Status: New chapters coming every day :)

These are my letters to you..

Dear HeartBreaker,

Dear HeartKeeper,

I Love you,
I always have and always will and nothing you say or do will ever stop that. I gave you my heart that day i told you i loved you, and i expected you to keep it safe. But you didn't. You took it and broke it, the pieces shattering and now they dont fit back together. It hurts me every day to know that you could have done that to me when you said you loved me so much. So i forgave you, No i didn't trust you but i forgave you Because i loved you.

I thought that day when you told me you loved me that you ment it, that you wouldn't do anything stupid you would stay mine. But you couldn't, I needed you more than ever and you just weren't there. You changed and we would argue more than we should. I would shed endless tears over you and what did you do, promise it would all be okay, Well it wasn't was it!.

Im writting this letter to you because i want you to know how i feel. i know your gonna read it and maybe the others i write about you too. so i dont want to miss anything out. You were everything to me. Everything i needed. You were my safe place but now thats gone. Im alone in this twisted world with only thoughts of what you were to me stopping me from moving on. I can't let you go, it's killing me living like this but i don't know how to stop iv'e been doing it so long.

I guess thats everything, i love you baby, don't forget that even though you may want to forget about me. I need you as my friend, need you to be there for me when the times get rough, to tell me to keep my chin up and remind me who i am. So don't walk out of my life, just demote yourself to the friend that is always there like you promised me you would be =')

Love Gemma,
♠ ♠ ♠
And i love you, and i loved you all along (8)