‹ Prequel: Daddy Day Care
Status: Being a fourth year sucks ass... :'(

All I Wanted

Uncle Jack made me do it!

“Dad!”

“Dad!”

“DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!”

I jolted awake, tumbling from the bed and onto the floor. I could hear Alex snicker somewhere above me.

“you’re awake? How come you couldn’t help him?” I demanded, pushing myself up from the floor and pulling on a clear pair of bowers quickly, just in case Jake decided to walk in.

“in case you haven’t noticed, he’s shouting on you, not me”

I frowned and left the room leaving the door open and rushing down the hallway to the stairs before tripping and stumbling down them.

“careful Dad.” Jake muttered as I slid into the kitchen. Glancing at the clock I growled under my breath,

“so…what did you feel the need to wake me up at five in the morning for!?”

“err… Uncle Jack made me do it!” he scrambled up and ran into the living room with me chasing him. I caught my foot on something hard and face planted the floor.

“ouch.”

I turned to see what I had tripped over. A body. Great.

“watch where you’re going dude.”

That voice. Oh my god, that voice!

Danny?”

“Yes. Hello. Good to hear you again. Goodnight.”

I sighed pushing myself up from the floor and picked my way over Danny Kurily, and over to the light switch. Flicking it on I glanced around the room at the ten various bodies littered across the room. Together they groaned so I quickly flicked off the light and made my way from the room, grabbing Jake by the upper arm on my way out.

“Dad!”

“Why is our old crew, Ri and Jack asleep on our floor?”

He shrugged. I cocked my eyebrow. Our eyes met and we stared each other out. He looked away after a minute.

“Okay okay enough with the Papa eyebrow thingy it’s seriously creepy Dad.”

I smirked and he cringed,

“Eh, it’s more effective when Lexi does it.” I muttered starting back up the stairs, leaving him at the bottom. Two minutes later I was crawling back into my bed and wrapping an arm around Alex’s waist,

“What was all the shouting about?”

“Our old crew, Jack and Ri are sleeping in the living room on the floor”

“Oh…Cool.”

And then his snores filled the room. Rolling my eyes I scrunched up under the covers and snuggled closer to my completely wonderful husband.

***~***

“Zack.”

“Zack.”

“Baby.”

“Zack I really think you should get up. There’s someone here to see you.”

I groaned and rolled over, swatting at Alex.

“Zack, I will get the crew up here to carry you down if you don’t get up.”

I mumbled a few profanities at him while I slipped out of the bed. Alex handed me a pair of black sweats and waited for me to slip them on before taking my hand and pulling me after him.

“Are you going to tell me who it is?”

Alex shook his head,

“If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me and anyway…I’m still in shock” he said as we padded down the stairs and into the living room. The first thing I noticed was Jake, sitting on the armchair, head in his hands, shaking it back and forth then our old crew - Alex Grieco, Matt Colussy, Matt Flyzik and the rest, standing behind him. They were all glaring towards the sofa so I turned my attention to who was sitting on it.

“Hello Zack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah...this is a sequel.
I really think you should read the first one (if you haven't already...i also think you should comment on this story. Cause i'm not updating unless i get one comments!)
Seriously is one comment to much to ask for!?!
Please?