Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Finally

Carlisle and Esme Cullen were sitting on their couch, looking threw folders, when their five children walked down the steps, and looked at them with questionable looks. "What are you doing?" Rosalie, their beautiful blonde daughter, asked.

"We are thinking of adopting," Carlisle said calmly. Rosalie looked at him in discust.

"A human? Carlisle, that could put us in danger!" She yelled, her gorgeous features contorted in rage. Emmett, her muscular husband, walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Rose, this could be a good thing. We could raise them, and teach the kid everything we know. We could give 'em the life we never got the chance to have," he said. Edward, Carlisle's first adopted son, stepped forward.

"Emmett's right," he said, then looked over at Carlisle and Esme with a smile on his face. "I say go for it," he approved. Alice and Jasper, the other couple, looked at eachother for a second, then looked at Esme and Carlisle with smiles, and nodded their approval also. Rosalie looked her family. She sighed in defeat.

"Fine," she said, and leaned back into Emmett's chest. Carlisle smiled at his children, and looked down at the folder in his hand.

"I think I found the perfect one," he said. Esme looked over her husband's shoulder, and looked at picture of a beautiful girl.

"She's perfect," she breathed. Their children gathered around, and looked at the picture.

"She's gorgeous," Roslalie said queitly. She had long golden-blonde hair, and big hazel eyes that were framed by long, thick black lashes. She had tan skin, and a perfect complection.

"What's her name?" Alice asked.

"Dylan Harris," Carlsile answered, and picked up the folder, when a note fell out of it. Edward picked it up, and opened it.

"It's a note written by her," he said, and started reading.

Dear whoever is reading this,

Hi, my name is Dylan Harris, and I'm 15 years old. I love music, but my favorite instruments have to be the guitar and the piano. I love to sing, draw, read, and shopping. I'm not a girly girl. I love to go mudding and 4-wheeling. I'm also a grease monkey. Mechanics is my passion. I'm a pretty calm person, so it takes alot to get me angry. My parents died when I was 5, so I don't remember them. I really hope you plan on adopting me.

Dylan


"I like her," Rosalie said.

"First human you would like," Alice said.

"Hey, I can teach her everything I know about cars," Rosalie said. Emmett looked over at Carlisle and Esme with a grin on his face.

"When is she getting here?" He asked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Once we get all the paper work out of the way, she will be on the first plane here," Carlisle said.

::Dylan::
I was sitting on my bed at the adoption agency writting a song. I called it Pressure. I only have the firstverse and the corusdone, but it's coming along pretty well. I picked up my guitar, and started playing the cords.

tell me where our time went

and if it was time well spent

just don't let me fall asleep

feeling empty again

cause I feel I might break, and I fear I can't take it

tonight I'll lie awake feeling empty

I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now

we're better off without you

I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now

we're better off without you


I sighed, and put my guitar back in it's case. "Will Dylan Harris come to room 201 please. Dylan Harris to 201," a voice on the intercom said. I got up, and walked to room 201. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Mrs. Ryan's voice called. I opened up the door, and saw her sitting down with a smile on her face. "Dylan, I have great news," she said. I sat down across from her, and stared at questionably.

"What?" I asked.

"You've been adopted," she squeled. I gaped at her.

"I have?" I asked.

"Yes, by a Dr.and Mrs. Cullen. They're both in their late 20's," she said. I grinned.

"Finally."