Status: New chapters coming every day :)

These are my letters to you..

Dear Stranger,

Dear Stranger,

Hi, nice to meet you :). Im Gemma, i could go into all the boring little details about me and everything about me but i wont? not as if we will ever meet, Imagine how many people you see in one day.. 100, 300 more? do you ever remember anyone, know their names?

Think about all the times you have needed to talk to someone and there has been no one?. Have you ever talked to someone who you have added onto your facebook/messenger/whatever else there is just for the sake of it? I know i have. And it was the most helpful person i have ever spoken to, they didn't mind listening to me go on about my problems and they helped me, i helped them back and through that one conversation i found one of my good friends. We've met once and even though we dont see eachother often i know that they will always be there for me. Sometimes all you have to do is make a stranger a friend.

I dont want to bore you to death with reading this so there is a few things i want to tell you then i will let you move on.
- Don't let anybody control you, you are your own person and only you know what you want.
- Never give up on your dreams, one day they will come true.
- Everything happens for a reason, dont regret what you never had.
- Never look back, only forwards.

So although i don't know you, i hope you take these words and use them. Never forget that a stranger is sometimes just as good as a bestfriend. And not everyone will judge you.

Love from,
Just another stranger!
a.k.a Gemma <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Give a total stranger one of your smiles, it might be the only sunshine he see's all day <3