"Keep your hands off my girl!" "But, I don't like girls!"

Chapter three

Gerard's P.O.V.
"Wow." I murmured, as Billie laid his head on my chest, sighing deeply. His head popped out from under the covers. The only thing he was still wearing was his eyeliner, and even that was smudged with sweat.
"You think?" He asked, looking pleased with himself.
"Oh yeah. I mean, you're a first timer!" He shuffled further up the mattress to kiss me, then he leapt backwards from me. I stared at him, my lips still puckered, waiting for my kiss. "What's wrong?" He shook his head, sighing with a tone that was almost confused.
"I just had sex. With a guy. Up until I was ten, I didn't think that was possible." I laughed. He shook his head again. "It just feels weird." I looked away, slightly hurt. "Good weird." He assured me, smiling. I smiled too. He had one of those infectious smiles. Seeing him smile made YOU smile. "But still weird." He added. "I've never done something like this. I've never WANTED to do something like this..." I smiled.
"What made you want to?" He reached out and put his finger in the crease in between my check and my lip.
"This little spot right here." He said, drawing a little X around it with his finger. I smiled. I curled my fingers around his wrist lovingly. He hand shot back to his side like a measuring tape.
"See, now it's weird again, Gerard! I mean, I'm actually... I'm getting drawn in, I'm wanting to do it again!" I grinned mischievously.
"So let's do it!"
"I can't! I'm with Charlee, who I love. But... it's never felt this good, this right... with her." I raised my eyebrows.
"Really?" He nodded.
"Yeah." I leaned in, but he leant back.
"No." He said softly "You can't either you know." I smiled.
"And why not?"
"You're... seventeen." He finished weakly. I scoffed.
"It's not like I'm gonna get pregnant!" He opened his mouth to say something, then burst out laughing.
"Gerard Way, you are so twisted! God!" I shuffled behind him and put my arms around him, running my hands down his chest. He moaned softly, then he wriggled away.
"NO! No! Gerard, I'm sorry, I can't do this. It doesn't make sense, why? Why am I feeling this way?" He collapsed onto me, sighing bitterly. I looked at him from upside down. I put my finger into the crease of the lip.
"Something about this little spot right here, wasn't it?" He screwed my nose.
"Shut UP!" I laughed. I rested my chin on his shoulder.
"Just... don't question it." I murmured in his ear. "Just... let it happen. Don't be scared of it." He looked up at me. His eyes sparkled. It was almost like he was smiling with his eyes.
"I know I didn't like you at first Gerard, but I gotta admit, you're growing on me..." I grinned.
"Yeah. We're growing all over each other. Unfortunately, Charlee's our gardener." He nodded.
"I said I'd meet her, I'd better get back." He attempted to sit up, but I pulled him back down again. He wrestled me off him. "Come on, I've gotta go!" He got up and gathered his clothes. He bent down to pick up his boxers. But I was too quick for him. "Gerard, give me the boxers." I shook my head, stroking them protectively. Billie sighed exasperatedly. "Gerard..."
"No! I won't!" I put them under my pillow. "Finders keepers! They're mine now..." He shook his head at me.
"Fine." He started to put on his trousers. I tilted my head to one side.
"Are you gonna stay with her?" Billie looked up at me, half dressed.
"I don't know Gerard." He said softly. "Not yet anyway. I have to really think about this." I frowned.
"What is there to think about? You said it yourself, this feels right..." He sighed.
"We've been together since... forever, you know? I mean, I grew up with her, we went to school together. I know she loves me." I frowned.
"Do you love her?"
"Yeah. Of course." I looked at him meaningfully.
"Do you love me?"