‹ Prequel: Close Call
Sequel: She Loves You Yeah

Defying Gravity

Defying Gravity

I followed Cobb and Arthur through the maze that they had created. We were to meet up with Eames who was with Fischer. We reached the fifth floor and went to room 528. I pulled out the hotel key and pushed it in the slot. The door clicked, and we opened it, revealing the two men we were going to meet. Robert Fischer turned to look at us, and Eames put his hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, they're with us."

Robert nodded, "Yeah, okay."

"Alright, Mr. Fischer we're going to need your help," Cobb came over to Robert and said, "We need to go into his subconscious," he pointed to the bed where Arthur and I found Fischer's projection of his godfather, Peter Browning.

"Right," Robert nodded crisply, "Right, yeah." Robert took off the suit jacket that he was wearing and started to roll up a sleeve.

Cobb helped Robert link himself to the machine, while everyone else got ready. I went around with Arthur, helping those who needed it. Bending down I helped Eames with his, "I can see down your shirt."

I smiled, "Do you like the view?"

"Very much."

"Too bad you can't do anything about it."

"It's a shame you're with him, I hope you know it."

I smiled and playfully slapped his face, "Go kick some ass."

Arthur came up behind me and I moved on to Fischer. I helped him with his wrist, and made sure that he was ready. I stood up and looked at Arthur and nodded. He pressed the button, and everyone in the room fell asleep. Looking at Arthur I smiled.

"What did you and Eames talk about," he asked.

"My boobs."

He frowned, "What?"

"You have nothing to worry about."

Arthur pulled me close to him, "Don't I?"

"Nope."

He bent down and kissed me, "Jesus Christ, Brittany."

"What?"

"You're amazing."

I smiled, "Tell me about it," kissing him I added, "Stud."

Arthur smiled and I turned and walked away. Leaving the room I planned on leading the security away, but Arthur apparently had different plans. Wrapping his arm around my waist, he pulled me back into the room and he placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss, as he pinned me against the door. He moved his lips down to my neck and I sighed, "Arthur, not here."

"Why?"

"We're in a room full of sleeping people, plus we need to get security away."

Arthur growled, "Screw security."

"Well I guess that's always an option."

"Not funny."

"I thought it was."

I left the room and went back down to the fourth floor. I encountered three of Fischer's security, which posed no problem as I shot them down. Arthur was in the stairwell, fighting off two more security members. I entered room 491 making sure that the bombs were in place, when Arthur shut the door. Walking over to me in three great strides, he grabbed a hold of me and kissed me. I couldn't turn down this kiss, not by a long shot.

Arthur ran his fingers through my long blond hair and held my face to his. I had my hands around his waist, while he moved his down to my button up suit jacket, undoing the buttons as he went down. I pulled away, trying to stay focused on the job at hand, but Arthur wasn't having any of that. Taking my jacket off he threw it to the floor and pushed me onto the bed, kissing me again. I tripped as I walked backwards in my heels, and fell down, bringing Arthur with me. Arthur bent down to kiss me while I sat and took my shoes off. We were both blinded as we struggled out of our clothing. When he was down to his underwear and I was down to mine, he pushed me further onto the bed and laid next to me, his hands on my knees.

His lips traveled down my neck and down to my chest. His left hand massaged my breast through my bra while his tongue licked along the lining. I gasped as I pressed my head into the pillows, my hair scrunching up around me. He continued down and stopped when he reached my panties. He hooked his finger under the lining and pulled them down, his mouth following down the length of my legs. Coming back up, he helped me out of my bra, and I pulled down his last remaining bit of clothing.

Totally exposed he positioned himself, but I stopped him, "Wait, what about a condom?"

"Brittany... we're in my dream. You're not going to get pregnant."

"Oh."

Arthur smiled and entered me, I gasped arching my back. He moved in and out of me, and I moaned. Leaning up, I kissed him and he groaned into the kiss. His hand re-found my bare breast and it's hardened nipple and he massaged it, sending cool chills down my body. I moaned his name as he moved his lips back down my neck. "Arthur, oh shit."

"Brittany you feel so good."

I moaned and smiled, "Oh God."

He bent down to kiss me, then we were thrown off of the bed, landing on the wall. The wall. From there we found ourselves on the ceiling, and then the opposite wall, and then back down on the floor. This happened a couple more times, before we finally settled on the floor again. I looked at Arthur, "What the hell happened?"

"Yusuf must be having problems."

"That fucker."

Arthur laughed and said, "Shall we continue?"

"Yes."

Arthur smiled and kissed me, starting up our rhythm again. However, we didn't get very far before we were thrown backwards against the wall and then we were free floating, "What the hell?"

I frowned, "What that the kick?"

"Shit."

"I told you this was a bad thing."

"Shit."

"How long does that mean we have?"

"Just long enough."

I smiled, "You better fucking hope so. Because we have to figure out how to drop them without gravity."

"Shit, you're right."

"Oh my God, just keep going... this is killing me."

Arthur smiled, "My pleasure."

I hung onto the light fixture on the wall while Arthur tried to find a way to stay in me. He pushed into me and I cried out. He picked up his pace and soon we were both calling out loudly. If anyone were outside, I'm sure they would find us. We were very close to climaxing, my orgasm very loud, then we both came. Letting go of the wall, we floated into the space, panting. We kissed while we tried to catch our breath, then floated around to get dressed. Getting dress in mid air was hard. We floated back up to room 528 and found a way to drop everyone for when the next kick was in place. Getting everyone in the elevator, we hooked bombs onto it, and entered the box. I curled into him as we braced ourselves against the wall by hanging on to the railing.

"I love you, Arthur," I said before placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too."

We kissed, me letting go of the railing and hanging onto him. We kissed until we felt a rumbling sound, and looking we saw that Fischer and Eames were awake. Arthur pressed the button on the detonator and the bombs on the side went off, the elevator falling bringing us to our dream deaths as well. I held on to Arthur, as we fell, Eames looking at us and smiling. He didn't get a chance to say anything as the elevator crashed to the bottom.

Waking up, I had a mask pushed into my mouth and I sucked in a lung full of air. I helped Arthur swim around helping everyone out of the car, but not Cobb, something went wrong.... Coming back up to the surface, we waited it out for the rest of our time on the first level to wear off, then we woke up.

Opening my eyes, I found Arthur looking at me, with Eames smiling at both of us. Cobb was awake as well, and Ficsher was as well. Looking at Arthur I smiled and leaned across to kiss him. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles. I giggled, and Eames gave us a look.

"What did you guys do while we were on the third level," he whispered.

"Use your imagination," I said giving him a sly smile.

His eyes widened, and I smiled, leaning in to give Arthur another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're welcome Brittany.