Jaded Or Not Jaded

Katie I'm Bored

Katie and Jada have been best friends for years. They were always togeather.....

"Katie come over i'm bored," Jada whined pathetically into her phone.

"Fine. I'll be over in a few minutes," Katie laughed at her friend and hung up her phone.

Katie shouldn't have listened, she shouldn't have listened. She didn't know Jada only an hour previously had gone off the wall and murdered her kid brother. She never would have thought Jada could do something that cruel, disgusting, and sinister.

Katie got up from the couch she was sitting on and left locking her door on the way out.
It took a few minutes, but she got to Jada's house. She didn't even knock they knew each other well enough that they didn't knock on each others doors...ever.

"Jada where are you," Katie yelled into the quiet house.

"Shit," Jada mumbled hiding her blood covered knife that she was cleaning.

"I'll be there in a second Katie," Jada yelled from the kitchen.

"Jada bitch don't you keep me waiting," Katie yell impatiently to her friend.

Katie started heading to the kitchen where she had heard Jada's voice. She opened the kitchen door and saw Jada trying to hide the knife...the knife still covered in blood.

"Jada what the hell," Katie yelled to her friend backing up?!

"Katie my friend come here give me a hug," Jada spoke very sadistically with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Jada get away from me NOW," Katie snapped backing up.

Katie turned to run, but realised Jada was already behind her.

A struggle began, and continued for twenty minutes straight. When it finally ended Katie was on the floor struggling to keep alive.

The police appeared a few minutes later. The neighbors had called them said there nieghbors were disturbing the peace.

Katie lived, but only to live in an institution.

Why?

Well Katie kept muttering about Jada. She never would stop saying, "I killed her, the bitch. I killed Jada."

But, why was Jada's body not discovered? Why wasn't any blood but Katie's found?

No one will ever know except for Katie, and Jada.

So since Katie's muttering to herself all day in an institution, and there's still a missing report filed for Jada I guess no one will ever know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry again, for grammar and spelling mistakes. I am trying...

Thanks!

Meranda