Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Jason's A What?!

When we got to school, I was terrified. I felt a wave of calm wash over me, and looked over at Jasper. "Thanks," I said. He smiled, and walked into the school holding Alice's hand.

"Come on. I'll show you were to get yourscheduleand where your first class is," Edward said, wrapping his arm across my shoulder. As we were walking there, I noticed people staring and was starting to feelself conscious, and moved closer to Edward's side. He looked over my head, and glared at a group of guys inparticular. I looked over at the guys and saw them looking me up and down, then winked at me. I shivered, and Edward clutched me tighter.

"What are they thinking?" I whispered.

"You don't want to know," he growled, and I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Oh," I whispered. He glanced down at me then pulled me into the main office. We walked up to a woman and Edward and I smiled at her.

"Hi, I need Dylan Cullen's schedule," he said smoothly. She blinked a few times then nodded.

"Sure one moment please," she said, and got up and started looking threw the files. I smacked Edward lightly on the arm.

"That's not even nice," I said, smiling. He looked down at me confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Dazzling people. It's just not right," I said. He laughed. A minute later, the woman came back and handed me a piece of paper.

"Make sure you get that signed by all your teachers, and bring it back to me. Mr. Cullen, I expect you to take good care of your little sister," she said. Edward nodded.

"Don't worry, I will," he said, grabbed my hand, and led me to my first class, which just happened to be with him, Jasper, and Emmett. I was about to walk into the room, when I ran into someone. We both fell to the ground in a heap.

"Oww," I mumbled, and got up, smoothing out my skirt and shirt. I put out my hand to help the person up. He grabbed my hand, and pulled himself up. He handed me my bag then we looked at each other. I gasped. "Jason?"

"Dylan? Wow, I haven't seen you since the plane," he said, and gave me a hug.

"Dyl, what are you-," Emmett said, then stopping himself when he saw Jason. Jason smirked. "Jason," Emmett said curtly.

"Emmett Cullen. How nice to see you. So you two know each other?" He asked. Emmett grabbed my hand and pulled me behind himprotectively.

"Emmett? What's going on?" I whispered.

"Just stay behind me Dylan," he ordered.

"Emmett, you'll hurt him," I said softly.

"Which is exactly what he deserves," Edward said from behind me, making me jump.

"Will one of you explain to me what's going on?" I asked.

"I will," Alice said, pulling me into an empty class room. "Jason's a vampire, Dylan. One that feeds from humans, and he likes your scent....a lot," she said. My breathing became heavier and I felt like I was going tohyperventilate. "Dylan! Breath, okay? We will not let anything happen to you," she said, pulling me into her arms. I hugged myself closer to her.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Now come on. Let's go see what they're doing to him," she said, and pulled me back out into the hall. We saw Jason walking away, but he turned around and winked at me. I shivered. Emmett hugged me and walked me into the class room with Edward and Jasper, who decided to join in on the glaring, trailing closely behind us. Thankfully, classes went by fast today, and I handed the signed paper back to the woman in the main office.

"You're in luck sweetie. There's going to be another new student coming in tomorrow. Her name is Isabella Swan, she's chief Swan's daughter," she said. I smiled.

"That'd be nice. It would take most of the stares off me," I said laughing. She smiled at me.

"Have a nice day miss Cullen," she said.

"You too," I said, and walked towards Emmett's jeep. I walked towards it, then groaned.

"What is it small fry?" Emmett asked me.

"Do you have any idea how short your damn jeep makes me feel?!" I asked, looking up at him. He boomed in laughter.

"You need a boast?" He asked. I nodded while pouting. He picked me up bridal style and put me in the jeep. I climbed in the back since Rose would want to sit there. Rose climbed in and Emmett sped off towards the house.