in mixed martial arts and that has six older
brothers and knows how to fight. Someone with a past. They don't see you. They see your
portfolio and your records." Kyle said.

"Will they also see my 3.0 and above grade point average?" I asked.

Kyle laughed.

"Alright smartass. Do you understand what I just told you?" He asked.

"Got it. She doesn't exist. Not like she ever did before. I'm going to class." I said, standing up
and walking out.

"Off the record, I would've done the same thing as you." Kyle said as he stared at his
computer.

I saw him smile and I laughed as I walked out and made my way to class.

I saw Bianca and her band of marry wenches outside my English Lit class.

I couldn't help but smile as they all stepped behind her when they saw me.

"Look what you did to me!" Bianca yelled.

Well, tried at least.

Since her mose was messed up her voice sounds nasally now.

"Honestly I think its an improvement." I said.

"You stupid whore!" Bianca said.

"Careful. You never know when I might trip and my thirty pound English book smashes into
your nose causing permanent damage."I sang.

"Are you playing nice?" Came a voice from behind me.

I turned in shock and saw Sasha's smiling face and Brian.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, walking over to him.

I heard the girls gasp from behind me and Brian looked up at them and smiled.

"Came to see you on your first day back." Brian said, pulling me in and giving me a kiss that
would have knocked me over if his arms weren't wrapped around me.

"So, you must be Bianca." Brian said when he pulled away.

Bianca smiled and batted her eyelashes.

I think she forgot she looks as ugly as a monkeys ass right now.

"Hi. Brian right?" Bianca asked, coming forward and extending her hand.

Brian shook it.

"So this is Bianca. What was it you told me about her? Oh yeah. You're the one that called me
a limp dick, cock sucking pussy. Nice to meet you too." Brian said.

I coughed to cover up my laugh and Sasha came next to me and she was laughing.

"Uh, I, no, I would never." Bianca said.

"Oh really?" I asked, stepping closer.

"Breathe babe." Brian said in my ear as he pulled me back.

"I honestly think that chicks like you who really aren't much good for anything more then a
fuck have any room to talk about anyone. Why don't you go to the doctor, get your gonorrhea issue taken care of and leave my girlfriend alone." Brian spat.

My mouth hung open as well as everyone else's.

Bianca ran off crying but my mouth was still hanging open.

Brian closed it and planted a kiss.

"You're right. She's a bitch." He said.

I smiled and threw my arms around his neck.

My lips pressed against his urgently and he pulled me tight against him.

It was a few minutes later I heard a cough.

"Ms. Molina, care to join the class?" My teacher Mr. Nelson said.

"Yes, Mr. Nelson. Sorry." I stuttered, flushed and out of breath.

"Sorry, sir. That was my fault." Brian said.

"It's alright. Just come inside so I can get on with my lecture." He said.

We both nodded and my teacher walked back.

"Trying to get me in trouble?" I asked with a laugh.

"Of course. That's my goal in life." Brian said.

"Haha. I'll see you after class." I said.

"Alright babe. Stay out of trouble." He said with a wink.

"I'll try." I laughed, giving him a peck as I walked into the classroom.