Status: This is from a long time ago, so there will be like a chapter posted per day

Faded Memories

Prologue
I stare at the front door of the memorable house. I have been sitting in the bushes all day and I am still debating telling them. This morning some girl came to their house and Yuki walked her to school. Around noon Kyo showed up and now I am waiting for Yuki to arrive from school.
When Yuki finally walks up to the door I stand up from my hiding place. When I get out of the bushes and look at the door I hear screaming and see Kyo fly through one of the house’s walls. Immediately I jump back into the bushes to hide. I watch Kyo stand up a few yards away and run back into the house.
“Well, at least I know nothing has changed,” I whisper to myself as I, once again climb out of the bushes. I walk up to the front door and raise my hand to knock. I sway a little before I force myself to knock.
“Come in,” I hear Shigure shout.
The familiar unsure feeling that I have companied with returning to this house rises inside of me, making me want to return to the bushes. If I tell them I have returned their lives could change forever. I turn back to the door and shove it open.
I look up and see Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure staring at me. The look on their faces somehow lets me know my action was the right thing. I look between the three of them and say, “I’m home.”
  1. Home Sweet Home!
    Ruki returns to the Shigure's house
  2. The Blessed One
    Ruki and Kyo must attend school
  3. Tough Love
    Kagura comes to Shigure's for a visit
  4. First Day
    Ruki's first day of school
  5. I Don't Want To Be A Valentine!
    Valentine's Day
  6. Too Confused To Be Confused
    Ruki is confused (Like, Duh)
  7. The Twerp and the Princess
    Kisa and Hiro come to visit...well, not really.
  8. Ayame Go Home So I Can Think About Love
    Ayame comes over
  9. Mickey Must Know
    Mickey learns of the Sohma curse; Ruki chooses
  10. Maybe I Should Leave
    Ruki thinks of leaving
  11. Last Chance to Impress
  12. Akito’s Fall
  13. Secret of the Cats
  14. Change
  15. Life and Death Tastes Like Chicken
  16. Home Again
  17. The Book That Changes