Status: New chapters coming every day :)

These are my letters to you..

Dear Dreams,

Dear Dreams,

I want to thank you for all of the lovely nights sleep i had because you made me see what i wanted to see. Thankyou for all of the love dreams, the happy dreams and the welll.. sexual dreams too.

But i also hate you for giving me The horrible dreams the ones which made me wake up crying my eyes out. The dreams that i would wake up because my heart had stopped beating for that split second. The dreams that i would basically be happy to have lived without.

There is one dream you gave me and i will never forget it aslong as i live. It was the horror dream you gave me every month from when i was 9 years old. Walking across some feild in the pitch black wind and rain chucking down freezing me. Then a cat jumping at me from inside a bin.. Everything going black not being able to wake up, trapped in this dreamworld dor atleast ten minutes. Then when i finally did wake up i realised i was screaming with tears running down my face, looking down at my arms there would be scratches up and down them, they came from nowhere. Every month this would happen. and every month it would be exactly the same, trapped within the same dreamworld not being able to get out.

I dont know why you gave me that dream, but i do know that at the age of 10 and a half jake moved in with us and i stopped having that dream, no more scratches appeared on my arms and i could sleep peacefully without the worry.I dont know why you stopped giving me that dream every month nor do i know why you started but im glad you have stopped.

I have had that dream once more since i have moved and yet again i woke up with scratches, but this time i saw someone standing at the end of my bed waving. i blinked then they were gone. I dont know who this person was or why they were there but i havn't had that dream since.

Now for the good dreams, i remember the nights and the mornings awakening with a huge smile on my face and hugging onto my pillow. i remember all the good things that would happen, stuff that i couldn't do in life i could do in my dreams so thankyou for that. i need you again now though, all my nights are just darkness no dreams there to fill up the night. So come back please.

Love Gemma,
♠ ♠ ♠
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes When Your Fast Asleeeep :) x