Status: COMPLETED

Adopted by the Cullen's? Sweet!

Cause Ya Had A Bad Day

I woke up the next morning to the loud, obnoxious beeping of my alarm clock. I groaned, and threw it against the wall, making it break. I groaned again, and stuffed my face into my pillow. I heard someone open my door, and looked up to see a frantic looking Esme. "Are you alright sweetheart?" She asked me. I nodded.

I'm fine mom. It was just the alarm clock," I said, pointing to the broken clock on my floor. Esme chuckled.

"Well, next time you want to throw something, tell someone first so we don't think something happened," she said, and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks mom," I said. She smiled at me, and walked out the door. I got up and stretched. I walked into my bathroom, and took a shower. I washed my hair with some vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, and washed my body with some vanilla scented body wash. It smelled so good. I got out and dried off. I put on some black eyeliner, smokeyeyeshadow, and black mascara. I blow dried my hair so it fell down my back in it;s natural waves. I got out, and went to my closet. I put on a purple bra with matching underwear, a black tank top, then picked out a purple, black and blue cut off jacket, skinny jeans, and some converse with rainbows drawn on them.

I grabbed my new phone off my dresser, put it in my back pocket and walked down the stairs. "Shit," I mumbled, and skidded to a stop. I sighed and walked back up the stairs to get my bag. "I hate today, I hate today, I hate today," I chanted with each step took. My family looked at me funny.

"What's wrong Dylan?" Carlisle asked me. I shrugged.

"I have no idea. I just have a bad feeling about today," I muttered, and banged my head on the table. "Oww." Emmett chuckled, and picked me up off the chair gently, and set me back on my feet. I looked up at him and grinned slightly. "Hey there giant," I said. He smiled, and kissed my forehead.

"Hey midget."

"Dylan, would you like breakfast?" Esme asked me. I shook my head.

"No thanks mom. I'm not hungry," I said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You ready?" Alice asked, linking arms with me. I nodded, then kissed Carlisle on the cheek.

"Bye mom, bye dad," I said, and walked out the door. I stopped, and groaned, realizing I forgot my bag again. I turned around only to run into Edward. I looked up at him to see him holding my bag out to me. I smiled. "Thanks Edward," I said, and grabbed my bag. He smiled back, and kissed my forehead.

"Anything for you princess," he said, and opened the passenger door to his Volvo for me. I hopped in and managed to hit my head on the top of his car.

"Oww," I whined.

"are you alright?" Alice asked. I nodded, and rubbed my now sore head.

"Today hates me," I muttered as Edward got in the car, and started up the Volvo. I leaned farther back into my seat, awaiting for whatever was going to happen next, and it just happened to be the new girl.

BELLA

Isabella Swan was sitting at the lunch table with her new friends, when suddenly they all stopped talking and looked over the people entering the cafeteria. "Who are they?" Bella asked. Jessicaimmediately jumped into theexplanation, wanting to show off her gossiping skills.

"They're the Cullen's and the Hale's. The two gorgeous looking blonde's are Jasper and Rosalie Hale. They're twins, and the only one's that are actually related to each other. The rest are adopted. The big one is Emmett Cullen, and the small one is Alice Cullen. Oh and get this. They're all together. Emmett and Rosalie and Jasper and Alice," Jessica explained. Bella looked over to the last two.

"Who are they?" Bella asked.

"Oh. That's Edward and Dylan Cullen. They aren't dating. Dylan is the youngest one out of all of them, and she just got adopted by doctor and Mrs. Cullen," Lauren said. Bella nodded. She looked closely at all of them and noticed they were all exceptionally gorgeous. Even the younger one, but Bella thought that she was a different kind of beautiful. More of a natural beauty, rather than a terrifying beauty that the rest of the family had. Bella looked back at the table, and locked eyes with Edward.

DYLAN

I looked over at Edward when I noticed him stiffening. "What is it?" I asked quietly. He looked over at me, and I was taken aback by the darkness of his eyes. His eyes softened slightly, and he grabbed my hand.

"The new girl's scent is....intoxicating," he whispered. I gasped slightly. Now I realized how hard it must be for him to be in the same room as her.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked. He nodded. We both stood up and dumped our untouched food in the garbage can. I barely noticed his pale hand dart out and catch my apple before it fell into the garbage. He handed it to me.

"Eat. You didn't have dinner last night or breakfast this morning. Your starting to worry me," he said, concernvisible in his slightly lighter eyes. I sighed, and took a big bite of the apple.

"Yum," I said. He smiled slightly, and we walked to our next class. We sat down in our assigned seats, which just happens to be him behind me, and started talking. Everyone started piling in, so we cut our conversation short, and got ready. I heard Edward growl slightly and looked up. Great. New girl's in our Biology class.