Status: New chapters coming every day :)

These are my letters to you..

Dear Parents,

Dear Mum,
i want to thank you for always being there for me whenever i needed you. thankyou for putting up with me when i was a complete and total bitch to you. I know we may not have always seen eye to eye and we have both hated eachother at one point or another but your still my mum and i love you. I know we have had hundreds upon hundreds of fights some even ending up in tears & bruises but we always came through in the end and got closer. I remember that one time we had a massive fight in dunsmore close and you left, just walked out the front door and didnt come back for hours.... I remember crying my eyes out at the pain you gave me and the thought of being alone.. I remember the fight we had a year or so ago, i packed my bags and was ready to leave, i was gonna go really i was but i couldn't, why? you wouldn't let me. I know life hasn't always gone the way you want it to but remember that no matter how far away from you i drift or how much we seperate you will always be my mother and i will always be here for you like you have for me. I know times have been rough but you have always given you best for me, i see that now and i thank you.

Love Gemma,

Dear Jake,
I know it hasn't always been easy for you coming into my life. you had to put up with me disliking you for the first couple of months if not the first year. but in my defense you were a new man and you just came into mine and mums world so quick. she was my mum but when you turned up she cared for you more than she did me. She stopped paying attention to me because of you and your children. I got pushed aside and every night i would sit and think of how much happier mum would be without me in the way so you could have your own perfect world with her and your kids. but i didnt i stuck in there and got ignored and shouted at because i loved her as i learned did you. I know you loved her because you were there for her when she needed you most without having to speak words. You could tell you cared and for that i was happy. I know we may not be as close as you are with your daughters or even as close as friends, but i like to think that we are and that we dont need to comunicate 24/7 to be that way. So thankyou for coming into our lives when you did

Love Gemma,

Dear Dad,
well hi, When i first met you i was 6 years old. you were the first man mum had brought home and introduced me to. At first i was afraid the only men in my life were my grandad, uncle lee and Mr.Partridge and then there you were. I wondered why mummy had taken you home and introduced us. to be honest with you i cannot remember the first couple of year, heck i can't even remember anything except last week. my memory is that bad, but what i do remember means something to me so why i remember us sitting on the sofa at dunsmore eating chicken escolpes and watching crocodile hunter i will never know but i do. I also remember that day with my goldfish and riding my little green bike around. Thank you for everything you have done for me and im proud to call you my dad. no body else i know could fit the bill and i thank you for always being there when i need you and also for listening to me and not taking sides when others did. But your also more than a dad to me, your one of my bestfriends.

Love Gemma,

Dear... Michael,
I seriously do not get you at all. you get mum pregnant with me then you go and turn into a druggie, you choose drugs over me your own daughter! when i was only 6months old. You are a complete and utter idiot. I dont know why at grandpa Ivors funeral you introduced me to everyone as 'my daughter'. You dont even know me. you pass me in the street without realising who i am. you have never given me anything in my life... i dont even know you except what you look like.. Your are an insult to granpa's memory thinking that i would accept you back into my life just like that cause it was a day for memorys and loss. Well you thought wrong you havent been there for me at all ever in the last 17years so why should i suddenly start playing happy family's and start making an effort to see you when you havnt even given one thought towards me until that day..
you need to realise that just because you "got off the drugs" you still cant have us back. We have all moved on and so should you. you lied to grandpa ivor when he was laying in hospital.. you told him mum made you promise not to see me. that is complete and utter bull shit. you were the one who was stopping yourself. you could have seen my anytime like uncle ivor or uncle bill even your mum and step-dad. but no.. you just ran away.. but you want to know something im glad you did. Im happy your not in my life and im happy that you never will be.

Gemma,
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my second attempt as comp deleted first one.. its a bit emotional but its fromt the heart so yeah... <3