Status: hiatus

Jealousy's an ugly word

I NEED MY JACK DANIELS!

Image

After I got myself some lunch I thought I would treat myself to a drink at the old bar that used to be the hangout spot, even if we were all under age. When Serafina and I would ditch school we would follow a group of guys down here, the “misfit/rebels” of the school. I only went because the one named Matt, he was a few years older than me but even when they left the school they were still always kind of around. I remembered that Matt also had a friend Brian, who always talked to her. Really it was easy to talk to them both. I pulled up to the bar and climbed out of my car.

Shaking the memories of High School past, I smiled to myself when I saw my reflection in the car window. I walked into the bar and was greeted but some strange looks. I walked up to the bar, when the bartender saw who I was I almost started rolling on the floor. It was the same bartender from the High School days, and honestly I never caught is name, I just always called him Buddy.

“Boys I think I might have a heart attack. Wow, Ariella DeCarlo!” After my name left his lips I felt my cheeks getting warm, and I noticed a small group of guys snapped the heads up.

“How the hell have you been?” he smiled at me, “Oh what do you want to drink?”

I chuckled “I’ve been good Buddy, and give me a shot of JD.” He poured my shot and I left eyes staring at me, I looked in the corner of my eye and noticed that the group of guys that snapped their heads up were still staring.

“Here ya go, all these years and you still love Mr. Daniels.” He laughed. I pulled the shot glass up to my lips and knocked my head back and took the shot. ‘All these years and Mr. Daniels still hit me like a ton of bricks.’ I thought to myself. I wondered if I could get any information from Buddy about some of my old friends.

“Hey Buddy, gotta question for ya.”

“Yeah?” he said with an arched eyebrow

“Remember back in the old days I would come in here with a girl named Serafina?” I asked. His eyes slightly got a little wide but then became soft and he smiled “She still comes in from time to time,” he looked at his watch, “actually, she should be here in 3.2.1” and just like that she busted through the door like she owned the place. I had to giggle, her attitude was never going to change, and she wasn’t that type of person who took shit from people, and always made her presence and mind known.

As I was noticing how much of her is still the same, all I really heard come out of her 5’3 body was;

“I NEED MY FUCKING JACK DANIELS!”

With a stifled laugh I quickly order another shot, for I had a feeling there wasn’t going to be much left soon. Serafina came over to the bar and did my last shot with me without actually looking at me. The guys in the corner were still staring at me and didn’t take their eyes off me when Serafina confirmed just who I was, it even shocked me.

“ARIELLA LYRIC DeCARLO?!?!?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is really going well...well better than I thought it was going to be :)

And please stop being ghost readers I would really like to hear some feed back!

[url=]http://www.polyvore.com/serafina/set?id=23414053]Serafina's outfit[/url]