"Keep your hands off my girl!" "But, I don't like girls!"

Chapter Four

Mikey's P.O.V
I walked into the house. Gerard was supposed to be home, but I didn't see him anywhere. I dumped my bag in the living room and ran up the stairs.
"Gee?" I opened the door to our room, only to find him in bed talking to a half naked black haired guy that looked at least 19. He had scull tattoos on his chest and he was wearing eyeliner. They both looked absolutely mortified. I stood there like a bomb blasted victim, waiting for some kind of explanation. Like waking up from some disturbing dream... Gerard's expression had changed from one of horror to one of fury.
"Mikey, why the fuck didn't you knock?" He screeched. I smirked.
"Yeah, coz that's the real moral of the story here, Gee..."
"Get. The fuck. OUT!" I did as I was told and shut the door. I ran down the stairs and sat on the sofa. My brother with a dude. I'd known he was gay for a while now, but he'd never acted on it. It was a lot to take in. I popped some of the bubble wrap to calm myself down. I turned on the TV and watched Kerrang for a while. Then I heard someone running hurriedly down the stairs. It was the guy Gerard had been with. He put on his leather jacket, sighing to himself.
"Hi." I said. He almost jumped out of his skin.
"Hi." He said back, looking extremely nervous. Then Gerard came crashing down the stairs, fully dressed. He looked at me, his eyes smouldering. I smiled at the black haired guy.
"So. Did you two have fun?" Gerard grinded his teeth.
"Mikey, so help me..."
"I'm gonna go." said the black haired guy quickly. I nodded.
"Yeah, that's probably wise. My brother can get pretty rough. Oh, what am I thinking, you know that!" He sighed and left through the front door. Gerard turned on me, his hazel eyes now a blazing inferno. I made a sad face.
"Aww. He didn't give you a kiss goodbye!"
"You are dead meat!" He said, shaking with rage. I shrugged and turned the volume up on the TV.
"How was I supposed to know there was porn being filmed upstairs?"
"You said you were going to be at a sleepover!"
"Well sorry to be so inconvenient! I wasn't feeling well if you must know..." Gerard tutted at me. I turned off the TV and faced him.
"So, what's his name?" Gerard muttured something, staring at the ground. "What? Didn't quite catch that Gee..!"
"Billie." Gerard said through gritted teeth, still keeping very quiet.
"Where'd you meet him?"
"He's... friends with my neighbour."
"Charlee? She's OUR neighbour." I paused. "Doesn't she have a boyfriend called Billie?" Gerard looked very awkward. I gasped.
"Gerard Arthur Way!" He rolled his eyes. I laughed, not quite believing my brother was capable of adultry. "Does she know about you're little filming sessions?" He punched me hard in the ribs.
"Quit it with the porn references! I really love him..." He trailed off. I wolf whistled.
"Ooh la la! Gee Gee! Does he love you?" Gerard shrugged.
"I don't know. I asked him and he was about to answer when you came in."
"Do you think he loves you?"
"I don't know! I think he could. If it wasn't for Charlee...."
"This is his girlfriend?"
"Yeah."
"How long have they been together?"
"Ages. They went to high school together." I sighed.
"Dude. That blows." Gerard nodded.
"He said he needed think about it. But it doesn't look good." He sighed and sat down on the sofa. I patted him on the back.
"Aww Gee...." He pursed his lips together, looking very forlorn. I thought for a second.
"So, what did you..... do?" He shoved me.
"I'm not telling you that!"
"Aww come on! I'm your brother! I'm just curious...."
"Well you fuck him then!"
"Ah, so you fucked him! Now we're getting somewhere...."