Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Ballet Studios

I sat in the car next to Bella, heading for Phoenix, Arizona. It took a lot of persuading to get myself in this car with them. Well, anyway, I was listening to myiPod, while Bella slept. I felt her shift, and looked over at her. She started to wake up. "How far are we?" Bella mumbled, while stretching.

"Not far now. About 10 minutes until we get to the hotel," Alice said. Bella nodded, and looked over at me with a small smile. I smiled back.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked her.

"Fine. Did you get to sleep?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nope," I sighed, and leaned my head against the seat. When we got to the hotel, Bella and I instantly went to the bedroom where two twin beds were, and fell asleep.

ALICE & JASPER

Alice and Jasper sat on the couch in the hotel, and listened to Bella and Dylan's soft breathing. Alice's phone vibrated in her pocket, and she flipped it open, and put the phone to ear. "Hello?" She answered.

"Alice? How are they?" She heard Carlisle ask.

"They're fine. They're asleep right now. Neither of them got much sleep during the drive," Alice replied. She heard Carlisle sighed.

"When Dylan wakes up, have her call. Esme's worried sick," he said.

"Aright, I will. Bye Carlisle," she said, and snapped the phone shut. Jasper and Alice talked for a few hours, until Dylan lazily walked out of the bedroom. She smiled sleepily over at them.

"Morning....or is afternoon?" She asked, looking outside. Jasper chuckled.

"It's morning, Dyls," he said.

"Oh," she said, then sat down next to Alice on the couch. She looked over at Alice questionably when Alice handed her a cell phone.

"Carlisle wanted you to call when you woke up," she said, answering Dylan's unasked question. Dylan nodded, and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

DYLAN

I opened the phone and scrolled threw the contacts until I found Carlisle's number. I hit the call button, and put the phone to my ear, taking a big drink of water. "Hello?" Carlisle answered.

"Hey dad," I said, making some noodles at the same time. Yeah, I'm that talented.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, daddy. How's everyone at home?" I asked.

"They're fine. Your mother wants to talk to you," he said, and passed the phone.

"Darling?" Esme's soft voice flooded threw the phone making me smile.

"Hi mom," I said. I heard sigh in relief.

"Ive been worried about you sweetheart," she said.

"Mom, you don't have to worry about me. I'm gonna be fine," I said. "Can speak to Emmett?" I asked.

"Sure baby. I love you," she said.

"I love you too, mom," I said.

"Dylan?" I heard Emmett ask. I sighed.

"No the bogyman," I said sarcastically. He laughed.

"Yupp definitely Dylan," he said. I chuckled. "So what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just miss my Teddy Bear," I said sadly.

"I miss you too, Tinker Bell," he said softly. I sighed.

"Any news?" I asked.

"Nope, not yet, but Dylan I swear to you, we will find them," he said seriously.

"I know Emmett," I whispered.

"Well, I let you get some more rest. I love you Tinker Bell," he said.

"I love you too Teddy Bear," I said. I heard him shuffle around, and hand the phone to someone.

"Dylan, get some rest okay?" I heard Carlisle tell me.

"Alright daddy," I said.

"I love you Dylan," he said.

"I love you too daddy," I said, and snapped the phone shut. "Aw damn it! I burnt the noodles!"

A few hours later, Bella finally woke back up, and talked to Edward. Apparently, James figured out that they were leading him away, and is on his way here as we speak. Edward, Emmett, and Carlisle are on their way. Alice's phone rang, and she answered then handed the phone to Bella. "Mom?" Bella said, and walked into the other room. A few minutes later, she walked back out, and motioned me into the room. I got up, and walked into the bedroom, and sat down. She opened up the phone, and began texting something. She handed the phone to me. This way, Alice and Jasper can't hear us,the text said. I cleared it.

And the bad thing about them hearing us would be...? I asked.

That was James. I stared at her in shock. He has my mom, and wants you and me to go to the dance studio by my house soon or he's going to kill her?!

Okay. We'll think of something, I texted and snapped the phone shut. "Come on," I said softly.

An hour later, Alice and Jasper were at the check out counter of the hotel. Which is where Bella and I decided to make our exits. We stopped a cab, and headed down to the dance studio. We walked in, and heard her mom. "Bella?! Bella?!" Her mom yelled.

"Mom!" Bella yelled, running forward. She opened the door, and saw a tape of Bella as a little girl talking to her mom. Bella and I gasped and I started to back up, when I heard a chilling laugh. I turned around only to run straight into James with a video camera.

"I'll deal with you later beautiful," he said, and smacked me so hard, skidded across the ground, and hit the wall hard. I slid down the wall, and groaned in pain. I saw him grab Bella by the neck, and throw her across the room. He walked over to her, and talked to her, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Then, I heard a loud snap, and Bella scream.

"Leave her alone!" I shouted. James was over to me in an instant.

"I said I would deal with you later. Wait your turn," he said, and kicked me in the stomach, so hard I heard a crack. After that everything seemed to go in slow motion. I could feel myself flying back, and saw James bite into Bella, then my head smacked against the wall. Hard. I looked up for a second, and saw Edward pounce on James, then darkness.