Status: This is from a long time ago, so there will be like a chapter posted per day

Faded Memories

The Book That Changes

I stare at the two rings on my finger and feel guilty. I married Kyo last month and now Yuki and I have an odd relationship. He still loves me and I love him too, but I love Kyo too and I don’t want to cheat on Kyo.
I look at the fire burning in front of me. I came out the woods to make a bonfire and be alone. “Stupid book, stupid curse, stupid rules,” I yell as I throw The Blessed Cat and the Cursed Cat into the fire. I watch the flames encircle the book, but it doesn’t burn; the book changes. The cover turns to a bright red and the pages turn black.
I grab a stick and use it to knock the book out of the fire. I smother the flames on the book and then I just sit and stare at it. I touch the cover and pull my hand away before it burns. I grab another stick and use it to open the book.
This book gives anyone with the zodiac curse the ability to fix a mistake they made as long as they are willing to relive most of their life and possibly change their whole future. This will let the zodiac member travel to point in their life that made a great impact on their personality, beliefs, and/or love.
I stare at the book and feel an idea creep into my mind. If I go back to when Akito told me to take off my bracelet after my parents died I could take this book and deliver it to Kyo. I’m sure Kyo was at the dojo when that happened.
I hold the book up and feel it burning my hands. “I want to go to after my parents died and when Akito told me to remove my bracelet.”
Everything around me begins to blur and I feel myself fade away.