Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Midget

Did they just- no they-. I couldn't make a coherent thought worth shit. I sat down on the steps and bit my lip slightly. I opened my mouth to say something, then closed it. I scrunched my eyebrows together in thought. "Vampires?" I asked, surprised at how strong my voice was.

"Yes," Carlisle said softly. "And we would completely understand if you don't want to live with us anymore." I looked up at him in shock.

"I don't want to leave. I don't care what you are. You guys are my family now, and you're stuck with me," I said, grinning. They smiled back at me. "So could you explain what being a vampire is like?" I asked. Rosalie sighed, and ran a hand threw her blond hair.

"It isn't like how you see in movies. The sun doesn't burn us, we need blood to survive, we are super strong and fast, and we never die, unless torn topieces and thrown into a fire," Rosalie said. My jaw dropped.

"Wow. That doesn't sound like fun. So does my smell bother you?" I asked.

"You smell very good, but don't worry, we would never hurt you. We only hunt animals," Emmett said. I pouted.

"Aww. Poor animals," I muttered, then smiled at them.

"Oh, and by the way, you start schooltomorrow," Carlisle said, then ran up the steps at his vampire speed.

"Wait what?!"

NEXT DAY

"Dyl. Wake up, love," Edward said in my ear the next morning. I poked my head out from under the covers, and looked at him sleepily.

"Hi big bro," I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Hello little sister," he said, and kissed my forehead.

"Time for school?" I asked, and stretched. He nodded. I groaned, and moved the covers off of me. I grabbed some clothes, and headed towards my bathroom. I took a nice, warm shower thatmassaged my tired muscles. I got out and dried off. When I wascontemplating on what to do with my hair, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Alice and Rosalie smiling at me.

"Need some help little sis?" Alice asked. I raised an eyebrow, and smiled at her.

"And how would you know that?" I asked. She grinned.

"I can see the future." I grinned.

"No way."

"Yupp. And Edward can read minds, and Jasper can manipulate emotions," Alice said.

"Nice," I said. Rosalie and Alice pushed their way into my bathroom, and stated working on my hair. They decided to straighten it, then braid it in two french braids on the sides of my head, but left my bangs out and straightened in front of my right eye. They left while I put on my clothes.

I put on some eyeliner and mascara, then brushed my teeth. I put on some clearlip gloss after that to give my lips a shine. I grabbed the bag Edward left for me on my bed, and walked down the steps. "Alice, my hair makes me look like I'm inkindergarten,"I whined. Alice looked at me.

"Dyls, with your body, no one will think you're in kindergarten," she said. Edward, Emmett, and Jasper groaned.

"Alice, why don't you make our jobs as big brothers easier, and not say that," Edward said.

"Yeah, we're going to have to be fighting guys off her all the time," Emmett said. Esme glided into the room, and kissed my cheek.

"You look gorgeous honey," she said. Carlisle kissed my forehead, and smiled at me.

"I have to go to the hospital early today, so I expect you all to take care of Dylan," he said, waved, then walked out the door. I heard his car speed away after a second.

"So who do you want to ride with?" Edward asked me.

"Sorry Emmett, but your driving scares the crap out of me. I gotta go with Edward," I said. "But, I'll ride with you on the way home." Emmett smiled at me.

"Fine by me midget," he laughed. I pouted.

"That's just mean. You're just abnormally large," I said, and stuck out mytongue, which earned laughs from everyone.

"Come on," Edward said, and took my bag, leading me to his silver Volvo. I hopped in the passenger seat, while Alice and Jasper got in the back, while Emmett and Rosalie got into Emmett's gianormous jeep. Edward got into the driver seat, and took off towards the school.